America’s Most Advanced Climate Station Data Shows US In A 10-Year Cooling Trend Read more: http:

Not enough rain. Too much use.

Water in Lake Mead comes from Rockies snow pack. Use hasn't increased.

So you are saying that the snow pack is not melting?

1. Most -- about 88 percent -- of the total annual flow of water in the Lower Colorado River Basin originates upstream of Glen Canyon Dam (in northern Arizona) as a result of natural runoff from precipitation and melting snow in the mountains of Colorado, Wyoming, Utah and New Mexico.Jun 4, 2015
    1. Nearly 97 percent of the water flowing into Lake Mead comes from theColorado River. The remaining 3 percent of the water in Lake Mead is from the Muddy and Virgin Rivers and the Las Vegas Wash.

Certainly the use has increased or at least stayed the same but that is improbable considering the population increases.

Actually No.. if you remove the data tampering we are infact cooling very nicely. -0.47 degrees C in the last 10 years globally.

Who is we? And where are your stats?

This seems to be a case of "if it doesn't prove my point it's data tampering, if it proves my point, it's perfectly legit." Right?

Actually No.. if you remove the data tampering we are infact cooling very nicely. -0.47 degrees C in the last 10 years globally.

This seems to be a case of "if it doesn't prove my point it's data tampering, if it proves my point, it's perfectly legit." Right?

We being the US:

upload_2015-7-7_23-36-41.png

You mean if you fuck with the data with the intention of making it look as if the world is cooling.

We being the US:

View attachment 44064

Er, I think we're back to saying that the USA does not count toward man-made global climate warming change

We being the US:

View attachment 44064

Er, I think we're back to saying that the USA does not count toward man-made global climate warming change

Thank goodness, because for awhile I thought we were the only ones that caused it.

You mean if you fuck with the data with the intention of making it look as if the world is cooling.

Nope, would be hard to mess with NOAA's site. But apparently you really are interested in not looking into things for yourself. If you would have gone to the NOAA site you would have seen this:

upload_2015-7-7_23-43-37.png

Note, this is temperature anomaly not average temperature.

We being the US:

View attachment 44064

Okay, and how does this prove that man made climate change isn't happening?

We being the US:

View attachment 44064

Okay, and how does this prove that man made climate change isn't happening?

That one is simple. empirical observation. The postindustrial rate of warming and the industry period are statistically indistinguishable from each other. Thus Natural variation being the driving force and momentum of a huge complex system say it can not be the driving factor. Its called science.

You really should stop asking for that.

You're the only one here saying to ignore the USA. All the normal people say the USA temps should be taken into the global average.

Frank, why do you keep demanding that the data be fudged?

You really should stop asking for that.

You're the only one here saying to ignore the USA. All the normal people say the USA temps should be taken into the global average.

Frank, why do you keep demanding that the data be fudged?

No, Honey Boo Boo, Crick said that. I'm mocking the poster sitting in the cubicle next to you at Media Matters for saying the USA doesn't count -- when it was cooling

And I'm mocking you for lying, given that nobody said the USA doesn't count.

Nobody said the USA didn't count. You just lied about that. It's what you do. It's all you do.

And I'm mocking you for lying, given that nobody said the USA doesn't count.

Nobody said the USA didn't count. You just lied about that. It's what you do. It's all you do.

Crick said it.

And you mocking me is physically impossible

The response is going to be that the US is not the world, only a small part. But consider what would be said if things were reversed. If the data shown indicated that the US was warming and the rest of the world was cooling. Those who seem to think we can do something about the climate would be saying that the US has the best equipment thus we have to believe the US data. Well I agree.

Go here to see the actual NOAA data:

National Temperature Index National Centers for Environmental Information NCEI

From the linked article:

Data from America’s most advanced climate monitoring system shows the U.S. has undergone a cooling trend over the last decade, despite recent claims by government scientists that warming has accelerated worldwide during that time.

The U.S. Climate Reference Network was developed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to provide “high-quality” climate data. The network consists of 114 stations across the U.S. in areas NOAA expects no development for the next 50 to 100 years.

Read more: Advanced Climate Station Data Shows U.S. In A Cooling Trend The Daily Caller

Couldn't help but notice your 'holy grail' only says the USA is. Averaged across the planet, it's getting warmer.

The response is going to be that the US is not the world, only a small part. But consider what would be said if things were reversed. If the data shown indicated that the US was warming and the rest of the world was cooling. Those who seem to think we can do something about the climate would be saying that the US has the best equipment thus we have to believe the US data. Well I agree.

Go here to see the actual NOAA data:

National Temperature Index National Centers for Environmental Information NCEI

From the linked article:

Data from America’s most advanced climate monitoring system shows the U.S. has undergone a cooling trend over the last decade, despite recent claims by government scientists that warming has accelerated worldwide during that time.

The U.S. Climate Reference Network was developed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to provide “high-quality” climate data. The network consists of 114 stations across the U.S. in areas NOAA expects no development for the next 50 to 100 years.

Read more: Advanced Climate Station Data Shows U.S. In A Cooling Trend The Daily Caller

Couldn't help but notice your 'holy grail' only says the USA is. Averaged across the planet, it's getting warmer.

Little bit of apples and oranges going on. The one set of NOAA number is average temperature for the US. The global is deviation for a chosen normal.

Basic physics. When it gets warmer in one place, adjoining places get cooler as the heat that was there moves to the warmer place resulting in cooling in the places the heat came from.

That it's getting cooler here means places next to us are getting warmer and drawing our heat to themselves.

See this in homes with fireplaces where bedrooms get cooler as their heat is drawn in to the room where the fireplace is.

Basic physics. When it gets warmer in one place, adjoining places get cooler as the heat that was there moves to the warmer place resulting in cooling in the places the heat came from.

That it's getting cooler here means places next to us are getting warmer and drawing our heat to themselves.

See this in homes with fireplaces where bedrooms get cooler as their heat is drawn in to the room where the fireplace is.

Heat does not move from cold to hot, basic physics.

Heat flows from hot to cold

Heat moves in all directions. NET heat moves from hot to cold. Be that as it may, I'm sorry Delta4, but your statement here is just nonsense. Starting a fire in your fireplace does not make it cold in your bedroom. Opening the flue may well cause a draft that draws cold air in to the bedroom from outside, but it is not caused by the heat of the fire.

Heat moves in all directions. NET heat moves from hot to cold. Be that as it may, I'm sorry Delta4, but your statement here is just nonsense. Starting a fire in your fireplace does not make it cold in your bedroom. Opening the flue may well cause a draft that draws cold air in to the bedroom from outside, but it is not caused by the heat of the fire.

Heat flows from hot to cold trying to reach equilibrium.

Do you see the level of science knowledge by those, who I am sure will call those who argue against the GW hysteria anti-science?

Do you see the level of science knowledge by those, who I am sure will call those who argue against the GW hysteria anti-science?

LOLOLOL. Oh yes!!! The rational intelligent adults can very clearly see that the level of science knowledge of you and the other denier cult nitwits is almost non-existent. You are ignorant brainwashed morons, sorely aflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect, and mistakenly convinced that you are smarter and know more than the world scientific community. You are gullible retards who fall for the fraudulent pseudo-scientific propaganda generated by the fossil fuel industry, while moronically rejecting the testimony of the world's expert scientists in the fields of climate science. Your pretense to knowing anything about science is a joke. As you have repeatedly demonstrated with your ignorant clueless posts.

Forum List

Back