America's top cop on obama, Nobody is sorry to see this guy go

By the way . "Americas top cop"? The guy heads a police lobby group!!!

Not only a police lobby group - a police union lobby group.

I guess it's ok to support public sector unions, as long as they parrot the right talking points.
I didn't see ANY support for a union, just YOUR talking points.

Of course not - starting a thread about what the police union lobbyist spokesman thinks about Obama is entirely neutral, right?

After all, he's "America's Top Cop", right?
His opinion of another person has nothing to do with him being in a union lol.

Fail

He's not "in a union".

He's the director of the union - an employee of the union. He's not a member, because he's not a cop.

The caterwauling over the nation's first half black president will probably never end.
It's been a pretty substantial backlash by the soon to be minority white males, hasn't it?

That would appear to me to be some of it, but look, this madness goes back to Bacon's Rebellion; at the very least. The power structure has long fanned these flames, and others, partisanshit also comes to mind, to divide the masses. Our only power is in our numbers, they know this, we must be kept quibbling and squabbling over perceived or otherwise limited available resources.

The caterwauling over the nation's first half black president will probably never end.
It's been a pretty substantial backlash by the soon to be minority white males, hasn't it?
what exactly did the black dude do?
jc, what exactly did the black dude do to earn your unwarranted disrespect? I'm just spitballing here, but I suspect your grudge against him was his winning the 2008 election, and then winning again. But that's just a guess. Tell us why you feel so mistreated by Obama.

Obabble's demonization of police officers has resulted in a great many deaths of innocent people: police officers who have been de facto assassinated, and the helpless people stuck in inner city ghettos where the police are afraid to enforce the law.

Fewer Police Officers were killed in the line of duty during Obama's Presidency than during Bush's. Or Clinton's.

Or any other two-term President since the 40s.

But who cares about reality when you've got feelings, right?

F orty-one officers were killed with guns last year. The largest, annual number of police officers shot and killed nationally in the past ten years was 70, who were killed in 2007, according to the memorial fund website.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/07/08/nationwide-police-shooting-deaths/86861082/

The largest number of recorded police officer deaths occurred in the 1920s during the mob / prohibition era

Obabble's demonization of police officers has resulted in a great many deaths of innocent people: police officers who have been de facto assassinated, and the helpless people stuck in inner city ghettos where the police are afraid to enforce the law.

Fewer Police Officers were killed in the line of duty during Obama's Presidency than during Bush's. Or Clinton's.

F orty-one officers were killed with guns last year. The largest, annual number of police officers shot and killed nationally in the past ten years was 70, who were killed in 2007, according to the memorial fund website.

26 police killed so far in 2016, up 44% from 2015

The largest number of recorded police officer deaths occurred in the 1920s during the mob / prohibition era

Don't be fuggin' coming up in here with that objective reality shit man, damn!

Facts, we don't need no stinking facts! We go by what we FEEL, and we feel Obama doesn't respect law and order and hates cops!

It's like their fear of Muslims. Reality says you should be afraid of white Christians with guns, but no, the right wingers trust white guys with guns. It's those non-whites you gotta be afraid of.

By the way . "Americas top cop"? The guy heads a police lobby group!!!

Not only a police lobby group - a police union lobby group.

I guess it's ok to support public sector unions, as long as they parrot the right talking points.
I didn't see ANY support for a union, just YOUR talking points.

Of course not - starting a thread about what the police union lobbyist spokesman thinks about Obama is entirely neutral, right?

After all, he's "America's Top Cop", right?
His opinion of another person has nothing to do with him being in a union lol.

Fail

He's not "in a union".

He's the director of the union - an employee of the union. He's not a member, because he's not a cop.
So much spin. Are ya dizzy yet?

Doctor is trying to discredit the rhetoric during this administration and a lack of response towards the assassnation of police officers from Obama as insignificant. I just showed there was a large scale attack against police officers that occurred - yes, but aduring the days of Capone when mobsters were heavily armed trying to control their turf.

Doctor is trying to discredit the rhetoric during this administration and a lack of response towards the assassnation of police officers from Obama as insignificant. I just showed there was a large scale attack against police officers that occurred - yes, but aduring the days of Capone when mobsters were heavily armed trying to control their turf.

:lol:

Actually, no - I'm trying to discredit the ridiculous fear-mongering rhetoric from the right (ie, most of the posts in this thread) by showing the factual reality that less cops have died under Obama than any other President since Dwight Eisenhower.

I think I've done a fairly good job, too.

Facts, we don't need no stinking facts! We go by what we FEEL, and we feel Obama doesn't respect law and order and hates cops!

It's like their fear of Muslims. Reality says you should be afraid of white Christians with guns, but no, the right wingers trust white guys with guns. It's those non-whites you gotta be afraid of.

How many of those terrorist attacks under Clinton, or 9-11, or the attack in our American embassies were the result of white Christians? Don't you hate it when "facts" have a way of biting you in the ass?

Last edited:

Actually, no - I'm trying to discredit the ridiculous fear-mongering rhetoric from the right (ie, most of the posts in this thread) by showing the factual reality that less cops have died under Obama than any other President since Dwight Eisenhower.

I'd do just a tad more research, as the number of deaths nationally in 2007 was pretty significant of the last 10 years. Your 1940 data also appears to be incorrect..

Those cops were less dead I guess.

I'd do just a tad more research, as the number of deaths nationally in 2007 was pretty significant of the last 10 years. Your 1940 data also appears to be incorrect..

You know that Obama wasn't President in 2007, right?

You know that Obama wasn't President in 2007, right?

You know the amount of deaths has increased in 2016 since it was recorded 2007 right?

Ambush-style killings of police up 167% this year

His color has nothing to do with it cupcake. It is his ACTIONS that are at the core of this discussion. Leave it to a brain dead hack, such as yourself, to try and make it racist when the idiot wouldn't have even been elected in the first place were it not for the whites voting for him.

Forum List

Back