America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

Tell you what, zeke, explain to the whiney dipshit dad how those nasty rich people made over $200 million and paid no taxes, then we can all decide how outraged we should be.
Unless you're too stupid to figure it out?

Like I give a flying fuck about how much tax you think someone should have paid on 200 million dollars.
Here a big news item for you dude. Real rich people like those making 200 million, they pay tax accountants to figure that our for them.

They don't ask middle class people like me and you how much their taxes are. I know, shocking isn't it?

liberals hate the rich like Jobs, Brin, Musk and Gates. I guess they invent too many products and give too much to charity.

50 million jobs that liberal taxes, unions, and deficits drove off shore

Where do you get this fucking bullshit? Do you just make it up? You got a "secret" web site that gives you this bullshit? Is it something that right wing retards have taken as a matter of faith? Where does it come form?

Tell you what, zeke, explain to the whiney dipshit dad how those nasty rich people made over $200 million and paid no taxes, then we can all decide how outraged we should be.

Like I give a flying fuck about how much tax you think someone should have paid on 200 million dollars.
Here a big news item for you dude. Real rich people like those making 200 million, they pay tax accountants to figure that our for them.

They don't ask middle class people like me and you how much their taxes are. I know, shocking isn't it?

liberals hate the rich like Jobs, Brin, Musk and Gates. I guess they invent too many products and give too much to charity.

we should not treat the rich like Gods just because they invented the stuff that got us from the stone age to here. Instead we should cripple them, be jealous of them,
steal from them the money we gave them for their inventions, and discourage others
from wanting to keep human progress alive.!!

Last edited:

Where do you get this fucking bullshit? Do you just make it up? You got a "secret" web site that gives you this bullshit? Is it something that right wing retards have taken as a matter of faith? Where does it come form?

dear, how many jobs do you think liberal illegals took that blocked the path of Americans out of poverty? PLease answer or admit to lacking the iq for it as a typical liberal.

Dad's the one whining about it, not me.

Help out your fellow lefty, so he can stop sobbing, for a while.

dear, did you notice that America has a huge and growing auto iindustry that is now owned by foreigners and operating down south where there are no unions. What does that teach the liberal??

I don't hate the rich at all. I am just tired of them using their power, money and influence to rig the game for themselves only. Plutocracy's suck.

What I do get tired of is listening to middle class people such as your self "protecting" the ultra wealthy.from paying more in taxes.
You all sound kinda like brown nose ass kissers hoping the ultra wealthy will throw you a bone.

Don't you have any pride? It's not bad enough that you aren't satisfied the ultra wealthy are making all the money and wealth, you all act like you want to suck their dicks to. Give it up dude. The ultra wealthy aren't looking out for you. Dems or Repubs.

It sure serves their purpose to have people like you as their "champion". But why do you do it?.

I don't hate the rich at all. I am just tired of them using their power, money and influence to rig the game for themselves only.
it not rigged you pure liberal idiot. Jobs did really invent, produce, and sell you an iphone that you wanted to buy that helped make him rich. If you dont' like him being rich don't buy his stuff, but don't become a liberal scum and subvert our govt to steal your money back.

What I do get tired of is listening to middle class people such as your self "protecting" the ultra wealthy.from paying more in taxes.

the top 1% pay 40% of taxes how much do you want them to pay?? how much do you want the bottom 50% to pay??

did you notice that America has a huge and growing auto iindustry that is now owned by foreigners and operating down south where there are no unions. What does that teach the liberal??

Are those Americans working in those plants down south? Or illegals? Or little Japanese guys? Or big German guys?

Of course it is nice to see that America is willing to let our workers be paid less (because of our anti union leanings)
than they would otherwise have been paid.

Japanese car companies and German car companies build cars all over the world and deal with unionized work forces. And they do it with no problem.

But hell, if you were management of a foreign company and you understood that you could come to the USA and get the state to give you millions of dollars in "tax incentives" and allow you to under pay your work force by using temp agency workers and you had American politicians telling you to keep them damn unions out, why wouldn't you do that? What does that tell a right winger like you?

wealthy are making all the money.

because they are inventing all the iphones. See why we say stupid?? Who is preventing you from inventing something?? You don't want to face your own worthlessness so pretend its a zero sum game that when Jobs' wins you lose.

Top 1% who TAKE over 20% of ALL US income

Top 1% who EARN over 20% of ALL US income.
So what?

SO what you ask? Your stupidity is showing again.

That large percentage of income the top 1% gets, thats the fucking reason they pay so much of the taxes that assholes like you freak out about.

All the time we have to hear about how much the top earners pay in taxes.

And now you know why, They make all the money.

But I am positive that you will be back in the hour complaining about how the top pays 40 and the bottom pays none bullshit.

That large percentage of income the top 1% gets, thats the fucking reason they pay so much of the taxes that assholes like you freak out about.

Yup, they earn 20% of the income and pay 40% of the taxes.

Nonsense. It's 37% of INCOME taxes they pay

9 Things The Rich Don't Want You To Know About Taxes

2. The wealthiest Americans don’t carry the burden.

This is one of those oft-used canards. Sen. Rand Paul, the tea party favorite from Kentucky, told David Letterman recently that “the wealthy do pay most of the taxes in this country.”

