America's sick with homophobia

^^^^^ case in point. Very uptight. It comes as a surprise to Americans that the rest of the world isn't like this.

I'm not uptight, I just dont wana hold another dudes hand... Your the one says
Forced? You missed the entire point of the OP.

Goodbye.

Hollychit you're a small minded one.

Your point was if you don't feel "cool" with walking down the streets holding hands with your bro then you're homophobic....

My point is there is a line crossed once you touch someone else, male to male, female to female or male to female and female to male.

Do you walk down the street holding your females friends hand? Does this happen often? Are you full of shit?

To prove ones self as not homophobic the bar should not be to demand they have physical interactions with the same sex.

Hey ladies!!!!!!! To prove your not homophobic SMDT wants you to hold hands.... mmmm, maybe touch her boob.... Hmmm, maybe kiss, tough, fingers in her ass now or you're a homophone and the rest of the world hates you! YES THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES YOU!!!

I love the part where you speak for the other 6 billion people on planet earth, that right there seals the deal, you're a fucking moron. You know in some places in the world they still kill you for being gay, but I guess that does not count as "the rest of the world."
^^^^ So angry. So repressed.

I swear everyone, I didn't arrange this as a prop to prove my point. It just sorta happened.

I'm not angry, I think it's funny how much like a dictator you are and yet you prolly think you somehow espouse freedom. Yet here you are condemning people for freely not wanting to be gay.

Or how about this. What phisical action must I do with another male to prove I'm not homophobic?

Think REEEeeEeeeeEEeaalalllllly hard. You might just see how fucking stupid you have sounded in your thread.

Dude, you're an American. Americans need three feet of space. You're going to be fine.

Unless you're within three feet of SMDT.
I see it as a blowback from the Puritans.....

And I see people like you as blowback from the nazi's getting defeated.

Look, we both said something stupid, yay! Lets start a club, we can call it the Democratic party!

What do you think it is?
I'm seriously at a loss to answer that. This thread doesn't have an agenda. I really don't know why we're like this.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade. Or going all Al Sharpton on the sponsors of the gay pride parade and insisting they sponsor my heterosexual pride parade or threating a boycott.
There are many straight groups and organizations that march in Gay Pride parades...businesses, services such as the Red Cross, churches, temples, etc. politicians. They are not gay-identified groups....but they are welcome.

Got a link?
Pretty much every Gay Pride Parade and Festival I've been to in San Diego, San Francisco, Rochester, Long Beach, New York City, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs. How may Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

Fist bumping leads to anal fisting,,true story,,bro...

It's so rare you post anything of substance that I'm not sure I have seen you post anything with substance. What made you crap out your mouth that fist bumps equal anal fisting?

You use an extreme to make 2 guys holding hands not seem extreme when in fact I can not want to hold a guys hand while walking through the fucking mall and not be a homophobe.

The problem here is you people hate logic and try and argue your points with emotion.
My sons walked through malls holding my hands and never became ghey...

What do you think it is?
I'm seriously at a loss to answer that. This thread doesn't have an agenda. I really don't know why we're like this.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade. Or going all Al Sharpton on the sponsors of the gay pride parade and insisting they sponsor my heterosexual pride parade or threating a boycott.
Why don't you organize a straight pride day?

That would be an awesome parade.

You could have the divorce lawyer float, and the spousal abuse float, and the "married people have sex twice a year" float, and the $25,000 wedding float. Or you could just have people dress in outrageous and scant costumes, and have a good time, and some laughs

What you would find if you did that...is not one gay couple coming out to tell you you're wrong, and not one complaint about how you're recruiting children to be straight.

Honestly because like being white we just don't need self glorification based on our sexuality or skin color.
So there are no St Patricks Day Parades self glorifying being Irish?

No, it exists to drink you dumb ass. I don't think a single person on planet earth thinks St Patrick's day is about celebrating being white.

What's wrong with us? Maybe it's the Bill of Rights. Americans have the Constitutional right to be disgusted by open displays of homosexuality and "alternate lifestyles" just as sissies have the Constitutional right to use the word "homophobe". Live with it or keep whining. Most normal people don't give a shit anyway.

