Amy Coney Barrett

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
"The dogma lives loudly within you."

If you thought Kavanaugh drove the 'rats insane, I hope you're (and the Republican Senate) prepared for what's coming when he nominates this woman. She is likely up next and I pray she will be.

Too bad the 'rats insist on imposing an unconstitutional religious test.

Amy Coney Barrett was my first choice. If Kavanaugh isn't nominated then Trump should go with Amy. Just sayin...

I would be honored if someone said that about me. A tard insult is a great compliment

As posted above, Ginsburg seems to be going and it would be awesome if the President appoiints this woman to fill her slot. It will be a stomach-buster to watch the Dims try to deal with that.

Amy Coney Barrett was my first choice. If Kavanaugh isn't nominated then Trump should go with Amy. Just sayin...

I agree. This woman has balls plus.

She's even more conservative than BK.

Of course the Dems will come up with something to try and block her. Wonder if sexual misconduct will be on that menu??

Hell Barrett would eat them alive. LOL

If you thought Kavanaugh drove the 'rats insane, I hope you're (and the Republican Senate) prepared for what's coming when he nominates this woman. She is likely up next and I pray she will be.

She should replace the rapist for this nomination

Barrett would undoubtably be a great choice.

However, considering the politicization of the confirmation process, it might be better to nominate Ted Cruz for the court instead. Someone more used to the political trenches, especially if the Republicans don't build on their majority during next month's elections.

Everytime you say this is proves you are a liar

Of course he's a liar. He's used that word from the beginning of this whole shit show.

He don't need no stinking proof. Just his wants.

Mans a fucking prick.

The only liar is Kavanaugh the rapist.

Anyone who calls Kavanaugh a rapist is a liar. Even Ford didn't accuse him of rape, there aren't even any accusers left??

Prove that he is a rapist or you are the liar

She doesn't need to be approved by the mid-terms, by January before the next session of congress would do.

If the D's win a majority in next month's election, they will easily delay any decision on any other candidate past the new year. And it will be a lot harder to get the votes of D's like Manchin and Donnelly, after the voters have already cast votes.

Prove that he is a rapist or you are the liar

It would just make you like him more, trash

She doesn't need to be approved by the mid-terms, by January before the next session of congress would do.

If the D's win a majority in next month's election, they will easily delay any decision on any other candidate past the new year. And it will be a lot harder to get the votes of D's like Manchin and Donnelly, after the voters have already cast votes.
They won’t.

They are hanging on for dear life with the belief that they can win the House. The Senate is gone.

Once this month is over the Democrats will be crying and broken long term.

The blue wave is toast.

Forum List

Back