America's Debt: Shame on Them

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You trying to censor my speech? If I don't like what you say should I neg rep you????? Tell me what should I do????

The first thing you should do is stop whining and check again. I deleted the neg.

The second thing you should do is avoid calling me a "lieturd drone," at least until you do the legwork to catch me in a falsehood.

I'll just call you a deluded barking moonbat instead.

Why? Because you like name-calling? Or because I advocated for a VAT?

$14 trillion in federal debt. Yes, we'll holler about it to the moon. But if you want to raise taxes, anywhere, to pay that off, you're a "lieturd drone" or a "deluded barking moonbat."

I'm actually the only fiscal conservative among the three of us.

The first thing you should do is stop whining and check again. I deleted the neg.

The second thing you should do is avoid calling me a "lieturd drone," at least until you do the legwork to catch me in a falsehood.

$14 trillion in federal debt. Yes, we'll holler about it to the moon. But if you want to raise taxes, anywhere, to pay that off, you're a "lieturd drone" or a "deluded barking moonbat."

No you aren't. You want to discourage American from consuming. That's freaking jobkillinglieturdroning.

No you aren't. You want to discourage American from consuming. That's freaking jobkillinglieturdroning.

Other "jobkillinglieturdrones"

Huckabee's Consumption Tax

Under Huckabee's plan, the difference is mainly in the way the money is collected and distributed. Under a VAT, each supplier or manufacturer in the chain of production collects a tax on the markup they charge the next player in the chain, and pays it to the government. Hence, the retailer writes the government a check for just part of the tax. But the producers don't actually pay the tax; they recoup their portion of it from the player they sell to. So the consumer pays the entire levy on the auto or PC at the cash register.

Hermann Cain's Fair Tax

NOT one single cent of the debt reduction SHOULD come from ANY higher taxes.

GOOD on the GOP stalwarts for saying that.

I hope they stick to their guns.

The proper method for dealing with the very TRULY DANGEROUS PROBLEM of our MASSIVE DEBT is to cut spending. Period.

Under Huckabee's plan, the difference is mainly in the way the money is collected and distributed. Under a VAT, each supplier or manufacturer in the chain of production collects a tax on the markup they charge the next player in the chain, and pays it to the government. Hence, the retailer writes the government a check for just part of the tax. But the producers don't actually pay the tax; they recoup their portion of it from the player they sell to. So the consumer pays the entire levy on the auto or PC at the cash register.

Hermann Cain's Fair Tax

They both advocate replacing Federal Income Tax with a Vat. Do you? I bet not. I bet you want the VAT in ADDITION to the Federal Income Tax.. Job killing lieturddrone

Hermann Cain's Fair Tax

They both advocate replacing Federal Income Tax with a Vat. Do you? I bet not. I bet you want the VAT in ADDITION to the Federal Income Tax.. Job killing lieturddrone

I advocate drawing down corporate taxes, and eliminating tax expenditures. I also advocate eating away at the debt. But it doesn't matter what I say because you've already decided I'm a "jobkillinglieturddrone."

Let me guess. You are over 50 and don't give a frak about the younger generation? Let entitlements fail in twenty years and burden the younger generation with taxes, but for right now, IF YOU RAISE TAXES YOU ARE A JOBKILLINGLIETURDDRONE.

Tea Partier Baby Boomers make me sick.

Because you are advocating for more taxes, bub.

We don't have an Under Taxed Problem. We have a Government Spends Too Much Money and Is Too Big Problem.

And, as history has shown, increased taxes just lead to more spending. They are not used to retired debt.

We don't have an Under Taxed Problem. We have a Government Spends Too Much Money and Is Too Big Problem.

And, as history has shown, increased taxes just lead to more spending. They are not used to retired debt.

How old are you? I'm guessing you are approx. 50 years old, give or take a decade.

Look, I'm under 30. I don't want to pay far higher taxes for the rest of my life because the Baby Boomers broke the bank. I'd prefer to pay somewhat higher taxes now.

I actually want the boomers to have their SS and Medicare and Medicaid. You guys have earned it.

But you haven't earned shifting the burden to my generation. Cut spending and raise taxes, in a 2-to-1 ratio (although I'll compromise, as far as 1-to-1 or 3-to-1 either way).

The important and essential point: every serious non-partisan budget analyst says we must raise taxes AND cut spending. Both.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Baby Boomers,

Stop your unmitigated selfishness. Try to be more like the Golden Generation.

We love you,

The Future.

Guess what SS is a Ponzi game anyway, we will have to keep paying no matter what

Our debt is more of a function of too much spending; even repeal of the Bush cuts would do us very little good

We got here not because of too little tax but too much spending.
Unless of course one believes that ALL Govt spending at this level is required

Three Little Pigs: How Entitlements Will Destroy Us

Our national debt recently topped the $13 trillion mark. That amounts to nearly 90% of this country's GDP; $72,000 in debt for every household in America
Now add Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security, and Obama's 2011 budget has a $1.27 trillion deficit. It's the entitlements, stupid.