What's wrong with us? Maybe it's the Bill of Rights. Americans have the Constitutional right to be disgusted by open displays of homosexuality and "alternate lifestyles" just as sissies have the Constitutional right to use the word "homophobe". Live with it or keep whining. Most normal people don't give a shit anyway.
Do you sell the shitz?

^^^^^ case in point. Very uptight. It comes as a surprise to Americans that the rest of the world isn't like this.

Goodbye.

Your point was if you don't feel "cool" with walking down the streets holding hands with your bro then you're homophobic....

My point is there is a line crossed once you touch someone else, male to male, female to female or male to female and female to male.

Do you walk down the street holding your females friends hand? Does this happen often? Are you full of shit?

To prove ones self as not homophobic the bar should not be to demand they have physical interactions with the same sex.

Hey ladies!!!!!!! To prove your not homophobic SMDT wants you to hold hands.... mmmm, maybe touch her boob.... Hmmm, maybe kiss, tough, fingers in her ass now or you're a homophone and the rest of the world hates you! YES THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES YOU!!!

I love the part where you speak for the other 6 billion people on planet earth, that right there seals the deal, you're a fucking moron. You know in some places in the world they still kill you for being gay, but I guess that does not count as "the rest of the world."

I swear everyone, I didn't arrange this as a prop to prove my point. It just sorta happened.

I'm not angry, I think it's funny how much like a dictator you are and yet you prolly think you somehow espouse freedom. Yet here you are condemning people for freely not wanting to be gay.

Or how about this. What phisical action must I do with another male to prove I'm not homophobic?

Think REEEeeEeeeeEEeaalalllllly hard. You might just see how fucking stupid you have sounded in your thread.

Dude, you're an American. Americans need three feet of space. You're going to be fine.

As do I. Puritans have fostered such a dread of homosexuality that we either loathe it or love it. Either way it's an obsession. Meanwhile men mistake intimacy with homosexuality so that we fear closeness in friendship and in family. I blame the Protestant puritans for much of our problems today.

It's so rare you post anything of substance that I'm not sure I have seen you post anything with substance. What made you crap out your mouth that fist bumps equal anal fisting?

You use an extreme to make 2 guys holding hands not seem extreme when in fact I can not want to hold a guys hand while walking through the fucking mall and not be a homophobe.

The problem here is you people hate logic and try and argue your points with emotion.

Didn't say they were, and we were not talking about family. Now the question is will they hold your hand when they are 15, 16, 22, 30 years old or as I said in this thread eariler we are not 6 years old forever, we develop and change chemically. At 6 a child might have no attraction to the opposite or same sex on a sexual basis. But at 12+ it appears.... like magic!!! I don't know why this has not been studied!!! You're on to something Moonglow!

And I see people like you as blowback from the nazi's getting defeated.

Look, we both said something stupid, yay! Lets start a club, we can call it the Democratic party!
Why do you have to be so defensive? Haven't you notices that Northeasterners are much more reticent with their emotions and physical contact?

Why can't DUDES JUST FUCKING CUDDLE ONCE IN A WHILE??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
59a8024a993b7f020e4729e718785adc.jpg
Here is the answer.

I really don't care what gays do.

Personally, I do not know any.

But, when this photo popped up, I almost puked, instinctively, and want to douche my eyes.

I didn't think about it, it was in the DNA.

Gay may be in the DNA too; frankly I don't care.

I just don't want to be exposed to it.

Didn't say they were, and we were not talking about family. Now the question is will they hold your hand when they are 15, 16, 22, 30 years old or as I said in this thread eariler we are not 6 years old forever, we develop and change chemically. At 6 a child might have no attraction to the opposite or same sex on a sexual basis. But at 12+ it appears.... like magic!!! I don't know why this has not been studied!!! You're on to something Moonglow!
I don't even hold my wife's hand....If I did she would use me to tow her...

As do I. Puritans have fostered such a dread of homosexuality that we either loathe it or love it. Either way it's an obsession. Meanwhile men mistake intimacy with homosexuality so that we fear closeness in friendship and in family. I blame the Protestant puritans for much of our problems today.

So then you admit your obsession with homosexuality and that it's all simply blowback.... You love it because it was once punished harshly, not because you actually love it.

What do you think it is?

