Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Americans had a pretty good night.

Wanna see one winning American candidate, in Virginia?

"Virginia Lt. Gov.-Elect Winsome Sears: 'Willing to Die for This Country'

1635961927268.png

Conservatives are lashing back at liberal media rebuking Virginia election results as racist, noting Lt. Gov.-elect Winsome Sears is getting overlooked as the first Black woman elected to statewide office in Virginia.

Sears is an immigrant, a U.S. Marine, and a Second Amendment supporter who is seen holding a semi-automatic rifle in photos widely shared on social media.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," her speech began at Virginia GOP Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin's joint campaign celebration.

"When I joined the Marine Corps, I was still a Jamaican, but this country had done so much for me, I was willing, willing to die for this country," Sears told the crowd, starting a chant of "U.S.A."

Sears shared an inspirational, conservative message not just from her past, but for the future in Virginia."

There are a lot of us non-white immigrants who feel this way.

And we don't vote Democrat.

View attachment 559942
Conservatives are lashing back at liberal media rebuking Virginia election results as racist, noting Lt. Gov.-elect Winsome Sears is getting overlooked as the first Black woman elected to statewide office in Virginia.

Sears is an immigrant, a U.S. Marine, and a Second Amendment supporter who is seen holding a semi-automatic rifle in photos widely shared on social media.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," her speech began at Virginia GOP Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin's joint campaign celebration.

"When I joined the Marine Corps, I was still a Jamaican, but this country had done so much for me, I was willing, willing to die for this country," Sears told the crowd, starting a chant of "U.S.A."

Sears shared an inspirational, conservative message not just from her past, but for the future in Virginia."

She's a Marine....OOORAH!

View attachment 559942

already a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back