America’s Worst Airlines.

2. Focus is on short flights. So now it’s rare to find a nonstop.
Which is why I usually fly United to the limited number of destinations I fly to. United is the only one with non-stop flights. They are usually early morning departures too which I, as an early riser, like.

I’ve never flown Spirit and doubt I ever will. One of my team flew Spirit to Chicago in the Spring, and he said that by the time he paid for all the extras, it was about the same as Delta. I fly Delta 90-95% of the time.

Which is why I usually fly United to the limited number of destinations I fly to. United is the only one with non-stop flights. They are usually early morning departures too which I, as an early riser, like.
My son is now in Dallas after flying nonstop from Boise, ID. Alaska partners with American airlines which is how he flew nonstop.

I’ve never flown Spirit and doubt I ever will. One of my team flew Spirit to Chicago in the Spring, and he said that by the time he paid for all the extras, it was about the same as Delta. I fly Delta 90-95% of the time.
Democrats never learn. Trump has a no conviction rate for crimes of office.

I fly American usually if I can simply because of the airport I fly out of. You can't get anywhere on Delta without going through Atlanta so for me connecting through Charlotte shortens the trip since I seldom fly toward the south as my final destination.

My wife has been wearing out the puke emoji texting me today flying trying to get home through Newark today because it is stormy up in Yankeeland so if you asked her United is the worst airline in the world right now 🤣

Forum List

Back