Americans now need a 6 figure salary to own a home in most cities.

I literally lived in as hole in the ground , when the world turned it's back on me

Now those very same sorts place me @ 1/3 a mil, and are all over me extending their 'line of credit'

I'm not writing this to puff my chest out, so much as i am trying to impart that you can distance yourself from the system , and live a decent lifestyle

~S~
Long ago I made it to the point where ‘the system’ can’t really have an effect on me…. Unlike Golfing Gator and other “ME” people, most of us are concerned with they type of system our children and grandchildren will inherit. We had high hopes of handing our descendants the same America we were handed.

When did this happen?
4i6Ckte.gif

Are you just pretending to be an idiot or just trolling for a response like usual?

Move to Fon Du Lac, WI. Lots of houses under $200K.

you can find them under 100K if youre willing to do a little work,, the last house I had before this one cost 20K and it was ready to live in,,

When you post lies, I call you on them.

You wouldn't know the truth if it ran you over. In 2020, all the democrat governors rejected Trump's Covid response plan and said THEY would decide policy for their states! Then they proceeded to close everything down putting millions of small companies out of business and many larger ones teetering.

We are still recovering. Woke has gone broke and now the crap in Seattle Washington is even too much for Amazon!

They are moving to Florida.

We are still recovering. Woke has gone broke and now the crap in Seattle Washington is even too much for Amazon!

They are moving to Florida.

Liar.

Jeff Bezos is moving Miami relocating to be closer to his parents and the Cape Canaveral operations of Blue Origin LLC.

Amazon is not moving.

Why do you need to lie with your every post?

Long ago I made it to the point where ‘the system’ can’t really have an effect on me…. Unlike Golfing Gator and other “ME” people, most of us are concerned with they type of system our children and grandchildren will inherit. We had high hopes of handing our descendants the same America we were handed.

Better make sure you kids are set up for success as well, that is what we have done.

My son lives in Fon Du Lac and just bought a large 4-BR for $90,000. Of course it needs some tlc but the potential is there for a great investment.
people just need to lower expectations and put in a little hard work,,

I will say with new building codes and regulations it is getting to expensive to have a house built or buy new if you dont have a lot of money,,

people just need to lower expectations and put in a little hard work,,

I will say with new building codes and regulations it is getting to expensive to have a house built or buy new if you dont have a lot of money,,
I value the freedom and privacy of my home more than its ability to build wealth, which in the long term is suspect anyway.

The 'system' is designed to s*ck the life out of you, not enhance, or let anyone prosper Broke one

But i think you know that,,,~S~

Forum List

Back