“Americans can afford higher prices”

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

This is the Leftist mindset ….. higher wages mean Americans should be happy they can afford higher prices. How about this…. Americans with higher wages yet lower prices and lower taxes can spend more (consume) and save more for retirement (less social costs).

This is the Leftist mindset ….. higher wages mean Americans should be happy they can afford higher prices. How about this…. Americans with higher wages yet lower prices and lower taxes can spend more (consume) and save more for retirement (less social costs).
The consumer price index rose 6.2% year over year in October, according to the Department of Labor, the largest annual gain since November 1990. And prices rose 0.9% month over month. (from your article)
--------------------------------------------
after 10 years of republicans Potus was about the same. Ruhle is right, we have inflation because the whole globe shut down for the pandemic and its still not over.

At least we have an excuse , republican's didn't have an excuse.

Last edited:
All this difficulty will get sorted out eventually but not by anyone who thinks it's all Biden's fault.

Of course it is Biden's fault that the whole industrialized world is dealing with inflation right now, do you not know that the POTUS is a god and is in control of everything that happens in the world.

But wages are not keeping up with inflation

The democrat model for the country is California, where you are either insanely rich or insanely poor as the middle class goes bye, bye

But this was the vision of Marx who said that the middle class must be destroyed.

Democrats do it little by little, much like a frog in a heating pan hoping no one really notices

So, a few McDonalds started paying up to $20 an hour, so that means "higher wages"?????

LMAOROFL

Yeah. When MY pay has been adjusted for inflation, and the rise to match these McDonalds............THEN I will salute this "higher wage" bullshit.

Yeah. When MY pay has been adjusted for inflation, and the rise to match these McDonalds............THEN I will salute this "higher wage" bullshit.

Then you need to talk to the manager at your Wendy's, a fry cook at Wendy's should be paid as much as one at McDs.

All this difficulty will get sorted out eventually but not by anyone who thinks it's all Biden's fault.
Promises were made, gifts were exchanged. The most massive lying political hit job on citizens in human history has occurred. They told us. they destroyed a sitting president every day! I live to see all involved to get their just justice. I am not the only one.

The consumer price index rose 6.2% year over year in October, according to the Department of Labor, the largest annual gain since November 1990. And prices rose 0.9% month over month. (from your article)
after 10 years of republicans Potus was about the same. Ruhle is right, we have inflation because the whole globe shut down for the pandemic and its still not over.

Omg, where to start with your bag of goodies.

You are blaming the shutdown for massive soaring inflation----which will create starving elders and others. WTF did the dems push for shut downs then as this will certainly create massive suffering.

Secondly, if you bother to look at the MEATINFLATION article that was attached---------inflation if a hell of a lot higher than the 6.2 percent. Thanks biden and dems...print some more money and bring in more illegals to push up prices.

BTW, Morgan Standley and others are saying ------------get foreign currency instead of US $$ now.

Inflation is the worst it has been in 20 years. To claim that it will be helped by large tax increases or excessive government spending is living in an alternate reality. The few small gains made in wages does nothing to offset higher prices.

Wait until the Biden Rebuild Plan goes through. On top of today's supply and demand inflation you'll layer on more. By raising corporate taxes you'll just incent companies to raise their prices to compensate. More inflation just so we take more family responsibilities away from the individual and have the government handle it.

Another stupid lib reporter on TV?

Ok, got it

Of course it is Biden's fault that the whole industrialized world is dealing with inflation right now, do you not know that the POTUS is a god and is in control of everything that happens in the world.
I will agree with you that the president does not have direct control over the overall economy.

A president does have direct control over his own EOs, administrative policy, and tax policy. There are without question many things Biden is doing, which appear to be deliberate and which appear to be designed to make matters worse and/or have the opposite effect, assuming Biden actually wants the economy to improve.

Democrats always have an excuse. In the face of inflation, why are Democrats pushing policies that put US more dependent on foreign oil? In the face of inflation, Democrats had better pursue policies where Americans keep more of their paycheck as opposed to taxes.

This is not about fault for root cause. It is about the policies pursued to mitigate the impact and change the course.

More money, then raising the prices on everything negates the earning of more money. Why bother raising wages when they do everything gets more expensive as a direct result?

I make pretty good money but with the rise in wages and rise of costs makes me poorer. I worked hard to make the money I do and my money is worth less because people who don't want to work for their money demand more of it.

C9064B2A-DD65-472A-B6A6-967FBFBB8134.jpeg

Forum List

Back