You believe what you are told without actually understanding anything about it, you take it as gospel on faith and you attack others who disagree with it
Ah, I think you're confused. That's the denier side of the issue you're talking about.
Did you see the evidence I already posted here?

But if you really felt that way you wouldn’t have run from my Bull Ring challenge like a scared little girl with a skinned knee.
Not evidence, propaganda.
The glacial interglacial cycles of the past 400,000 years are propaganda?

The transition from a greenhouse world to an icehouse world is propaganda?

The polar regions being isolated from warm marine currents and atmospheric CO2 of 400 ppm which led to the transition from a greenhouse world to an icehouse world is propaganda?

Proxies for CO2 and temperature which show that CO2 lags temperature change by 800 years through out the geologic record is propaganda?

CO2 sequestration by the ocean when temperatures fall and CO2 releases by the ocean when temperatures rise which explains why CO2 lags temperature by 800 years is propaganda?
Look kid, I already told you I wasn't gonna play yer stupid game. You're off topic and boring.

Now bugger off ya little pest.

just so we continue to worship God or HIM its all ok with me Breezewood .

who are you refering to - (or Him) I wonder ...

no, I do not worship the Almighty they are the gatekeeper to the Everlasting, keeping out evil. freeing one's spirit is not accomplished through worship but by a persons own initiative to accomplish the feat themselves through Triumph..

You believe what you are told without actually understanding anything about it, you take it as gospel on faith and you attack others who disagree with it
Ah, I think you're confused. That's the denier side of the issue you're talking about.

But if you really felt that way you wouldn’t have run from my Bull Ring challenge like a scared little girl with a skinned knee.

The polar regions being isolated from warm marine currents and atmospheric CO2 of 400 ppm which led to the transition from a greenhouse world to an icehouse world is propaganda?

Proxies for CO2 and temperature which show that CO2 lags temperature change by 800 years through out the geologic record is propaganda?

CO2 sequestration by the ocean when temperatures fall and CO2 releases by the ocean when temperatures rise which explains why CO2 lags temperature by 800 years is propaganda?
Look kid, I already told you I wasn't gonna play yer stupid game. You're off topic and boring.

You are the one who brought it up. :lol:

The religious aspects of it that you conservitards suffer from. Not what you are trying to do. Please try to keep up.

This thread shows that we can lay to rest the meaning of yet another word.
"Religion" is now meaningless.

The religious aspects of it that you conservitards suffer from. Not what you are trying to do. Please try to keep up.
I just showed how your behaviors proved that you have elevated global warming to a religion.

I think I am keeping up really well.

You believe what you are told without actually understanding anything about it, you take it as gospel on faith and you attack others who disagree with man made global warming.

I just showed how your behaviors proved that you have elevated global warming to a religion.

You believe what you are told without actually understanding anything about it, you take it as gospel on faith and you attack others who disagree with man made global warming.

You stated that is what you believe. You haven't shown shit.

Actually no. I pointed out how your faith-based denial of climate change is a religion.

Get it straight.

Faith-based. Therefore a religion.

So is it that you don’t know what I have claimed is true or is it that you believe what I have stated is false?

Actually no. I pointed out how your faith-based denial of climate change is a religion.

Get it straight.
Even the if everything I wrote is true and is backed up with scientific evidence?

Get it straight.
Even the if everything I wrote is true and is backed up with scientific evidence?
Except that it's not.

I've told you several times I don't wanna play your silly game.

Bugger off.

So is it that you don’t know what I have claimed is true or is it that you believe what I have stated is false?

You state conclusions that are not supported by the facts.

Get it straight.
Except that it's not.

Bugger off.
How would you know?

Did you investigate any of it?

I can tell you with 100% certainty that you are the only person I know who denies what I have shared. Even your beloved scientists do not deny this.

You state conclusions that are not supported by the facts.
Which conclusion would that be?

Get it straight.
Except that it's not.

Bugger off.
How would you know?

I can tell you with 100% certainty that you are the only person I know who denies what I have shared. Even your beloved scientists do not deny this.

If you say so.

Get it straight.
Except that it's not.

Bugger off.
How would you know?

If you say so.
Yes, because it is part of the geologic record.

Get it straight.
Except that it's not.

Bugger off.
How would you know?

If you say so.

OK. I started a thread a while back " I'm not a climate scientist, and you aren't either", or something close to that. Like the title, I pointed out the stupidity of trying to discuss details that nobody here is qualified to evaluate. Bottom line, I believe credible experts in the field over some dumb ass poster, or any so called scientist with a history of conspiracy theories. It's a judgement call, but you accept so called climate change data from the same people that told you Jade Helm was gonna put Texans in FEMA prisons. That's just nuts.

Except that it's not.

Bugger off.
How would you know?

If you say so.

OK. I started a thread a while back " I'm not a climate scientist, and you aren't either", or something close to that. Like the title, I pointed out the stupidity of trying to discuss details that nobody here is qualified to evaluate. Bottom line, I believe credible experts in the field over some dumb ass poster, or any so called scientist with a history of conspiracy theories. It's a judgement call, but you accept so called climate change data from the same people that told you Jade Helm was gonna put Texans in FEMA prisons. That's just nuts.
So you take what they tell you on faith?

Without investigating for yourself?

Forum List

Back