Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

There are thousands of miles of borders that there will never be a wall.
We dont need a wall along many areas

but it does require electronic monitoring

LOL......and the people are long gone by time anyone checks it out.
So what’s the solution?

I should have simply down voted your reply. I've noted over and over what we need to do.
What cracks me up is that Bobob is putting all the crap you maintain is the problem and are against right next to yours and there is not a peep from you about it. It's too damn funny. #LOLDEM BS

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?

You understand what I'm saying. All laws. Quit making excuses for corporate crooks.
So you agree Veggie Joe is not enforcing our immigration laws. When will you call him out for his lawlessness?

So what’s the solution?

I should have simply down voted your reply. I've noted over and over what we need to do.
What cracks me up is that Bobob is putting all the crap you maintain is the problem and are against right next to yours and there is not a peep from you about it. It's too damn funny. #LOLDEM BS

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?

You understand what I'm saying. All laws. Quit making excuses for corporate crooks.
So you agree Veggie Joe is not enforcing our immigration laws. When will you call him out for his lawlessness?

I hope he screws things up royally.

So what’s the solution?

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?

I hope he screws things up royally.
You admission you are a raving hypocrite is noted.

So what’s the solution?

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?
Sure. Show us the express Constitutional delegation of authority to our federal Congress over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution. Be legal to the laws!

So what’s the solution?

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?

Right wingers only know how to practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

So what’s the solution?

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?
Sure. Show us the express Constitutional delegation of authority to our federal Congress over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution. Be legal to the laws!
Are you saying immigration is up to the states?

So what’s the solution?

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?
That is why I don't take right wingers seriously about the (Constitutional) law, ethics, politics, or morals. Immigration into the Union is denied and disparaged to the several States as a sovereign right, since 1808.

So what’s the solution?

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?
That is why I don't take right wingers seriously about the (Constitutional) law, ethics, politics, or morals. Immigration into the Union is denied and disparaged to the several States as a sovereign right, since 1808.
Dodge.....

So what’s the solution?

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?
Dodge.....
You are the one appealing to ignorance, not me. There is no dodge in my argument since that would be a fallacy. And, those of the Opposing View commit more fallacies than I do because I resort to the fewest.

What pknopp really means is dont enforce any laws because libs want to flood the country with driftwood from all over the world

So what’s the solution?

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?
The SC has already ruled in favor of the feds and against the states over the issue of immigration

So what’s the solution?

Enforce the laws.
The immigration laws?
The SC has already ruled in favor of the feds and against the states over the issue of immigration
It was never a States' rights issue after 1808.

THIS is why the Capitol NEEDS to be invaded..they are not LISTENING or doing the common sense things
The Capitol is listening to the voters who sent them there.

Why is that hard for you to understand.
..so you WANT idiot politicians ?????
hahahahahhahahahahahahah
...Biden is a perfect example = lifetime in politics and the country is fkd up/in HUGE debt....
..YOU do not understand

Blue line shows increase in unaccompanied minors, with 18,890 taken into custody in March, a record

Or as Joe Biden likes to call it, “not a crisis”

EydRfjDWEAEYNz-

Forum List

Back