Americans, already unhappy with the economic crisis, are being driven to the boiling point.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Any comments?

1653753388_2022-05-28-17.54.54.jpg

346287.gif

When the American constituency is equally divided it has been conquered as each of the two sides cancels out the other side in a vote which nullifies the popular vote. That leaves congress to use the electoral college to get what they desire & the American constituency is out in the snow. Don't worry though as it will get worse for the American constituency as time goes on, a LOT worse!

Any comments?

1653753388_2022-05-28-17.54.54.jpg

346287.gif
You do realize that every single Democrat senator voted to vote on that aid bill. But only five Republican senators did.

Sens. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Bill Cassidy (R-La.) joined Democrats in voting to proceed on a floor vote.

From the source,

The bill earmarked $2 billion for gyms and fitness facilities, $2 billion for live event operators, $2 billion for bus and ferry operators, $1.4 billion for small businesses located near border crossings that were closed during the pandemic and $500 million for minor league sports teams that took a significant financial hit due to COVID-19.

Republicans are being hypocritical here, their cries about inflation, adding money to the economy, the deficit is all HORSESHIT. The truth, they don't want to do anything, they don't want things to get better, they don't want reduced gas prices or lower inflation, they don't give TWO DAMN SHITS about you and your financial situation.

President Donald Trump signed on Sunday evening a $900 billion pandemic relief bill into law that includes enhanced unemployment benefits and direct cash payments.

The measure is the second-largest federal stimulus package after the $2 trillion CARES Act that Congress approved in March.

2.9 Trillion dollars, with a T, in a few months, and now they want to bitch and moan about 48 billion. Please. How stupid do they think we are. And here is the thing, almost all of that 2.9 trillion dollars was dropped right smack into the economy, I mean in the form of cash payments and forgivable loans. It really was dropping money from helicopters. The Build Back Better bill is an actual INVESTMENT in the country. I mean we actually GET SOMETHING for the damn money, like enhanced productivity, more efficient infrastructure, both would address inflation.

100% correct. The Biden administration has taken every possible step to damage Americans and embolden our enemies. The Democratic Party and their Media are the enemy and should be treated as such.
Yep, knew it wouldn't take long for some dumbshit to start bitching about Biden when it is Republican senators that are holding this bill up. Republicans count on one thing, people like you being STUPID.

Yep, knew it wouldn't take long for some dumbshit to start bitching about Biden when it is Republican senators that are holding this bill up. Republicans count on one thing, people like you being STUPID.
I reiterate that Biden's administration and THEIR MEDIA are the enemy of Americans. Who is going to suffer from 10s of millions of illegals pouring in needing food, shelter and healthcare? That's right our poorest Americans. Wake the FUCK UP!!!!

100% correct. The Biden administration has taken every possible step to damage Americans and embolden our enemies. The Democratic Party and their Media are the enemy and should be treated as such.
you mean the DEMONRAT party. Kennedy is rolling over in his grave now what his party has become.even rfk JR said he is horrified on what his party has become now that he was once so proud of.

those are RINOS in bed with lying Biden and the Demonrats ,same as biden,they are here to serve the elite and destroy America paid langley shill.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

they are not true Republicans here to serve the people like Desantis,Rand Paul,and Abbot.

I reiterate that Biden's administration and THEIR MEDIA are the enemy of Americans. Who is going to suffer from 10s of millions of illegals pouring in needing food, shelter and healthcare? That's right our poorest Americans. Wake the FUCK UP!!!!
You are a fool. "Their media", as opposed to what, "Trump's media"? It is comical that you think a life long conman would support an "honest" media. Besides, making the media the enemy is one of the first moves of a tyrant, history has shown that time and time again. But then again, you have to have more than a fourth grade education to know that.

But nice attempt at a distraction, reaching to the old standby, "immigration". I mean if you had half a brain I could show you that immigration, both legal and illegal, actually enhances productivity and increases average incomes of American citizens. I could show you that almost every economist worth two shits supports open borders. Keynes, John Stuart Mill. Ludwig von Mises, all supported open borders. It was Karl Marx that was opposed. Embrace your inner Communism.

those are RINOS in bed with lying Biden and the Demonrats ,same as biden,they are here to serve the elite and destroy America paid langley shill.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

they are not true Republicans here to serve the people like Desantis,Rand Paul,and Abbot.
Rand Paul is the one leading the charge in opposition to the Covid relief bill. And supporting the elite, get a damn grip. Republicans are setting up roadblocks for any measures that the Democrats try to take to alleviate inflation, improve the supply chain, or address higher gas prices. You might as well get used to high inflation, shortages, and high gas prices. But as soon as Republicans gain power, well you can bet another round of tax cuts is coming, you might get a wee bit, while those elites will make out like bandits. The rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer, and you stupid shits will lap it up. And suddenly, well the deficit won't make a happy damn and they will do, as they always do, run the debt up like a drunken sailor with a new credit card. They will eliminate the federal gas tax, temporarily, just as Democrats have proposed, but they will take credit. And they will deregulate the shit out of the oil industry. And they will pass all the proposals Democrats have provided to address the supply chain, and again, take credit.

