CDZ an anti-'Pro-Life' opinion

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
while i'm a foreigner (Dutch), and probably have no real right to speak on this topic, i'm going to, briefly, anyway.

in my country abortion is fully legal, and i support this, because i believe
- not every parent has the ability to raise a baby properly into an adult human being, for various grave and very valid possible reasons.
- the soul of a baby is 'recycled' by God anyways and put into a new foetus upon abortion.

in short, i also believe the US pro-life movement has no right at all to dictate their will to the Americans who find abortion sometimes necessary.
their current nagging about the leak of the supreme court opinion piece that would challenge Roe v Wade, also reeks of small-mindedness and even oppression of those who do not share their convictions.

i applaud the leak of the supreme court opinion piece.
i believe it is a way for true democracy to gain a foothold inside the otherwise very elitist supreme court.

to avoid riots between pro-lifers and abortionists, i believe the pro-lifers and the supreme court should allow the leak and any subsequent peaceful demonstrations by the abortionists. riot police had best be kept on stand-by though.

i now welcome opinions other than my own.

while i'm a foreigner (Dutch), and probably have no real right to speak on this topic, i'm going to, briefly, anyway.

- not every parent has the ability to raise a baby properly into an adult human being, for various grave and very valid possible reasons.
- the soul of a baby is 'recycled' by God anyways and put into a new foetus upon abortion.

in short, i also believe the US pro-life movement has no right at all to dictate their will to the Americans who find abortion sometimes necessary.
their current nagging about the leak of the supreme court opinion piece that would challenge Roe v Wade, also reeks of small-mindedness and even oppression of those who do not share their convictions.

i believe it is a way for true democracy to gain a foothold inside the otherwise very elitist supreme court.

to avoid riots between pro-lifers and abortionists, i believe the pro-lifers and the supreme court should allow the leak and any subsequent peaceful demonstrations by the abortionists. riot police had best be kept on stand-by though.

So should parents have the right to terminate a two year old child? Nothing you wrote suggests an age limit on being aborted.

I am neither pro life nor pro abortion. I am very much take responsibility for your actions.
If there was no way not to become pregnant then abortion would be a necessity. But since there are ways, including abstinence I feel that abortion is just a way to bypass responsibility

I am neither pro life nor pro abortion. I am very much take responsibility for your actions.
If there was no way not to become pregnant then abortion would be a necessity. But since there are ways, including abstinence I feel that abortion is just a way to bypass responsibility

By your view, Abortion is taking responsibility

It is acknowledging that you cannot properly raise a child either emotionally or financially and limiting the number of children you have

I am always on the side that wants to stop infanticide.
Murdering a helpless baby is neither moral or civilized. We should always strive to protect the most vulnerable & innocent.
Here in OK, it's almost completely illegal & I am very proud of that

It is acknowledging that you cannot properly raise a child either emotionally or financially and limiting the number of children you have
No you are trying to twist it into something it is not.
As usual you have shown a lack of understanding.
Taking responsibility for getting pregnant or not getting pregnant is what I am talking about and any sane person would understand that.
But in your usual lack of understanding you only want to apply it after the lack of responsibility has taken place.

It's also big of a man (mighty convenient) to place the blame ("responsibility") for it all squarely upon women. Skull face, sweatband, and beaded braids notwithstanding.
the abortionists
abortionist
noun
DEROGATORY

1. a person who carries out abortions (typically applied to someone not working in a hospital, or used to convey disapproval of abortion).
The latter being the general usage, the user is then expressing a critical or disrespectful attitude ("DEROGATORY") toward all who "convey disapproval of abortion."

We all naturally disapprove of abortion. Therefore use of the term "abortionist" is simply being sadomasochistic.

No you are trying to twist it into something it is not.
As usual you have shown a lack of understanding.
Taking responsibility for getting pregnant or not getting pregnant is what I am talking about and any sane person would understand that.
But in your usual lack of understanding you only want to apply it after the lack of responsibility has taken place.
Women have gotten pregnant since there were women

Birth Control is taking responsibility…Conservatives oppose it
Abortion is taking responsibility…..Conservatives oppose it

Then Conservatives oppose supporting women who can’t afford to support their children

Then Conservatives oppose supporting women who can’t afford to support their children
As usual you are trying to back up your outrageous claims with even more outrageous lies.
But I would not expect anything else from you.

The way that American women use abortion, it makes them look like idiots, too stupid to understand that there are ways to avoid getting pregnant or too lazy to use them if they do understand. If American women invested half as much thought in not getting pregnant as they do in justifying baby killing, this nation would be in a far better place, morally. They make me ashamed to be an American woman.

Every year 100s of thousands of innocent babies are murdered because of the excuse that they cant be taken care of, yet in the United States we incarcerate 100s of thousands of criminals who have proven time and again that they cant be redeemed. So you love to murder the innocent and love the criminals.

1651580038749.png

1) Roe is bad law....Even a large number of "liberal" lawyers agree.

2) I was personally 1st trimester pro choice until the roaring silence from the pro-abortion ghouls, when they said nothing about the revolting people cavalierly parting out fetuses like junked cars.

This is not about "women's health", there is something far more malevolent afoot here.

I am so glad that you are able to understand that women can get pregnant.

Show me anywhere that a large amount of conservatives have said that abstinence is wrong or should not be supported. So part of your lie is already down.
Show me anywhere a large portion of conservatives have said that a condom is wrong. You can not. Another hole in your lies.
Show me were any large group of conservatives has attempted to outlaw or restrict the use of the pill.

once again take responsibility for your actions. What is so hard to understand? If you have too many children why are you having more and expecting someone else to take care of them for you?
It does not take a large IQ to understand that if you have enough children then you need to stop.

I mostly agree. I wonder if any the states that are moving to ban all abortions will also step up to assist parents financially since they can no longer make the decision to have a child.

A disabled child can be a huge financial burden to a family. Will this child suffer from their disability and a lack of support from their financially strapped family?

I mostly agree. I wonder if any the states that are moving to ban all abortions will also step up to assist parents financially since they can no longer make the decision to have a child.

A disabled child can be a huge financial burden to a family. Will this child suffer from their disability and a lack of support from their financially strapped family?
There will always be states that allow abortion. Women are free to travel for the purpose of getting an abortion.

mic drop

Show me anywhere that a large amount of conservatives have said that abstinence is wrong or should not be supported. So part of your lie is already down.

Every pregnancy in the history of mankind has resulted from a failure of abstinence

Of course not
The same Republicans who will vote to block a woman from getting an abortion will vote to cut funding to support a child from that pregnancy

Forum List

Back