An Arctic 'Report Card' from NOAA

Yes, yes, yes. NOAA admits that it got everything wrong. That the Arctic is in great shape and is quickly growing back to its frigid, icy old self.

NOT

Report Card
You really believe any con could care about the future? They only know of today and yesterday cause tomorrow hasn't come.
Why do ignorant people, of the earths paleohistory, tout this shit? Are you so ignorant that you refuse to look at the past, in a relevant time span of 450 thousand years, and see the earth cycles and climactic changes happened as fast or faster than today and all before man induced CO2...

Yes, yes, yes. NOAA admits that it got everything wrong. That the Arctic is in great shape and is quickly growing back to its frigid, icy old self.

NOT

Report Card
The report card was done by Circle Jerk... Hey, you give me a good grade and I will give you a good grade and then well switch papers back... Cool Dude!

The Report Card on those in the circle jerk is F---

F- For looking at evidence and quantifying it. Sea Ice levels were lower in 1934 than they are today...

So they gave themselves an A for passing their paper to their buds and they both covered up the fact they failed at basic science.

Last edited:
I don't know why I bother but... ON WHAT FUCKING EVIDENCE DO YOU BASE THAT CONTENTION?

Looks 100% anally derived to me.

Arctic Weather Map

4 Cardinal Points today. Let's check the Ice melt!

Barrow -6F
Eureka -18F
Vize 1F
Kotel -9F

A ha! Look at those temps! The ice is so fucke...er, wait a second

Arctic Weather Map

Barrow -6F
Eureka -18F
Vize 1F
Kotel -9F

Lol....these climate crusader types are wired differently. Their heads explode if the average temp over a year increases like 0.4 degrees. Some folks just tend to the hysterical....we all know a few....the ocd rubberneckers on the road for example. Guys like Old Rocks and Crick are the ones who slow to a 5mph crawl on the highway for a Johnny traffic stop.The folks who tune in The Weather Channel to check on thunderstorms and the screen starts to beep and their BP shoots to 190/115.

You just realize as you get older that thought processing abnormalities are more common than you ever thought.:113:

How many years ago were you first told that weather isn't climate? What does this graphic tell you? In particular, read the temperatures for December 14th.

2_13_17_Andrea_CC_Arctictemps_1050_700_s_c1_c_c.jpg

God are you stupid

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Climate Reanalyzer

Arctic, Canada, and Greenland quite warm for this time of year.

Again -- with the "RE-analyzer" shit???

From UAH data using ARCTIC ONLY...

2018 08 +0.09
2018 09 +0.21
2018 10 +1.11
2018 11 +0.69

Even using the 20th century avg rather than the Satellite era avg to GET the anomaly number would only bias those numbers up by about 0.5Deg...

You're looking at weather. And ONLY the climate reanalzer's PROJECTED temperatures using their modeling and their initial conditions and parameters.

The normal daily variance in the Arctic is the HIGHEST on the globe. My variance in early winter in Tenn is about +/- 6 or 8 degF. In the ARCTIC it's somewhere around +/- 10 or 12 degF on a daily basis during that period. In the DEAD of winter when it hardly gets near unfreezing -- it's EVEN HIGHER.

Why do you panic about temperature variance on a DAY TO DAY basis when you KNOW that the variance is VERY high?
Silly ass, I am hardly panicking on a daily projected variance. What I am doing is showing that every day, we are higher than the average in the past, and that, excepting a major volcanic eruption or impact, we will be warmer in the future than our average will be today. And I have watched this site for a while now, looking at local temperatures compared to what they show, and, thus far, they have been dead on. In fact, I have not seen one of you fellows even try to deny that. All you will do is say that it is a daily projection. Which is the truth, a daily projection that has been very accurate. You have a fancy way of lying.

Arctic Weather Map

Barrow -6F
Eureka -18F
Vize 1F
Kotel -9F

Average high for Barrow for December is -2 degrees F, average low is -16 F, so that temperature is only 4 degrees lower than the high, and 10 degrees above the low. I suspect that the rest of your points would show the same, that the average is higher than than normal for pretty much to whole of the Arctic. If the average for a certain date is -20, and the temperature is -10, then it is 10 degrees warmer than normal, even if -10 is still cold. Now have I made that simple enough for you, Frankie boi? Probably not.

The nations Trump identified as shitholes are run far more like HE tries to run this nation than as a liberal government would run it.

The Arctic is in bad shape. The recovery you fools keep claiming is a complete fantasy. The odds are high that we will have an ice-free Arctic summer before 2030. The accelerating Greenland ice melt coupled with the destabilized WAIS spells "RISING SEAS".

The earths climate was never intended to remain at a constant. it either is going to get colder or, its going to get warmer. There are places in the ocean where you can go scuba diving and see ancient civilizations that are now under water. Amazing, how did the world survive? but it did, and the sea levels have risen before. They will go down again as well at some point.

Climate Reanalyzer

Ever notice that the hottest places on earth according to your maps are invariably the places with the least instrumental coverage...it is just made up...filled in to suit a political narrative.

Both NASA and NOAA got caught fabricating climate data. They have absolutely zero credibility.

Climate Reanalyzer

Ever notice that the hottest places on earth according to your maps are invariably the places with the least instrumental coverage...it is just made up...filled in to suit a political narrative.

That doesn't ever stop the environmental wackos from fabricating whatever data they need to perpetuate the silly AGW scam.

You must realize how puerile and meaningless are the arguments you bring forward.

I think the odds are very high that we will fail to take the required action. The world of my children and their children and their children will be royally fucked by ignorant, inconsiderate, self-centered, short-sighted assholes like you Frank. It will cost a thousand times as much as you ever worried about spending to hold it off. You and yours will go down in human history as the lowest of the low. Make sure you leave a note for your great grandchildren explaining why you took the positions you took. Because they will really, really wonder what could possibly have driven you to act with such incredibly extreme irresponsibility.
what actions do we need to do?

You must realize how puerile and meaningless are the arguments you bring forward.

I think the odds are very high that we will fail to take the required action. The world of my children and their children and their children will be royally fucked by ignorant, inconsiderate, self-centered, short-sighted assholes like you Frank. It will cost a thousand times as much as you ever worried about spending to hold it off. You and yours will go down in human history as the lowest of the low. Make sure you leave a note for your great grandchildren explaining why you took the positions you took. Because they will really, really wonder what could possibly have driven you to act with such incredibly extreme irresponsibility.

What does their lab work say?

Arctic Weather Map

Barrow -6F
Eureka -18F
Vize 1F
Kotel -9F

Average high for Barrow for December is -2 degrees F, average low is -16 F, so that temperature is only 4 degrees lower than the high, and 10 degrees above the low. I suspect that the rest of your points would show the same, that the average is higher than than normal for pretty much to whole of the Arctic. If the average for a certain date is -20, and the temperature is -10, then it is 10 degrees warmer than normal, even if -10 is still cold. Now have I made that simple enough for you, Frankie boi? Probably not.
when does the ice melt? -2 or -16F?

What does their lab work say?
does money make it better?

Places that were above the sea and now are below are that way because of tectonic plate shifts. The natural temperature swings of the planet take thousands of years not a century.

Forum List

Back