“Americans Must Stand Up to the Fraud. Kari Lake Did that. Thank God for Kari Lake!”

The answer will come at the trial today or tomorrow.

And your conspiracies will start the day after. Real Americans can accept due process.

You can't. You must invent increasingly improbable and wildly elaborate conspiracies instead.

You are wrong when an idiot who will not debate and hardly campaigns wins an election when the other candidate is extremely popular. It just does not work that way. If you cannot see the obvious that is on you.

Remember 72% of voters in Maricopa county think the cheating affected the senate race too.

Lying as always, FruitLoops. Lake was not extremely popular. Her unfavorability rating was higher than her favorability rating...

The Suffolk University poll indicated 44 percent of voters viewed Hobbs favorably, compared to 32 percent who viewed her unfavorably. Lake, meanwhile, was seen favorably by 41 percent of voters and unfavorably by 46 percent.

And you will reject it as a conspiracy if it doesn't go the way you want. You don't want justice. You don't want a free & fair election. You only want your favored candidate to win even when they lose.

Bingo. Exactly right.

And you will reject it as a conspiracy if it doesn't go the way you want. You don't want justice. You don't want a free & fair election. You only want your favored candidate to win even when they lose.
We do not have free and fair elections. Anyone who thinks we do is an idiot and a traitor.

The other candidate was not extremely popular. Trump's disapproval ratings exceeded 50% with nearly half the electorate insisting that they wouldn't vote for Trump under any circumstance. The economy was struggling in November 2020, and an incumbent presiding over a struggling economy has an uphill battle to be re-elected.

Real Americans can process their candidates just losing. It happens almost every election.

You can't.
Since Covid and the rule changes by Democrats no election is worth one shit anymore. That is the reality here.

Fake news. No more than out of context bullshit. Plus Trump does not have the power to do anything.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

You can deny he said it. And I can just quote him.

All you do is demonstrate your disconnect from reality. And how you don't give a fiddler's fuck about the constitution.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

You can deny he said it. And I can just quote him.

All you do is demonstrate your disconnect from reality. And how you don't give a fiddler's fuck about the constitution.
Again, when a blowhole from the Democratic party colludes with Twitter to censor news and certain people what does that say about their respect for the Constitution. Democrats have shit all over the Constitution by abusing their power.

Again, when a blowhole from the Democratic party colludes with Twitter to censor news and certain people what does that say about their respect for the Constitution. Democrats have shit all over the Constitution by abusing their power.

Uh-huh.

Deny all you like. All I have to do is quote Trump directly and accurately. And all your excuse making for sedition collapses.

Uh-huh.

Deny all you like. All I have to do is quote Trump directly and accurately. And all your excuse making for sedition collapses.
Again, what power does Trump have? You are obsessing over nothing, like usual.

Again, what power does Trump have? You are obsessing over nothing, like usual.

More excuse making. Please don't ever pretend you give a fiddler's fuck about the constitution when you're running interference for Trump's call to terminate it.

More excuse making. Please don't ever pretend you give a fiddler's fuck about the constitution when you're running interference for Trump's call to terminate it.

The thread is about Kari Lake. I do not give on fuck what Trump said. There are threads on what Trump said. Go visit one.

The thread is about Kari Lake. I do not give on fuck what Trump said. There are threads on what Trump said. Go visit one.

Then what was your babble about the constitution?

And if you didn't give a fuck about Trump's call to terminate the constitution, you wouldn't have tried to defend him in post after post saying it.

As seditionists do.

Last edited:
In the Kari Lake trial yesterday in which the plaintiffs had their say, all the assertions were about misdeeds by Republicans. Trial resumes in a few minutes and I believe Lake's team has just one more witness and then it's the defense team's opportunity to call their witnesses.

In the Kari Lake trial yesterday in which the plaintiffs had their say, all the assertions were about misdeeds by Republicans. Trial resumes in a few minutes and I believe Lake's team has just one more witness and then it's the defense team's opportunity to call their witnesses.

Its not going well for Kari. The standards of the law in Arizona require her to prove

1) That there was intentional sabotage of the voting machines
2) That this sabotage was intended to prevent her from winning
3) That the sabotage disenfranchised enough voters to swing the election.
4) That the outcome of the election would have been different

She's stuck on point 1, and has never progressed beyond her failure there. And she has to prove all 4.

The odds of sanctions are fairly high.

The answer will come at the trial today or tomorrow.

how-do-you-like-them-apples-2-18206-1425942295-9_dblbig.jpg

Forum List

Back