Americans startled by the spectacle of a President who can speak English!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Hey France - Trade ya Lady Liberty and Trump for one Macron? :D

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Americans who were watching television on Wednesday morning witnessed the startling spectacle of an English-speaking President, viewers have confirmed.

All of the major cable news networks interrupted their regularly scheduled programs to cover the phenomenon, as a man who was identified as “President” spoke in complete, grammatically correct English sentences with no visible sign of strain or discomfort.

Just minutes into the telecast, thousands of viewers called the networks to inquire if they were witnessing a hoax.

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,” Carol Foyler, a viewer in Akron, Ohio, said. “It had to be special effects or something.”

While the spectacle might have appeared jarring to many, cable news insiders reported that the networks had in fact aired several hundred speeches by an English-speaking President between the years 2009 and 2017.​

Americans Startled by Spectacle of President Who Can Speak English | The New Yorker

26dc-macron-articleLarge.jpg

Must be leftist Americans who don't know....but they struggle mightily

English is the most commonly spoken foreign language in 19 out of 25 European Union countries (excluding the U.K. and Ireland) In the EU25, working knowledge of English as a foreign language is clearly leading at 38%, followed by German and French (at 14% each), Russian and Spanish (at 6% each), and Italian (3%).

English is the most commonly spoken foreign language in 19 out of 25 European Union countries (excluding the U.K. and Ireland) In the EU25, working knowledge of English as a foreign language is clearly leading at 38%, followed by German and French (at 14% each), Russian and Spanish (at 6% each), and Italian (3%).

I figured that if anyone could miss the point of this satire - it'd be you.

Why can't Trump speak English any better than a 4th grader?

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I think it's great we have a president who can speak under his own power after 8 years of a meat puppet faggot that needed a teleprompter to stutter through a speech drafted by George Soros' minions.

Hey France - Trade ya Lady Liberty and Trump for one Macron? :D

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Americans who were watching television on Wednesday morning witnessed the startling spectacle of an English-speaking President, viewers have confirmed.

All of the major cable news networks interrupted their regularly scheduled programs to cover the phenomenon, as a man who was identified as “President” spoke in complete, grammatically correct English sentences with no visible sign of strain or discomfort.

Just minutes into the telecast, thousands of viewers called the networks to inquire if they were witnessing a hoax.

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,” Carol Foyler, a viewer in Akron, Ohio, said. “It had to be special effects or something.”

While the spectacle might have appeared jarring to many, cable news insiders reported that the networks had in fact aired several hundred speeches by an English-speaking President between the years 2009 and 2017.​

Americans Startled by Spectacle of President Who Can Speak English | The New Yorker

26dc-macron-articleLarge.jpg

He has turned France into a Muslim shit hole. And squats when ever the UN tells him to squat.
No wonder you like him, Dr. Lo. Maybe a trip to Paris to sooth your UN soul is in order:
th

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds
Who cares? If you can't understand what Trump says then you are a low grade moron.

Moron, it may be meant to have been satire but what it is is just another impotent strike at the president.

I think it's great we have a president who can speak under his own power after 8 years of a meat puppet faggot that needed a teleprompter to stutter through a speech drafted by George Soros' minions.

Obama wrote many of his own speeches and didn't use a teleprompter as often as Dotardo

Who cares? If you can't understand what Trump says then you are a low grade moron.

Sorry, I don't speak doo doo doo or da da da

Might be why I find your posts predictable, dull and uninspired :wink:

Sorry, I don't speak doo doo doo or da da da

Might be why I find your posts predictable, dull and uninspired :wink:

Classic libtard attempt at failure.

He has turned France into a Muslim shit hole. And squats when ever the UN tells him to squat.
No wonder you like him, Dr. Lo. Maybe a trip to Paris to sooth your UN soul is in order:

Sounds good - My neighbors are in Paris as we speak!

I guess you and I just have different standards.

Anyway, be sure to take your shit map...
maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds good - My neighbors are in Paris as we speak!

I guess you and I just have different standards.

Anyway, be sure to take your shit map...
maxresdefault.jpg

Name any major city in the world and I'll find you a picture depicting something as bad or worse.

Just stay in your parallel universe :)

As it becomes city wide, cities are turning into shit holes. Do you recall any other time when cities in California, for example, provided shit maps? Paris wasn't always a shit hole. It is now a shit hole. Ask the tourists that no longer go there....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back