The Internet is awash with statements that the top 1 percent pays, depending on the year, 38 percent or more than 40 percent of taxes.

It’s true that the top 1 percent of wage earners paid 38 percent of the federal income taxes in 2008 (the most recent year for which data is available). But people forget that the income tax is less than half of federal taxes and only one-fifth of taxes at all levels of government.

Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance taxes (known as payroll taxes) are paid mostly by the bottom 90 percent of wage earners. That’s because, once you reach $106,800 of income, you pay no more for Social Security, though the much smaller Medicare tax applies to all wages. Warren Buffett pays the exact same amount of Social Security taxes as someone who earns $106,800.
http://wweek.com/portland/article-17350-9_things_the_rich_dont_want_you_to_know_about_taxes.html

JcHkc.jpg

Nonsense. It's 37% of INCOME taxes they pay

How much should they pay, comrade?

How about going back to a time where we saw EVERYONE'S incomes increasing when the "job creators", especially the top 1/10th of 15 AND 1/100th of 1% paid MUCH higher EFFECTIVE tax burdens?

taxmageddon.png

Sanders.jpg

The reason we had more equality of income back in the 1950's through the 1970's is that the 1% couldn't keep the money they gave themselves. When high earner's income went into the 70% margin rate (or the 91% rate under Ike), they were simply paying more taxes. No board of directors would okay increases in CEO wages because most of it would go to the IRS. Cap gains rates were also higher. Paying yourself a big salary or bonus was worthless if you couldn't keep it.

You're confused the problem is assets not income.
It's both. The increase in assets is largely an increase in the value of biz, which the very very rich own. Increasing the estate tax on them would affect that, but again, the dems aren't uniformly for that. Personally, I think the rates should be much higher on the super rich, and passive income or cap gains should be taxed at the same rate as income.

With the proceeds only going to the deficits.
The rates are much higher on the "super rich." Cap gains went up last year and are taxed at a MUCH HIGHER RATE FOR THE "super rich." Married folk making less than 75k don't even pay capital gains. Our tax system is completely screwed up. Only the upper middle income and super rich are being taxed to any significant degree. So yeah it's really easy to sit back and say hey screw those rich people when you don't have government taking 60% of your income from you.

lol, NONSENSE

CAP GAINS WENT FROM 15% TO 20%. LOL

the fortunate 400

400 tax returns reporting the highest incomes in 2009.

Six American families paid no federal income taxes in 2009 while making something on the order of $200 million each.
another 110 families paid 15 percent or less in federal income taxes.
The fortunate 400 David Cay Johnston Reuters

The 400 richest Americans used to pay 30% of their income on the average to Uncle Sam(but 55% in 1955).

taxmageddon.png

cassidy_01.jpg

Never in the history of this country have we started a war, let alone two wars and cut taxes. Until......................

Never in the history of this country have we started a war, let alone two wars and cut taxes. Until......................

Never in the history of this country have we hired an idiot, half black President.

Right, after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies the US lost over 1+ million private sector jobs and the economy was tumbling 9%+.

After 6+ years of the "half black" guy, the US has seen over 12+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created since hitting Bush's bottom, March 2010 AND we got back on track after Dubya/GOP's lost decade. Weird right?

100317_cartoon_600.jpg

If they lost $300 million in 2008 and made $200 million in 2009,
what tax rate should they pay?

I wonder why you ask such stupid fucking questions? Is it the best you can do? You got nothing better to offer?
What's up Todd?

Loopholes mainly Bubba

4. Many of the very richest pay no current income taxes at all.

John Paulson, the most successful hedge-fund manager of all, bet against the mortgage market one year and then bet with Glenn Beck in the gold market the next. Paulson made himself $9 billion in fees in just two years. His current tax bill on that $9 billion? Zero.

Congress lets hedge-fund managers earn all they can now and pay their taxes years from now.

In 2007, Congress debated whether hedge-fund managers should pay the top tax rate that applies to wages, bonuses and other compensation for their labors, which is 35 percent. That tax rate starts at about $300,000 of taxable income—not even pocket change to Paulson, but almost 12 years of gross pay to the median-wage worker.

The Republicans and a key Democrat, Sen. Charles Schumer of New York, fought to keep the tax rate on hedge-fund managers at 15 percent, arguing that the profits from hedge funds should be considered capital gains, not ordinary income, which got a lot of attention in the news.

What the news media missed is that hedge-fund managers don’t even pay 15 percent. At least, not currently. So long as they leave their money, known as “carried interest,” in the hedge fund, their taxes are deferred. They only pay taxes when they cash out, which could be decades from now for younger managers. How do these hedge-fund managers get money in the meantime? By borrowing against the carried interest, often at absurdly low rates—currently about 2 percent.

Lots of other people live tax-free, too.

I have Donald Trump’s tax records for four years early in his career. He paid no taxes for two of those years. Big real-estate investors enjoy tax-free living under a 1993 law President Clinton signed. It lets “professional” real-estate investors use paper losses like depreciation on their buildings against any cash income, even if they end up with negative incomes like Trump.

