Americans say they approve of Trump’s management of the economy but disaprove of his racist bluster

Arguing about how Trump will do in 2020 is meaningless.
The democrats need to put up their nominee and their policies, then the voters will decide.
If the voters didn't care about Trump's personality foibles in 2016, they won't care about them in 2020.

Voters will care about the deep state coup attempts and the MSM lies about "collusion and obstruction" (i.e. lies about non-crimes)
Only his brainwashed supporters will care about that.

I think reasonable people would not be happy to hear that FBI agents, wanted to do something about the election results.
Two of them. LOL
LISTEN to yourself, wouldja?

Interesting. Mos libs deny that it happened at all.

So, what are the odds that we stumbled over the only two FBI agents that felt that way?

Oh, and it is more that they felt that they were part of a FBI culture where they could say that and feel that, and even try to DO that.

Their perception of the FBI, was it correct? It seems like it was, by what went down.

And that makes the Deep State, NOT something for just kooks.

The democrats need to put up their nominee and their policies, then the voters will decide.
If the voters didn't care about Trump's personality foibles in 2016, they won't care about them in 2020.

Voters will care about the deep state coup attempts and the MSM lies about "collusion and obstruction" (i.e. lies about non-crimes)

I think reasonable people would not be happy to hear that FBI agents, wanted to do something about the election results.
Two of them. LOL
/---/ Two that we know about... and without the tape, you'd be denying anyone said it.

Two of them. LOL

So, what are the odds that we stumbled over the only two FBI agents that felt that way?

Oh, and it is more that they felt that they were part of a FBI culture where they could say that and feel that, and even try to DO that.

Their perception of the FBI, was it correct? It seems like it was, by what went down.

It's a free country. FBI agents are not appointed by the President, and therefore their political allegiance is not part of the selection process.
Only super partisans believe that the FBI is a democratic haven full of Trump haters, and that is because super partisans see every action through the prism of political motivation. Some of the employees in the FBI? Won't like him. Just like any other lunch table in any other business in this country. Would a culture where those employees are fired suit you better?

It has been shown over and over again that Strzok's dislike of Trump did not in actuality influence the FBI's decisions. They were attempting to get to the bottom of Russian influence in the election and at the same time protect us from hostile foreign influence.

I don't want to argue about all this. I know you don't agree, but I didn't come in to this thread to talk about the damned Russia investigation.

Why do the liberals think they get to be the ones to define racism?
The dictionary defines it. If the shoe fits, wear it.
The dictionary may define it but since when was it not interpreted based on ideology?
never
It's been interpreted throughout history for political ideological reasons and I didn't specify one side or the other......... It's just as of late that those political ideological interpretations have skyrocketed.

Two of them. LOL

It's a free country. FBI agents are not appointed by the President, and therefore their political allegiance is not part of the selection process.
Only super partisans believe that the FBI is a democratic haven full of Trump haters, and that is because super partisans see every action through the prism of political motivation. Some of the employees in the FBI? Won't like him. Just like any other lunch table in any other business in this country. Would a culture where those employees are fired suit you better?

It has been shown over and over again that Strzok's dislike of Trump did not in actuality influence the FBI's decisions. They were attempting to get to the bottom of Russian influence in the election and at the same time protect us from hostile foreign influence.

I don't want to argue about all this. I know you don't agree, but I didn't come in to this thread to talk about the damned Russia investigation.

Not credible.

And there is the point that will propel Trump to victory. The economy is always a huge issue in national elections. And a LOT more people, and a historic number of women, blacks, Hispanics, and other minorities are a LOT better off than they were under Obama. They aren't going to want to go back to the bad old days.

Forum List

Back