Amongst Budget&Israel Border Crisis,Tornado Destruction,Obama Parties In Europe?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:confused:

Well conservatives, how do you wanna spin this one? With so many national crisis's on the table for Obama to deal with, he's off to Ireland, France & England. And for what? A Royal State Dinner and a few Photo Op's in Irish Bars? Once again we get to say, Can You Imagine If This Was President Bush? The Dem's would be screaming IMPEACH !!!!. And now we have more intense tornado's to come and Obama doesn't seem to be very concerned about it as he is dining with the Queen Of England and her posse. And still all of his Liberal Pansy friends wont complain, just praise Yobama for all the wonderful things he has done for Israel, England & France while over 150 Million Americans are suffering from high gas and food costs !!!

Plenty of presidents travel.
Of course this one has made a career of being unsympathetic and out of touch with people.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1JtIY0K_cY]YouTube - ‪Obama Humiliated After Attempt To Shame SUV Driver‬‏[/ame]

• Banned
Iv'e been around since Kennedy (ok,,,guess I gave away my age) and have NEVER SEEN A PRESIDENT TAKE SO MANY TRIPS TO EUROPE & NORTH AFRICA !!! Obama has a pattern of running away from all our problems, he can't deal with them,,,always uses the excuse,,,WELL,,LETS SEE HOW IT ALL PLAYS OUT,,,,and in the meantime,,Leave Me Alone While I Enjoy My Three Week Vacacation On Marthas Vinyard!!!

Iv'e been around since Kennedy (ok,,,guess I gave away my age) and have NEVER SEEN A PRESIDENT TAKE SO MANY TRIPS TO EUROPE & NORTH AFRICA !!! Obama has a pattern of running away from all our problems, he can't deal with them,,,always uses the excuse,,,WELL,,LETS SEE HOW IT ALL PLAYS OUT,,,,and in the meantime,,Leave Me Alone While I Enjoy My Three Week Vacacation On Marthas Vinyard!!!

You're such a moron.

No more needs to be said. :eusa_hand:

:eusa_shhh:

It's more important the Obama get back in touch with his ancestral roots and be welcomed like a ROCK STAR..

don't ya know.:lol:

oMG, THINK PROGRESS..:lmao:

another propaganda arm of the Democrat party, like Mediamatters..

Last edited:
and to think of the Trillions spent by Obama/Reid/Pelosi to buy votes for 2010 and 2012,,,,now our leaders have NO MONEY to aid the South as it continues to be Bombarded with F3 F4 and F5 Tornadoes,,,,,,Obama can kiss the entire south goodbye in November 2012!

He played ping pong today while BN got standing ovations in the joint session.. Woooot

and sure enough, Bret Bear (minus the Charmin' lol) just mentioned the FEMA financial crisis, and how they don't have any money for the south. Gee I Wonder Why? Is it Bush's Fault that Obama has no money to aid all those states that are still being devastated by tornadoes?)

Imagine the horror! An American President representing American interests around the world. How very dare he! I am filled with faux outrage. Really. I am.

No. Really.

Honestly.

I am.

Not.

Well conservatives, how do you wanna spin this one? With so many national crisis's on the table for Obama to deal with, he's off to Ireland, France & England. And for what? A Royal State Dinner and a few Photo Op's in Irish Bars? Once again we get to say, Can You Imagine If This Was President Bush? The Dem's would be screaming IMPEACH !!!!. And now we have more intense tornado's to come and Obama doesn't seem to be very concerned about it as he is dining with the Queen Of England and her posse. And still all of his Liberal Pansy friends wont complain, just praise Yobama for all the wonderful things he has done for Israel, England & France while over 150 Million Americans are suffering from high gas and food costs !!!

Here's spin for ya...he's courting the Irish VOTE...:lol:

and can you imagine if the "Big One" shakes up Los Angeles while O'Bumma is on his bi-annual vacation in Hawaii? do you really think he will stop hanging out on the beach and jump on the next plane to Los Angeles with an onion on hand to create fake tears for the 15 million residents of southern Callyfornia?

I really can't believe some people. You're ready to bash Obama, who is briefed multiple times a day on world events from Libya to Joplin, for 'partying' in Europe? He's the PRESIDENT. You guys are making it seem like he's ignoring everything. To put things in perspective, Bush set the record for most days on vacation either on his ranch in Texas or abroad out of all other presidents. It's easy to bash him, but you don't need to be in the White House or on the ground in wherever to do your job effectively.

Here's spin for ya...he's courting the Irish VOTE...:lol:

at th pace he's going, by October 2012,,he will be down to the hamster,gerbil, bi-gender, and dead vote.

Imagine the horror! An American President representing American interests around the world. How very dare he! I am filled with faux outrage. Really. I am.

No. Really.

Honestly.

I am.

Not.
He doesn't represent American interests.

Forum List

Back