Frank and Jamie McCourt, who own the Los Angeles Dodgers, have not paid any income taxes since at least 2004, their divorce case revealed. Yet they spent $45 million one year alone. How? They just borrowed against Dodger ticket revenue and other assets. To the IRS, they look like paupers.

In Wisconsin, Terrence Wall, who unsuccessfully sought the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in 2010, paid no income taxes on as much as $14 million of recent income, his disclosure forms showed. Asked about his living tax-free while working people pay taxes, he had a simple response: Everyone should pay less.

http://wweek.com/portland/article-17350-9_things_the_rich_dont_want_you_to_know_about_taxes.html

we should not treat the rich like Gods just because they invented the stuff that got us from the stone age to here. Instead we should cripple them, be jealous of them,
steal from them the money we gave them for their inventions, and discourage others
from wanting to keep human progress alive.!!

conservative-logic-yeah-its-that-bad-conservatives-politics-1367833486.jpg

I wonder why you ask such stupid fucking questions? Is it the best you can do? You got nothing better to offer?
What's up Todd?

Loopholes mainly Bubba

John Paulson, the most successful hedge-fund manager of all, bet against the mortgage market one year and then bet with Glenn Beck in the gold market the next. Paulson made himself $9 billion in fees in just two years. His current tax bill on that $9 billion? Zero.

Congress lets hedge-fund managers earn all they can now and pay their taxes years from now.

In 2007, Congress debated whether hedge-fund managers should pay the top tax rate that applies to wages, bonuses and other compensation for their labors, which is 35 percent. That tax rate starts at about $300,000 of taxable income—not even pocket change to Paulson, but almost 12 years of gross pay to the median-wage worker.

The Republicans and a key Democrat, Sen. Charles Schumer of New York, fought to keep the tax rate on hedge-fund managers at 15 percent, arguing that the profits from hedge funds should be considered capital gains, not ordinary income, which got a lot of attention in the news.

What the news media missed is that hedge-fund managers don’t even pay 15 percent. At least, not currently. So long as they leave their money, known as “carried interest,” in the hedge fund, their taxes are deferred. They only pay taxes when they cash out, which could be decades from now for younger managers. How do these hedge-fund managers get money in the meantime? By borrowing against the carried interest, often at absurdly low rates—currently about 2 percent.

I have Donald Trump’s tax records for four years early in his career. He paid no taxes for two of those years. Big real-estate investors enjoy tax-free living under a 1993 law President Clinton signed. It lets “professional” real-estate investors use paper losses like depreciation on their buildings against any cash income, even if they end up with negative incomes like Trump.

Frank and Jamie McCourt, who own the Los Angeles Dodgers, have not paid any income taxes since at least 2004, their divorce case revealed. Yet they spent $45 million one year alone. How? They just borrowed against Dodger ticket revenue and other assets. To the IRS, they look like paupers.

In Wisconsin, Terrence Wall, who unsuccessfully sought the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in 2010, paid no income taxes on as much as $14 million of recent income, his disclosure forms showed. Asked about his living tax-free while working people pay taxes, he had a simple response: Everyone should pay less.

9 Things The Rich Don t Want You To Know About Taxes
Hmmm... how come?

What's up Todd?

Loopholes mainly Bubba

Hmmm... how come?
\

AGAIN:

Loopholes mainly Bubba

GOP blocks Sanders' proposal to close tax loophole

The Senate voted Tuesday to reject a proposal by Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont that would have created millions of infrastructure jobs and closed an "absurd" tax loophole to pay for the plan.

Fifty-two lawmakers opposed the proposal during votes on amendments to a GOP fiscal 2016 budget proposal. Forty-five supported it in the party-line vote.

The tax loopholes targeted by Sanders' amendment let corporations and wealthy Americans shift jobs and profits overseas, often to offshore tax havens like the Cayman Islands. Nearly $100 billion is lost annually to offshore tax dodging, according to the U.S. Treasury.

GOP blocks Sanders proposal to close tax loophole

What's up Todd?

Loopholes mainly Bubba

Hmmm... how come?
\

AGAIN:

Loopholes mainly Bubba

The Senate voted Tuesday to reject a proposal by Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont that would have created millions of infrastructure jobs and closed an "absurd" tax loophole to pay for the plan.

Fifty-two lawmakers opposed the proposal during votes on amendments to a GOP fiscal 2016 budget proposal. Forty-five supported it in the party-line vote.

The tax loopholes targeted by Sanders' amendment let corporations and wealthy Americans shift jobs and profits overseas, often to offshore tax havens like the Cayman Islands. Nearly $100 billion is lost annually to offshore tax dodging, according to the U.S. Treasury.

The tax loopholes targeted by Sanders' amendment let corporations and wealthy Americans shift jobs

A loophole is needed to "shift jobs"?
What loophole is that?
Any specifics?

What's up Todd?

Loopholes mainly Bubba

Hmmm... how come?
\

AGAIN:

Loopholes mainly Bubba

It's a shame he bundled them with a spending free for all.

Forum List

Back