There are many straight groups and organizations that march in Gay Pride parades...businesses, services such as the Red Cross, churches, temples, etc. politicians. They are not gay-identified groups....but they are welcome.

Got a link?
Pretty much every Gay Pride Parade and Festival I've been to in San Diego, San Francisco, Rochester, Long Beach, New York City, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs. How may Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

I'll take that as a no.

Here is the answer.

But, when this photo popped up, I almost puked, instinctively, and want to douche my eyes.

Guess what you will be dreaming about tonight...

I don't even hold my wife's hand....If I did she would use me to tow her...
lol...

Never said you cant be funny~ =)

Here is the answer.

Why did you assume the picture was gay? Are you making the same mistake that illustrates my point?

Here is the answer.

Why did you assume the picture was gay? Are you making the same mistake that illustrates my point?
On cold nights a brother is nice to have?

Why can't I just not want to jack a dude off and not get shit for it? Why do I have to be all huggy kissy with a male to not be considered non homo? Who is setting this invisible bar on what equals homophobia, why not draw the line at fucking another dudes ass ain't gay unless you give them a reach around.... I am not homophobic but I also don't want to hold a buddies hand while walking down the street. Fuck, I don't even hold me female friends hands, IT CROSSES A LINE FOR ME AND THEM, IS THAT OK WITH THE JUDGY HEDEAROPHOBIC OP?

You also used to puke daily and crap yourself multiple times a day... So go ahead, start makin out with your guy friends and tell them "we didn't start out this way" when they tell you to get the fuck off them.

There is simply no reason someone should be forced to be touched by others as the OP and this dumb fuck I quoted seem to think. Some people don't want to be touched at all. Do you morons wana get scientific about it or do you hate science now and feel we should all fuck whatever we want and anyone not wanting in that pile of shit will be outcasted?

We are born, and as we mature we develop chemical releases in our bodies. In most cases as boys age if another man touches them it feels undesirable... When they were 6 maybe they wouldn't even take notice, but they are not mother fucking 6 anymore.

Some boys love being touched by other men, and thats great for them! But forcing others to be groped by them would be wrong. So how about you liberal dictator fucks go live your own confusing lives and not tell others what they should or should not be doing with theirs.

Goodbye.

Thank you!!!!!

I need five feet of space, but, you made a great point.

Don't crowd me!!

Here is the answer.

I don't care if they are gay or not.

My visceral, built into the DNA reaction was to puke.

It is not anything I in any way control.

And for the record I feel Obama as well as the Dem congress as well as the Republican presidents and Republican congress have failed the gay community by doing just that.... Keeping them separate from the community of the rest of us. There should be no reason the Government does not allow gays to get married and then write tax code and laws benefiting those allowed to obtain a marriage licence.
It's a state issue, but I like how you blamed Congress thereby bolstering the error that regulating marriage is a power granted to the federal government.

It should be up to the individuals getting married.

Hey were you born somewhat retarded by any chance? Because I know I covered marriage should not be something Government (state or Federal) controls.... And yes, I'm honestly asking, are you retarded?
I always find it funny when people claim 'the government shouldn't be involved in marriage' and then demand that a state or federal government authority 'protect the sanctity of marriage'; thus contradicting and undermining their whole argument.

I agree, it was odd to get attacked for promoting "the federal Government" be involved in marriage when it was beyond clear I was against it, but then that same person who attacked me advocates states control marriage. What's the fucking difference? So 2 dude married in Oregon are now just buds in California? How does that effect taxes? What gives the states the rights to say who can and can't be married. Pretty much the same arguments I made against the federal government doing the same stupid chit.
Well look at it this way. The state provides subsidies and tax advantages to marriage, and performs marriages. This is an artificial construct of the state, which puts married couples in a financially advantageous position as opposed to single people.

So, naturally if you create a state sanctioned 'marriage', then same sex couples, are going to want the same advantage.

But rather than push for keeping the state out of the marriage business, by removing the artificial construct of marriage, they insist that states pass laws against same-sex marriage - making a civil rights issue.

With the state out of marriage, it would be purely a religious and social issue, not one that is discrimination vs equality. In framing it as a state issue, it was only a matter of time till someone pointed out an inconsistency in the law, and challenged it.

Forum List

Back