Americans say they approve of Trump’s management of the economy but disaprove of his racist bluster

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Navigator_Conflicted_About_Trump_SP.pdf

its the racist president, stupid!

"
“The main takeaway from this analysis is that while some Americans might be giving Trump positive marks for his economic performance, they are strongly held back by three things: the values that they have, the views they have on other noneconomic issues, and some very real concerns about Trump’s character and temperament,” says Bryan Bennett, an adviser to Navigator Research.

This conflicted group looms so large over 2020 because about half (or even slightly more) of voters express support for Trump’s management of the economy, but only 40 to 45 percent of them give him positive marks on his overall performance. That difference could be the tipping point between a coalition that places Trump close to the comfort zone for presidents seeking reelection—support from about half of Americans—and one that leaves him trying to secure a second term with positive marks from a much smaller circle. The only presidents since 1952 who sought reelection with approval ratings below 50 percent—Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and George H. W. Bush—all lost.

The conflicted voters, if they break for Trump, bring him “in range” to win, says the GOP pollster Gene Ulm: “He’s incredibly close. Can I predict that he’s going to win Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania? No, I can’t do that. But he is within spitting distance of that 47 [or so] mark he needs to win when you look at these chunks of people.”"

Trump’s Base Isn’t Enough

https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Navigator_Conflicted_About_Trump_SP.pdf

"
“The main takeaway from this analysis is that while some Americans might be giving Trump positive marks for his economic performance, they are strongly held back by three things: the values that they have, the views they have on other noneconomic issues, and some very real concerns about Trump’s character and temperament,” says Bryan Bennett, an adviser to Navigator Research.

This conflicted group looms so large over 2020 because about half (or even slightly more) of voters express support for Trump’s management of the economy, but only 40 to 45 percent of them give him positive marks on his overall performance. That difference could be the tipping point between a coalition that places Trump close to the comfort zone for presidents seeking reelection—support from about half of Americans—and one that leaves him trying to secure a second term with positive marks from a much smaller circle. The only presidents since 1952 who sought reelection with approval ratings below 50 percent—Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and George H. W. Bush—all lost.

The conflicted voters, if they break for Trump, bring him “in range” to win, says the GOP pollster Gene Ulm: “He’s incredibly close. Can I predict that he’s going to win Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania? No, I can’t do that. But he is within spitting distance of that 47 [or so] mark he needs to win when you look at these chunks of people.”"

/—-/ Nothing racist about telling people who hate this country to leave.

• Banned
Why do the liberals think they get to be the ones to define racism?
these are americans of all stripes...ACCORDING TO THE DATA

Trump's in trouble if he doenst stay on message...ACCORDING TO THE DATA

this is fun...
Trump will get his butt kicked...ACCORDING TO THE DATA!

So the economy is doing good but his harsh language hurts your feelings. Quit being such a pussy?

Arguing about how Trump will do in 2020 is meaningless.
The democrats need to put up their nominee and their policies, then the voters will decide.
If the voters didn't care about Trump's personality foibles in 2016, they won't care about them in 2020.

Voters will care about the deep state coup attempts and the MSM lies about "collusion and obstruction" (i.e. lies about non-crimes)

It’s not racist bluster. It’s the corporate media and soulless Dimm cvnts and their sheep that spin everything he says as being racist.

It’s bullshit.....it’s just a shame that so many people are sheep being led off the cliff instead of them opening their eyes and doing their own homework.

"

Well if the media can tell us where he brought up race and actually report real news we might have a real poll lol

Why do the liberals think they get to be the ones to define racism?
these are americans of all stripes...ACCORDING TO THE DATA

Trump's in trouble if he doenst stay on message...ACCORDING TO THE DATA

this is fun...
Trump will get his butt kicked...ACCORDING TO THE DATA!
Really? For-profit Navigator, it's management, and The Atlantic are all lefties. When was the last time any lefty was honest?

Anyone who tells you they know with any degree of certainty that "Trump will get his butt kicked" is lying to you, Charlie Brown.

19uvs4.jpg

The democrats need to put up their nominee and their policies, then the voters will decide.
If the voters didn't care about Trump's personality foibles in 2016, they won't care about them in 2020.

Voters will care about the deep state coup attempts and the MSM lies about "collusion and obstruction" (i.e. lies about non-crimes)
Only his brainwashed supporters will care about that.

I think reasonable people would not be happy to hear that FBI agents, wanted to do something about the election results.

I think reasonable people would not be happy to hear that FBI agents, wanted to do something about the election results.
Two of them. LOL
LISTEN to yourself, wouldja?

Forum List

Back