Americans KILLING Americans

Dogsbody

Rookie
Oct 3, 2010
The following are the best extimates on friendly fire casualties based on historic War Dept, Dept of the Navy and Dept of Defense casualty reports detailing various battle reports.

At best, these are conservative figures. Which is to say, these figures represent the minimal prcentages of FF casualties on record so far. As additional friendly fire incidents are discovered these figures will increase, not decrease. Based on these numbers we must conclude that US forces are among the poorest trained in the world. They shoot first and then determine who they kill:

% of Americans Killed by Americans

World War II = 21%
Korea = 18%
Vietnam = 39%
Persian Gulf = 52%

These figures do not include murders or deliberate/accidental self-inflicted wounds/fatalities

The following are the best extimates on friendly fire casualties based on historic War Dept, Dept of the Navy and Dept of Defense casualty reports detailing various battle reports.

At best, these are conservative figures. Which is to say, these figures represent the minimal prcentages of FF casualties on record so far. As additional friendly fire incidents are discovered these figures will increase, not decrease. Based on these numbers we must conclude that US forces are among the poorest trained in the world. They shoot first and then determine who they kill:

World War II = 21%
Korea = 18%
Vietnam = 39%
Persian Gulf = 52%

These figures do not include murders or deliberate/accidental self-inflicted wounds/fatalities

Those numbers bear no relationship to reality. Try again.

Carry on licking your balls, dog breath. Your mathematics are fucking lousy. You know something, shit for brains, you could really make a success of yourself if you would only put on a big red nose, a ginger wig and baggy trousers.

World War II = 21%
Korea = 18%
Vietnam = 39%
Persian Gulf = 52%

Sweet....your source link doesn't work, surprise, surprise. :cuckoo:

• Banned
Idiot. I simply underlined the title. Fool, did you not attend even elementary school where the basics of grammar are taught?

Idiot. I simply underlined the title. Fool, did you not attend even elementary school where the basics of grammar are taught?

Oh....you just throw out specific numbers with no source, your kidding right? You want people to take you seriously? Now really who is the bigger fool? :lol:

This guy is a piece of work :eusa_whistle:

Oh....you just throw out specific numbers with no source, your kidding right? You want people to take you seriously? Now really who is the bigger fool? :lol:

This guy is a piece of work :eusa_whistle:

No he's jsut your typical internet troll.....and don't feed the trolls!

Learn all about Americans killing Americans during time of conflict at:

Anti-Republican Culture: Friendly Fire
Your link specifically disproves your cited numbers, numbnuts.

Assuming Mr. Krakauer’s percentage of blue-on-blue casualties for Iraq is correct (41 percent of the war casualties, both fatal and nonfatal) we have a major scandal in front of our eyes. With 4,367 U.S. troops killed in action and 31,582 U.S. troops wounded in action, 41 percent of that total would be 14,739. This means nearly 15,000 of our troops in Iraq have been killed or wounded by friendly fire, and according to Mr. Krakauer, these figures “…are conservative estimates.”

Let’s use the Brookings data to examine the problem more closely. If the same proportion of “fatal and nonfatal” friendly fire incidents (41 percent) applies just to KIA, then 1,790 deaths in Iraq would have been caused by friendly fire. That’s a lot of deaths by fratricide, and the Brookings Institute helps us put it in perspective. They list the number of deaths by IED (Improvised Explosive Device) at 1,735. Assuming that death by IED cannot be a “fratricide event,” then the friendly fire percentage is indeed a scandal. Of the non-IED killed in action in Iraq, fully 68 percent of the deaths would necessarily be the result of friendly fire. If you are not killed by an IED, you are twice as likely to be killed by your own compatriot as by the enemy! How’s that for a recruiting slogan!

I hope by now some of you are coming to the conclusion that there might be something wrong with Mr. Krakauer’s use of statistics. Read his book and you will come to understand that he has a low regard for the leadership of our combat forces, from the battalion level all the way up to the Pentagon. But to assume our armed forces are experiencing the level of friendly fire casualties cited by Mr. Krakauer in “Where Men Win Glory” requires a giant leap of faith.

This book may be categorized as “nonfiction”, but if you believe his numbers and take them without question, you may indeed be stepping “Into Thin Air”.

Try reading your own links.

Thats it...shoot the messenger...typical Conservative idiots with heads buried up their rectums.

Thats it...shoot the messenger...typical Conservative idiots with heads buried up their rectums.

I would certainly appreciate that opportunity! I find your tactic of using fratricide as a subject to illustrate your dislike of Americans as obnoxious, ignorant and fucking distasteful. Incidentally, before you start barking...I am not an American.

Now run away you objectionable piece of dog turd.

Americans killing Americans is acceptable. I don't give a shit about dead Americans!!!

But Americans murdering British should be punishable by death.

God save the Queen.

Americans killing Americans is acceptable. I don't give a shit about dead Americans!!!

God save the Queen.

I'm an Englishman and I would gladly rip your fucking windpipe out. I shouldn't think anyone would miss you. Scum like you are never missed.

God save the Queen.

Another internet tough guy exposed
$nerd.jpg

Forum List

Back