You are a fool. "Their media", as opposed to what, "Trump's media"? It is comical that you think a life long conman would support an "honest" media. Besides, making the media the enemy is one of the first moves of a tyrant, history has shown that time and time again. But then again, you have to have more than a fourth grade education to know that.

But nice attempt at a distraction, reaching to the old standby, "immigration". I mean if you had half a brain I could show you that immigration, both legal and illegal, actually enhances productivity and increases average incomes of American citizens. I could show you that almost every economist worth two shits supports open borders. Keynes, John Stuart Mill. Ludwig von Mises, all supported open borders. It was Karl Marx that was opposed. Embrace your inner Communism.
You are the fool if you believe the 24 hour crap machine being run by the Democrats and THEIR MEDIA. I don't know if you are an American or not. I do know that you have absolutely NO CLUE. Look at what has happened to America since Biden took over. Every aspect of the country has gone straight downhill. Our standard of living, our safety, the divisiveness it's the worst I've ever seen and I've been around a long time.

Rand Paul is the one leading the charge in opposition to the Covid relief bill. And supporting the elite, get a damn grip. Republicans are setting up roadblocks for any measures that the Democrats try to take to alleviate inflation, improve the supply chain, or address higher gas prices. You might as well get used to high inflation, shortages, and high gas prices. But as soon as Republicans gain power, well you can bet another round of tax cuts is coming, you might get a wee bit, while those elites will make out like bandits. The rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer, and you stupid shits will lap it up. And suddenly, well the deficit won't make a happy damn and they will do, as they always do, run the debt up like a drunken sailor with a new credit card. They will eliminate the federal gas tax, temporarily, just as Democrats have proposed, but they will take credit. And they will deregulate the shit out of the oil industry. And they will pass all the proposals Democrats have provided to address the supply chain, and again, take credit.
Funny how things were great under President Trump and then within ONE YEAR every aspect of our country went in the shitter. You think that is a coincidence? That is on the anti-American Party a.k.a The Democrats.

You are the fool if you believe the 24 hour crap machine being run by the Democrats and THEIR MEDIA. I don't know if you are an American or not. I do know that you have absolutely NO CLUE. Look at what has happened to America since Biden took over. Every aspect of the country has gone straight downhill. Our standard of living, our safety, the divisiveness it's the worst I've ever seen and I've been around a long time.
Let me make this simple.

The fact that you say "their media" tells me that you have been completely "assimilated" into the right wing propaganda machine. While I will not argue that many media outlets have a certain bias, I will tell you that it takes a little bit of work to weed through the propaganda and get the facts. NPR is a solid source. The Guardian out of Great Britain is also pretty solid. The Economist is a great source. MSNBC, FOX, they are not worth watching. CNN is not as bad as you nutcases want to make out. But again, demonizing the media is one of the first steps of a tyrant.

But now to your complaints, first, standard of living. Look bro, it ain't Biden, it is Trump. What did I tell you earlier, Republicans will make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Since Biden has taken office, the Covid pandemic has been at least in a slight remission, my business has flourished like never before. Sure, I pay more for gas, and eggs, and beef--OK, not beef. But my income is up over 50% and I am not alone. Every one of my six children is enjoying the highest standard of living that they have ever experienced. Sure, part of it is professional growth, but part of it is the rich getting richer and the poor getting power, from Trump's policies, not Biden's. You are getting precisely what you supported.

Safety? Actually, I believe that is directly dependent on diversity. I live in a very diverse neighborhood, multiple races. But if you live in area lacking in that diversity I can understand you not feeling safe because of the third thing, "divisiveness". Who stroked those divisions? Was it Biden? I don't think so. Trump is the first president in modern history that actually sought to "divide and conquer". That is not leadership, it is a power grab.

