America's love of guns and its inability to profile mental issues

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Lets face it, if we're to live by the gun and die by the gun than we must come to live with the residual effects of that motto.

But its also time this country comes to terms with its issues of mental illness. These white boys, all of them at some point and time have left clue after clue after clue of how unhinged they've become, and with social media, the proof is undeniable and very often ignored. If they were of ethnic decent, homeland security would be on top of this, but because is home grown white boys, its ignored.

The Warning Signs of a Mass Shooting
Though profiles are not predictors, these experts say there are warning signs.
https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/school_shooters_warning_signs_1.1.pdf

Actually, there is a clear link between mass shootings and mental illness

Texas governor is correct, gun control and use is not gonna solve this problem of mass school shootings, what will solve the problem is early intervention when signs of mental illness is apparent, this kid was sick, as are most of these sorry ass white boys that do this. Instead of racially profiling black men and muslims, its time this country take a good hard look into a mirror and see that white skin is our biggest enemey in this country, young white boys under the age of 30!!

thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.comwp-contentuploads201601black-lives-matter-looting-55b7c23def45d9b2487413908076883e10994800-1.jpg

we're not trying to take away your guns, we're trying to live

You do know that crime, especially violent crime has trended way down over the last twenty years, right? If you stay out of the inner city drug trade, and don't commit suicide you are actually very, very SAFE.

Nobody is trying to kill you.

You do know that crime, especially violent crime has trended way down over the last twenty years, right? If you stay out of the inner city drug trade, and don't commit suicide you are actually very, very SAFE.

but folks like laura ingraham talk in this threatening tone about us which we don't have about the NRA. the NRA are terrorists? maybe. maybe. maybe.

Liberals exactly are trying to take away guns. Enough with that lie.

all we're tryin to do is save lives. you're distracting from the issue which is gun violence in america and i hate it. I HATE IT!
You won't save anyones lives by disarming all of the criminals potential victims, which is exactly what you ghouls want. You wanna save lives in schools? Stop drugging these kids because they have a messy desk and put several armed defenders in the schools! You refuse that and that proves you don't want anything but a gun ban!

but folks like laura ingraham talk in this threatening tone about us which we don't have about the NRA. the NRA are terrorists? maybe. maybe. maybe.
upload_2018-5-21_6-59-38.jpeg

Lets face it, if we're to live by the gun and die by the gun than we must come to live with the residual effects of that motto.

But its also time this country comes to terms with its issues of mental illness. These white boys, all of them at some point and time have left clue after clue after clue of how unhinged they've become, and with social media, the proof is undeniable and very often ignored. If they were of ethnic decent, homeland security would be on top of this, but because is home grown white boys, its ignored.

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/school_shooters_warning_signs_1.1.pdf

Texas governor is correct, gun control and use is not gonna solve this problem of mass school shootings, what will solve the problem is early intervention when signs of mental illness is apparent, this kid was sick, as are most of these sorry ass white boys that do this. Instead of racially profiling black men and muslims, its time this country take a good hard look into a mirror and see that white skin is our biggest enemey in this country, young white boys under the age of 30!!

funny.

because of the left, we're not allowed to profile.

funny.

They have already stated that this latest ghoul butcher cannot get the death penalty and will likely get parole.

funny.

They have already stated that this latest ghoul butcher cannot get the death penalty and will likely get parole.

who has said this? "they" is a generic term i try to avoid so i can at least know who i'm supposed to be mad at. :)

funny.

who has said this? "they" is a generic term i try to avoid so i can at least know who i'm supposed to be mad at. :)
Liberals man, always liberals. They do this shit.

Charged Texas Shooter Cannot Face Death Penalty, May Even Be Paroled Due to Controversial Legislation

345 mass shooting deaths last year. 650 homicides in Chicago alone. Which one is the bigger problem ?
You mean to tell me, 650 sorry ass niggas dead, all I'm hoping where young stupid gang bangin mf's vs 345 INNOCENTS, who could be leaders and doctors and lawyers contributers to society...and you dare ask which is worse????

Liberals exactly are trying to take away guns. Enough with that lie.

all we're tryin to do is save lives. you're distracting from the issue which is gun violence in america and i hate it. I HATE IT!
You won't save anyones lives by disarming all of the criminals potential victims, which is exactly what you ghouls want. You wanna save lives in schools? Stop drugging these kids because they have a messy desk and put several armed defenders in the schools! You refuse that and that proves you don't want anything but a gun ban!

all this divisive language about left and right by you. we're all americans. our diversity is our strength. everyone's opinion matters. your opinion matters. I LOVE YOU!

funny.

Liberals man, always liberals. They do this shit.

Charged Texas Shooter Cannot Face Death Penalty, May Even Be Paroled Due to Controversial Legislation
assholes do that shit. *most* of the liberals i talk with 1:1 in person think this is stupid also.

we just seem to give stupid center stage and then pretend more people are into that line of thought that most.

Forum List

Back