Nor can you tax your way out of debt. Eliminate all of the Bush tax cuts, including the tax cuts for low- and middle-income Americans, and you would reduce the debt by perhaps 10% — assuming you didn't cripple the economy in the process. Tax the rich? That won't get you there either. In fact, according to the Congressional Budget Office, in order to pay for all currently scheduled federal spending would require raising both the corporate tax rate and top income tax rate from their current 35% to 88%, the current 25% tax rate for middle-income workers to 63%, and the 10% tax bracket for low-income workers to 25%

There is simply no way to control our debt without getting serious about reforming entitlements.

I advocate drawing down corporate taxes, and eliminating tax expenditures. I also advocate eating away at the debt. But it doesn't matter what I say because you've already decided I'm a "jobkillinglieturddrone."

Let me guess. You are over 50 and don't give a frak about the younger generation? Let entitlements fail in twenty years and burden the younger generation with taxes, but for right now, IF YOU RAISE TAXES YOU ARE A JOBKILLINGLIETURDDRONE.

Tea Partier Baby Boomers make me sick.

Hey! I'm all for raising taxes. Just as soon as the 50% of Americans who currently don't pay Federal Income Tax start paying INocme Tax..

How old are you? I'm guessing you are approx. 50 years old, give or take a decade.

Look, I'm under 30. I don't want to pay far higher taxes for the rest of my life because the Baby Boomers broke the bank. I'd prefer to pay somewhat higher taxes now.

I actually want the boomers to have their SS and Medicare and Medicaid. You guys have earned it.

But you haven't earned shifting the burden to my generation. Cut spending and raise taxes, in a 2-to-1 ratio (although I'll compromise, as far as 1-to-1 or 3-to-1 either way).

The important and essential point: every serious non-partisan budget analyst says we must raise taxes AND cut spending. Both.

Dear Baby Boomers,

We love you,

The Future.

Duh! Bonehead. That's how it's been done since it's inception. :cuckoo:

Dear Baby Boomers,

We love you,

The Future.

What I meant was: the burden should be the same, or less, than when your generation took power. Yes, the burden will be shifted, but its a sad generation that passes a greater burden onto the next than it itself actually shouldered.

Dear Baby Boomers,

We love you,

The Future.

What I meant was: the burden should be the same, or less, than when your generation took power. Yes, the burden will be shifted, but its a sad generation that passes a greater burden onto the next than it itself actually shouldered.

well dufus,, all those lonely GI's returning home from WW2,, had to make up for lost time.. hence the boomers. suck it up. They gave up a lot for you. So quit whining.

Last edited:

well dufus,, all those lonely GI's returning home from WW2,, had to make up for lost time.. hence the boomers. suck it up. They gave up a lot for you. So quit whining.

Paper beats rock. Rock beats scissors. Scissors beats paper.

But what beats Boomer entitlement?

Dear Baby Boomers,

We love you,

The Future.

We weren't the first, won't be the last. Yes Social security is a pyramid scheme, it always was. We knew that back when I was in junior high. Around the same time we were convinced that we should lower our birthrate to replacement value or less because of over population. Our government then raised the immigration rates and stopped enforcing the laws regarding illegal immigration to keep the social security scheme running and to keep our wages low. Let's face it, without that the lowest paid worker would be in big demand right now and make a lot more per hour and could put a lot more of their own money away towards their retirement making social security unnecessary. Instead we have the largest income gap in history. Minimum wage has the lowest spending power in history and we have the working poor. People who are working and still can't afford to feed themselves.

Don't blame the baby boomers, blame "the greatest generation" because it wasn't the baby boomers that raised the immigration rate. We're just the one's paying for it, along with passing that onto our children and grandchildren.

BTW, if wages were higher, we'd be collecting more taxes from the bottom classes. You can't get blood out of a turnip.

stick your head back up yer liberal azz, your class warfare simply will not win out. too bad.

stick your head back up yer liberal azz, your class warfare simply will not win out. too bad.

Ah Willow, the small government loving, middle-class hating hypocrite who is on government healthcare and is unemployed. :clap2:

We weren't the first, won't be the last. Yes Social security is a pyramid scheme, it always was. We knew that back when I was in junior high. Around the same time we were convinced that we should lower our birthrate to replacement value or less because of over population. Our government then raised the immigration rates and stopped enforcing the laws regarding illegal immigration to keep the social security scheme running and to keep our wages low. Let's face it, without that the lowest paid worker would be in big demand right now and make a lot more per hour and could put a lot more of their own money away towards their retirement making social security unnecessary. Instead we have the largest income gap in history. Minimum wage has the lowest spending power in history and we have the working poor. People who are working and still can't afford to feed themselves.

Don't blame the baby boomers, blame "the greatest generation" because it wasn't the baby boomers that raised the immigration rate. We're just the one's paying for it, along with passing that onto our children and grandchildren.

BTW, if wages were higher, we'd be collecting more taxes from the bottom classes. You can't get blood out of a turnip.

Blame the illegals? Really? What's next, accusations of class warfare?

Willowtree said:

Blame the illegals? Really? What's next, accusations of class warfare?

Willowtree said:

Ever hear of the law of supply and demand? If they didn't raise the immigration rate, Americans lower birthrate would make the low skilled workers in higher demand, therefore, they'd be paid more, the income gap would be less and our country would be a lot better off with more people making enough money to put away for their own retirement AND pay taxes.

Forum List

Back