Funny how things were great under President Trump and then within ONE YEAR every aspect of our country went in the shitter. You think that is a coincidence? That is on the anti-American Party a.k.a The Democrats.
Things were great under Trump? You are delusional. Damn right gas prices were cheap, because people were afraid to LEAVE THEIR DAMN HOUSE. Unemployment was at levels not seen since the Great Depression. And TRILLIONS, you got that dumb shit, TRILLIONS of dollars were dropped from helicopters in an attempt to buy some contentment.

I mean look, the only thing that I can figure is you thought the country was damn fine and dandy as long as you could sit on your fat ass and collect unemployment that was greater that what your sorry ass made on a job. Find yourself a busy intersection and make a sign, your ticket to financial improvement is begging other people for their hard earned dollars.

Things were great under Trump? You are delusional. Damn right gas prices were cheap, because people were afraid to LEAVE THEIR DAMN HOUSE. Unemployment was at levels not seen since the Great Depression. And TRILLIONS, you got that dumb shit, TRILLIONS of dollars were dropped from helicopters in an attempt to buy some contentment.

I mean look, the only thing that I can figure is you thought the country was damn fine and dandy as long as you could sit on your fat ass and collect unemployment that was greater that what your sorry ass made on a job. Find yourself a busy intersection and make a sign, your ticket to financial improvement is begging other people for their hard earned dollars.
You have no clue. I am happily retired with plenty of money and very dismayed at the deterioration of my country. I'm guessing you are a Brit who gets his news from CNN. Things were obviously better under Trump, are you an American? I can't believe an American could be so clueless.

You have no clue. I am happily retired with plenty of money and very dismayed at the deterioration of my country. I'm guessing you are a Brit who gets his news from CNN. Things were obviously better under Trump, are you an American? I can't believe an American could be so clueless.
So, you are sucking off Social Security like all your fellow boomers, dumber than a box of rocks and don't give two shits that your own self-absorption, a pretty common trait among you parasitic boomers, more than willing to drive this country in the ground so you can live comfortable. A clear insult to the greatest generation, that sacrificed damn near everything so you could have your "happy retirement".

Damn skippy I am American. My family has grazed this valley since before the American Revolution. And to be honest, we gave you this nation. My seventh great grandfather provided the gun that knocked Fergunson off his horse at Kings Mountain. Of course, you are too damn stupid to know what I am talking about.

The only positive, stupid parasitic little bitches like you are dying each and every day. Get the fawk out of the way, the next greatest generation is taking over, and the sooner the better. You keep voting Republican, not because you want this country to be a better place for your children, but because you want to look after your own worthless ass. Go ahead, insult your ancestors, who were more concerned about you than themselves. Of course, that is pretty much the same place you are, more concerned about you than anyone else. You are a total piece of shit.

So, you are sucking off Social Security like all your fellow boomers, dumber than a box of rocks and don't give two shits that your own self-absorption, a pretty common trait among you parasitic boomers, more than willing to drive this country in the ground so you can live comfortable. A clear insult to the greatest generation, that sacrificed damn near everything so you could have your "happy retirement".

Damn skippy I am American. My family has grazed this valley since before the American Revolution. And to be honest, we gave you this nation. My seventh great grandfather provided the gun that knocked Fergunson off his horse at Kings Mountain. Of course, you are too damn stupid to know what I am talking about.

The only positive, stupid parasitic little bitches like you are dying each and every day. Get the fawk out of the way, the next greatest generation is taking over, and the sooner the better. You keep voting Republican, not because you want this country to be a better place for your children, but because you want to look after your own worthless ass. Go ahead, insult your ancestors, who were more concerned about you than themselves. Of course, that is pretty much the same place you are, more concerned about you than anyone else. You are a total piece of shit.
I'm smarter than you will EVER BE son and I get social security but guess what? I don't need it I just deserve to get the money back out of the system I supported for 40 years. You are messing with the wrong guy. I am shocked that you are an American. You remind me of Colin Norris who takes pot shots at Trump and Conservatives. This little exchange proves my point about how the two party system has the country so divided and angry. Take a chill pill your Democrat leaders have you all spun up.

DEMONrats and MS whore presstitutes are in reality satanists who want to eliminate the Western Civilization

When the American constituency is equally divided it has been conquered as each of the two sides cancels out the other side in a vote which nullifies the popular vote. That leaves congress to use the electoral college to get what they desire & the American constituency is out in the snow. Don't worry though as it will get worse for the American constituency as time goes on, a LOT worse!

The 'election' of criminal Biden clearly shows the American voting system is a joke

Forum List

Back