America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

I suspect the cost is actually less. Those reports were based on retail values of component parts. I would expect Apple to receive much better wholesale pricing. All the same, that $4 nonsense really highlights how OnePercenter is a raging liar who talks out of his ass.

Cost to make Google phone in U.S 4 - Aug. 28 2013

Moron, your link does not say the phone costs $4 to manufacture. It says stateside construction would add $4 to the manufacturing cost. Jesus fucking Christ, READ!

also, it would take us out of cell phone business and most other businesse so be a huge huge net loss to America. A liberal lacks the IQ to understand free trade.

A cell phone costs $4.00 to manufacture. How much did you pay for yours?

Bullshit. Where did you get this figure? Don't tell me, I already know: your ass.

Again, you stupid fuck, read the god damned article. It says it would $4.00 to build the phones in the US instead of China. It doesn't say the total cost of making a phone is $4.00.
"it says" check you are a child and have no experience

You're a moron. Anyone who can read can see that what I said is correct.

BTW. My post should have said it would cost $4.00 MORE to manufacture the phones in the US.

Aside from being an incredibly stupid plan, you'll have to change the Constitution. The 16th Amendment allows the government to tax incomes, not gross revenue.

Reducing employee costs and taxes to 30% of revenue is stupid? Really?

Revenue vs income is an IRS rule.

The 16th Amendment allows the government to tax "INCOME," moron. Revenue minus expenses is how you determine income. That was true before the IRS ever existed.

You're a moron.

It's a version of ad hominem you damn fool. The facts and the reasoning matter, not the source dummy.

You have no facts or reasoning. You're quoting a source you believe to be an authority - which is another fallacy. You're authority lacks credibility, so it's doubly wrong.
I linked you to articles explaining why you know absolutely jack-shit about capitalism, like most here. That was all, and that is no fallacy you damn fool.

There are thousands of articles that prove exactly the opposite, shit-for-brains. Your articles are propaganda, not fact.
Post them. Good luck dummy.

They've already been posted in this forum to many times to count.
So, you got nothin', as expected.

If a rich person uses workers to do most of the work...Well, they should pay those workers enough of the profit in order to survive.

These rich people are evil because they're welling to use people but aren't willing to pay them enough to survive. That is morally wrong.

A cell phone costs $4.00 to manufacture. How much did you pay for yours?

Bullshit. Where did you get this figure? Don't tell me, I already know: your ass.

Again, you stupid fuck, read the god damned article. It says it would $4.00 to build the phones in the US instead of China. It doesn't say the total cost of making a phone is $4.00.
"it says" check you are a child and have no experience

BTW. My post should have said it would cost $4.00 MORE to manufacture the phones in the US.
What is with this double talk jack ass? You still dont know shit about manufacturing

Funny shit there briarpatty. YOU just now figured out that you wrote and defended a nonsensical post, finally saw what you had done, issued the "correction", but it is others who are "morons". That's some funny shit there briarpatty.

The answer is:

-Base Federal tax or corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.
Wow.

Double the amount of tax to the government (how that increases middle class income is beyond comprehensible)...

And triple the payroll of every business in America.

Can anyone say unemployment rate of 80%

Anyone tell you that you are an idiot lately? Cause it sounds like your due for an injection.

Problem you have there darkwind is that at least what you are looking at is an idea of how to deal with a rapidly expanding problem

You and those like you offer nothing. Not a thing. Other than more of the same bullshit ideas that have already failed everyone EXCEPT the richest among us.

Why am I not surprised that the best you've got has already been tried and failed. And you are too stupid to know it.

Problem you have there darkwind is that at least what you are looking at is an idea of how to deal with a rapidly expanding problem

You and those like you offer nothing. Not a thing. Other than more of the same bullshit ideas that have already failed everyone EXCEPT the richest among us.

Why am I not surprised that the best you've got has already been tried and failed. And you are too stupid to know it.
Why am I not surprised you are lying.

Plenty of ideas have been offered, and many of them out of the box.

An idea is NOT bad simply because you don't like it.

People need jobs and they need wages.

How many ways are there to provide both?

How many ways are there to reduce or eliminate both?

Which causes the most harm to jobs and wages?

Hint: It is NOT business.

The answer is:

-Base Federal tax or corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.
Wow.

Double the amount of tax to the government (how that increases middle class income is beyond comprehensible)...

And triple the payroll of every business in America.

Can anyone say unemployment rate of 80%

Anyone tell you that you are an idiot lately? Cause it sounds like your due for an injection.
That loser actually posted raise mw to $23 bucks an hour? What a dumb fuck

Why am I not surprised that the bestve got has already been tried and failed. And you are too stupid to know it.
So the lefts answer is through the feds? What kind of band aid is that? God damn it would better to bleed and let nature take its course then use the feds, People are different when there is a crisis

Last edited:
That's the key and mother fucking problem

Safety nets people use the system so bad they get lazy as hell

They don't want to start over and climb the ladder again, they get content on welfare

So the lefts answer is through the feds? What kind of band aid is that?

Yea, so what? The rights answer is ALWAYS through the Feds. Who the fuck you think it is that lowers tax rates?
And isn't that (lowering tax rates) the ONLY idea that right wingers put forth? Well that and starting a war. But then you got the Feds involved again.

So what right winger ideas do you like that don't involve the Fed?

Safety nets people use the system so bad they get lazy as hell

They don't want to start over and climb the ladder again, they get content on welfare

See, there you go again. You wanting to use the Feds to accomplish some weird ass ideas that you have about how it is poor people that are the problem.

Come up with an economic idea that doesn't involve reducing taxes and taking away money from the poorest people in the country. Those ideas both require the Fed to be involved.

And you right wingers say you have all sorts of economic stimulus ideas that DO NOT involve the Federal government. What are they?

You are so full of crap, safety nets are the problem why this country sucks, thank you liberals, we became a nation of slackers

God damn it if you push some one hard enough only two things will happen

Either
They break
Or
They get moving

Forum List

Back