New Diet and healthy living life style by just look at Facebook & instagram

mike.redd1266

Jul 17, 2013
You know those friends on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter who continually post photos of their food? Yeah, you know what I’m talking about. Well, a new study says looking at those snapshots can ruin your appetite.

“The researchers had study participants look at 60 photos of various foods then fed them peanuts afterward. Well, the ones who looked at a lot of pictures of salty food were less likely to enjoy the salty snack.”

Assuming all the participants liked peanuts in the first place.

The study’s coauthor, a professor at Brigham Young University, explains the results.
“In a way, you’re becoming tired of that taste without even eating the food. It’s sensory boredom — you’ve kind of moved on. You don’t want that taste experience anymore.”

This is Amazing!! Whenever I'm hungry for sweets I'm going to go on pintereest and just look at cupcakes and cookies!!!

Source: Rare.us | Looking at friends’ pics on Instagram, Facebook could ruin your appetite

Well I don't like most sweet item like cake and other sweet bites.. But I love to eat pizza and zinger you know.. Whenever I feel hungry I eat crispy potato chips and coke..

Forum List

Back