Americans Are More Afraid of the GOVERNMENT than TERRORISTS

I'm more scared of terrorists than the government.

Hell, I even hate airplanes even more.

What do you feel when you know the Terrorists are funded and protect by the government, which was taken decades ago.

You should fear the LORD... not silly men...

Multiple Polls: Americans Are More Afraid of the GOVERNMENT than TERRORISTS | Washington's Blog

Comment: Well DA!, the terrorists are funded by those that have taken over our government. CAN YOU SAY AAE, CAN YOU SAY BOD?

:clap2:

The "Terrorists" do nothing with out the Bankers or if you will the AAE or BOD.

ITS ALL A SICK GAME of EVIL, against the good of the world.

Isn't it sick. Obama allows terrorists to kill Americans in a failed attempt to make them hostages. Hmm..., I wonder how much of the taxes I paid in went to supporting terrorism and attacks against American interests?

Multiple Polls: Americans Are More Afraid of the GOVERNMENT than TERRORISTS | Washington's Blog

Comment: Well DA!, the terrorists are funded by those that have taken over our government. CAN YOU SAY AAE, CAN YOU SAY BOD?

:clap2:

The "Terrorists" do nothing with out the Bankers or if you will the AAE or BOD.

ITS ALL A SICK GAME of EVIL, against the good of the world.

Isn't it sick. Obama allows terrorists to kill Americans in a failed attempt to make them hostages. Hmm..., I wonder how much of the taxes I paid in went to supporting terrorism and attacks against American interests?

Well, American Interests...is touchy...as a subject.

But Obama was playing golf, he had better things to do than to think of American interests... well, he is against "American interests"... ;)

... and Fox News Find that

For the first time since a similar question was asked in May 2001, more Americans answered “no” to the question, “Would you be willing to give up some of your personal freedom in order to reduce the threat of terrorism?”

Of those surveyed on April 16, 2013, 45 percent answered no to the question, compared to 43 percent answering yes.

In May 2001, before 9/11, the balance was similar, with 40 percent answering no to 33 percent answering yes.

But following the terrorist attacks of 9/11, the numbers flipped dramatically, to 71 percent agreeing to sacrifice personal freedom to reduce the threat of terrorism.

Subsequent polls asking the same question in 2002, 2005 and 2006 found Americans consistently willing to give up freedom in exchange for security. Yet the numbers were declining from 71 percent following 9/11 to only 54 percent by May 2006.

Americans Are More Afraid of the GOVERNMENT than TERRORISTS

Only if you are a subscriber to Fox News ....

Forum List

Back