Nation shocked to learn of possible bias at Fox News

Of course fox is biased.

So is MSM, CNN, and a host of others.

Only a low IQ hack would accuse one of bias while ignoring the others.

With the exception of a few outstanding journalists like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace, nothing is comparable on bias to Fox News.

Hard to tell who is running whom - Is Trump controlling Fox, or is Fox controlling this president.
Nothing is comparable to Fox news?

Sheesh. If you are too stupid to see the bias of Rachel Maddow, you are part of the problem instead of part of the solution. You leftist fundamentalists approach politics with exactly the same sort of utter devotion as the most rigid bible thumper on the right.

Rachel Maddow is a Prog but she REGULARLY invites conservatives into a one on one interview and treats them with respect.

Of course fox is biased.

With the exception of a few outstanding journalists like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace, nothing is comparable on bias to Fox News.

Hard to tell who is running whom - Is Trump controlling Fox, or is Fox controlling this president.
There is a difference between controlling and supporting. Some shows are definitely "opinion" shows while others are straight news. Bret Baier is "news" and Hannity and Ingle is opinion shows. Others have a bias in selecting news to cover and how much time is dedicated to certain news but it goes both ways. They do have liberal commentators to create a debate.

The shock comes in when I listen to CNN and MSNBC and watch the terror that went on on election night. How they can be considered actual unbiased news is very amusing.

I like to hear both sides of a story, and make up my mind. It is hard for me to listen to Hannity and Ingle.

Name the "liberal commentators"- Bob Bechtel? Alan Dershowitz?? :lol:

Please - and on the rare occasions they invite an honest to God Prog, they are countered by 3 or 4 RW screaming meemies to shout them down or the host cuts their mic.
Juan ___________(can't remember last name,). Geraldo Rivera, Bob is gone, Shepard Smith, Howard Kurtz, Newt Gingrich (more of a straight news guy), as is Dana Perino who will not always take the left view, and Marc Thiessen.

Of course fox is biased.

There is a difference between controlling and supporting. Some shows are definitely "opinion" shows while others are straight news. Bret Baier is "news" and Hannity and Ingle is opinion shows. Others have a bias in selecting news to cover and how much time is dedicated to certain news but it goes both ways. They do have liberal commentators to create a debate.

The shock comes in when I listen to CNN and MSNBC and watch the terror that went on on election night. How they can be considered actual unbiased news is very amusing.

I like to hear both sides of a story, and make up my mind. It is hard for me to listen to Hannity and Ingle.

Name the "liberal commentators"- Bob Bechtel? Alan Dershowitz?? :lol:

Please - and on the rare occasions they invite an honest to God Prog, they are countered by 3 or 4 RW screaming meemies to shout them down or the host cuts their mic.
Juan ___________(can't remember last name,). Geraldo Rivera, Bob is gone, Shepard Smith, Howard Kurtz, Newt Gingrich (more of a straight news guy), as is Dana Perino who will not always take the left view, and Marc Thiessen.

NEWT is a straight news guy and not a hyper partisan when he just accused at the FBI of using "Gestapo tactics"?

Geraldo used to be a Prog - Found more money being a shill for Trump over at Fox.

:iyfyus.jpg:

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Millions of Americans were stunned and incredulous on Monday after learning of a possible incident of bias at Fox News Channel.

At a time when so many American institutions have been under attack, the possibility that Fox, one of the nation’s most respected news organizations, might be susceptible to hidden agendas was too much for many to take.

In interviews across the country, Fox viewers expressed disappointment, confusion, and shock that a news network known for its exacting standards had imperilled its hard-earned reputation for fairness.

“I’m devastated by this,” Carol Foyler, a viewer from Scottsdale, Arizona, said. “If we can’t trust Fox News, who can we trust?”

Tracy Klugian, a viewer from Akron, Ohio, said that he had been “walking around in a state of disbelief” since he learned of possible bias at the network. “I’m trying to be strong, but it’s tough,” he said. “I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that today was the day that America lost its innocence.”

But some Fox viewers, like Harland Dorrinson, of Topeka, Kansas, warned of a “rush to judgment” against Fox, urging people to remember the network’s stellar record of journalistic accomplishments.

“Whenever there was a national emergency, whether it was Benghazi, Hillary’s e-mails, or Obama’s birth certificate, Fox News was there,” he said. “One little mistake doesn’t wash all that away.”​

Nation Shocked to Learn of Possible Bias at Fox News | The New Yorker
I does seem that sometimes they lean to the Left and put on the air idiots who are or seem high on drugs giving outrages statements. Its like I always thought that O'Reilly seems a little Progressive in his shows.
mental health shooting.jpg

Nothing is comparable to Fox news?

Sheesh. If you are too stupid to see the bias of Rachel Maddow, you are part of the problem instead of part of the solution. You leftist fundamentalists approach politics with exactly the same sort of utter devotion as the most rigid bible thumper on the right.

There is no "if" there. They are too stupid to recognize the fact that every other media channel is a propaganda outlet of the DNC.

WAYYYY Worse than that. These zealots are approaching Jihadi Stupid. They're setting themselves on fire (which I encourage) because of their devotion to the global warming hoax. The next step for them is (one they've used in the past) is bombing shit.

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Millions of Americans were stunned and incredulous on Monday after learning of a possible incident of bias at Fox News Channel.

At a time when so many American institutions have been under attack, the possibility that Fox, one of the nation’s most respected news organizations, might be susceptible to hidden agendas was too much for many to take.

In interviews across the country, Fox viewers expressed disappointment, confusion, and shock that a news network known for its exacting standards had imperilled its hard-earned reputation for fairness.

“I’m devastated by this,” Carol Foyler, a viewer from Scottsdale, Arizona, said. “If we can’t trust Fox News, who can we trust?”

Tracy Klugian, a viewer from Akron, Ohio, said that he had been “walking around in a state of disbelief” since he learned of possible bias at the network. “I’m trying to be strong, but it’s tough,” he said. “I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that today was the day that America lost its innocence.”

But some Fox viewers, like Harland Dorrinson, of Topeka, Kansas, warned of a “rush to judgment” against Fox, urging people to remember the network’s stellar record of journalistic accomplishments.

“Whenever there was a national emergency, whether it was Benghazi, Hillary’s e-mails, or Obama’s birth certificate, Fox News was there,” he said. “One little mistake doesn’t wash all that away.”​

In other news Fox News viewers are flabbergasted that water has been declared wet! Said Sean Hannity "the Clinton Foundation along with Barack Obama are behind this, every red blooded American knows water is not wet. It is an obvious liberal conspiracy to get people to shower and no one needs to shower. Our viewers haven't showered in years and they are just fine. Follow the money, the libs just want to take your air fresheners away. The Glade Grabbers are marching in Florida this week."

In other news Fox News viewers are flabbergasted that water has been declared wet! Said Sean Hannity "the Clinton Foundation along with Barack Obama are behind this, every red blooded American knows water is not wet. It is an obvious liberal conspiracy to get people to shower and no one needs to shower. Our viewers haven't showered in years and they are just fine. Follow the money, the libs just want to take your air fresheners away. The Glade Grabbers are marching in Florida this week."

You might wanna go to work for Andy - Excellent! ^

Next they'll faint when told about the existence of the Sinclair network.

Next they'll faint when told about the existence of the Sinclair network.

Y they all go way?

AWWW - They KINDA cute .. Fun for batting around like piñatas or something?

Forum List

Back