Americans stunned to learn that there existed a Trump advisor who hadn’t already been arrested!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee:

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Millions of Americans were shocked to learn of the existence of a Trump adviser who had not already been arrested.​
In interviews across the country, Americans who had been certain that there were no unindicted Trump advisers left said that the arrest of Tom Barrack had caused them to rethink things.​
“After Manafort, Stone, Flynn, Bannon, Cohen, Papadopoulos, and the rest, I really thought they’d gotten them all,” Tracy Klugian, who lives in Phoenix, said. “I guess I spoke too soon.”​
“Trump sure had a lot of advisers charged with crimes,” Harland Dorrinson, who lives in Chattanooga, said. “Whoever hired advisers for him did a terrible job.”​
Carol Foyler, who lives in Akron, saw a silver lining in the Trump adviser being arrested so late. “Since Giuliani already lost his law license, Barrack doesn’t have to worry about being represented by him,” she said.​
Davis Logsdon, who lives in Minneapolis, had previously thought that there were no more Trump advisers remaining to be arrested but is no longer sure. “Jared and Don, Jr., haven’t been arrested yet,” he said. “Or have they? It’s so hard to keep track.”​

Last edited:
o my....gosh. y'all never give up with the lies do ya. the left went after conservatives all the time. and even with your illegitimate president sitting his scrawny ass in the white house UNDESERVEDLY...you. Cannot. Give it up can you? you are so damn scared of President Trump that you don't feel comfy enough to celebrate your steal...you gotta keep chipping away at something you've been told to hate. You've been taught to protect corruption and eschew your own good and to fight against the only damn thing that was keeping your stupid ass free.

o my....gosh. y'all never give up with the lies do ya. the left went after conservatives all the time. and even with your illegitimate president sitting his scrawny ass in the white house UNDESERVEDLY...you. Cannot. Give it up can you? you are so damn scared of President Trump that you don't feel comfy enough to celebrate your steal...you gotta keep chipping away at something you've been told to hate. You've been taught to protect corruption and eschew your own good and to fight against the only damn thing that was keeping your stupid ass free.
Lighten up dude … it’s SATIRE :rolleyes-41:

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Millions of Americans were shocked to learn of the existence of a Trump adviser who had not already been arrested.​
In interviews across the country, Americans who had been certain that there were no unindicted Trump advisers left said that the arrest of Tom Barrack had caused them to rethink things.​
“After Manafort, Stone, Flynn, Bannon, Cohen, Papadopoulos, and the rest, I really thought they’d gotten them all,” Tracy Klugian, who lives in Phoenix, said. “I guess I spoke too soon.”​
“Trump sure had a lot of advisers charged with crimes,” Harland Dorrinson, who lives in Chattanooga, said. “Whoever hired advisers for him did a terrible job.”​
Carol Foyler, who lives in Akron, saw a silver lining in the Trump adviser being arrested so late. “Since Giuliani already lost his law license, Barrack doesn’t have to worry about being represented by him,” she said.​
Davis Logsdon, who lives in Minneapolis, had previously thought that there were no more Trump advisers remaining to be arrested but is no longer sure. “Jared and Don, Jr., haven’t been arrested yet,” he said. “Or have they? It’s so hard to keep track.”​

Manafort was fired by Trump as the campaign manager. He was not an advisor.

Stone was pardoned and never went to jail.

Flynn had all charges dropped. He never went to jail.

Cohen was not a Trump advisor and his convictions had little to do with Trump.

Papadopoulos was entrapped and spent 12 whole days in jail and was later pardoned.

Barrack was indicted for being an unregistered agent for the UAE. He was only charged yesterday and 99.999% of Americans have no idea who he is.

This CNN quality lack of journalism.

All indicted. Most found guilty

1626917985135.png

Manafort was fired by Trump as the campaign manager. He was not an advisor.

Stone was pardoned and never went to jail.

Flynn had all charges dropped. He never went to jail.

Cohen was not a Trump advisor and his convictions had little to do with Trump.

Papadopoulos was entrapped and spent 12 whole days in jail and was later pardoned.

Barrack was indicted for being an unregistered agent for the UAE. He was only charged yesterday and 99.999% of Americans have no idea who he is.

This CNN quality lack of journalism.
Oh LORDY Tory. That right thar was sum dandy spinnin’.
Now set yer ass down before ya fall on it! ;)

Synthaholic Yup, I figured for awhile that maybe Dotard was giving Nixon a mere run for the money when it came to sleaze and corruption.

It ain’t even a competition at this point. Donnie wins running away!

1626920819724.jpeg

Are we sure this is satire?

No worries, the Democrats have no problems finding political opponents to "arrest" for X,Y, orZ. And with all that jail space they are opening up by releasing Axe murderers and drunk drivers back onto the streets without bail... they have plenty of room to keep them all!
This Conservative probably just hid under the floor boards or something.

Synthaholic Yup, I figured for awhile that maybe Dotard was giving Nixon a mere run for the money when it came to sleaze and corruption.

It ain’t even a competition at this point. Donnie wins running away!

View attachment 515668
The diff being that Nixon was corrupt in the pursuit of his own political power, which he wanted to use to direct the country toward a better tomorrow, from his perspective.

Trump doesn't give a shit about America, everything is a transaction, and he was corrupt in pursuit of his own increased wealth and power for it's own sake - not to better the country.

When Trump is back in the White House I pray he is as dirty and criminal as you say he is so he rounds all the losers like you up and lead you all out of town, coming back alone making the country great again.

Forum List

Back