American ZioNuts=Warmongers

Ya wohl. You won a cigar.

Keep your brown cigar, we only got involved in the Middle East AFTER we were hit with 2 planes in NYC. When an Embassy or 2 were hit in Africa, Bill Clinton responded by lobbing a couple of cruise missiles at some nefarious sand piles and left it at that.
Very good! You sure know your history. However for me it started in Aug '58 when my outfit along with a whole boatload of Marines landed in a little patch of sand at a little village named Berytus or Beirut or something of that nature. I don't know but I think it was in Arizona. The Army never tells us troops things like that.

In other words, you're living in a fantasy world. Check. :tinfoil:

Keep your brown cigar, we only got involved in the Middle East AFTER we were hit with 2 planes in NYC. When an Embassy or 2 were hit in Africa, Bill Clinton responded by lobbing a couple of cruise missiles at some nefarious sand piles and left it at that.
Very good! You sure know your history. However for me it started in Aug '58 when my outfit along with a whole boatload of Marines landed in a little patch of sand at a little village named Berytus or Beirut or something of that nature. I don't know but I think it was in Arizona. The Army never tells us troops things like that.

In other words, you're living in a fantasy world. Check. :tinfoil:

Are you currently sleeping with goat or camel? :banana:

There is a different from bombing a country and invading it and then trying to nation build it.

We should have learned from the first Iraq War or the Russian Invasion of Georgia. If you are going to attack a country, go in hit them hard, make the cost of clean up enormous, take out the military targets you want to take out and then get the hell out of the country and let them build it back up themselves.

Although I don't like the outcome in Libya (Islamist are taking over), the war strategy was brillant. If NATO didn't enforce the no fly zone, then Libya would have just destroyed the rebels with planes and choppers, much like Assad is doing in Syria. Take away that advantage, while also taking out other military targets and the advantage shifts to the rebels!

Hit them hard and then leave and make them clean it up.

After 9/11 we should have told the Taliban to turn over Bid Laden or we destory the country. No Bid Laden, then would have have flatten the countryside, high every city with force destroyed anything that was Taliban related and then left and told them to clean up the shithole themselves!

Allah is the Warmonger-In-Chief, although, it's fun watching the sand rats and wife beaters slaughtering each other :popcorn: :blowup:

:clap2:
Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Ya wohl. You won a cigar.

I was being sarcastic with my retort because you stated we didn't start in the ME UNTIL....blah blah blah.............then I realized you really don't know beans about history. Believe me, I was in Beirut in 1958, but it didn't even start at that late date. Get real, toots.

Pbel, you lie,your feet stink and you don't love Jesus.

The Moon Gods of the Middle East such as Yaheva or allah are vicious...Just read the Torah or the Koran killing this killing that...

There is no god that would push humanity in the vicious slaughter over and over...Even Jesus overturned the Money Changers goods at the Temple, not quite turning the other cheek.
I'm a Unitarian, Religion does not exist only Spirituality!
I thought you were a college graduate, Phillip, and a college graduate would certainly have had ancient history classes which showed men to be very violent in the olden days so it certainly was not only the Jews in those days who were warring. You must have learned about all the different wars in ancient times, such as the Punic War or the Peloponnesian War. I certainly don't think these wars were over religion. It seems rather ridiculous for you to equate the Jewish Bible with what was going on in these days. Did you think all those Cambodians who were murdered in modern times in what is referred to as "the killing fields" died because their murderers followed a religion. The Chinese Communists killed an awful lot of people. Can you tell us what religion Mao was?

jt2

All I hear on these boards how Islam is a violent Religion, therefore Let's war on them. There is no tolerance by the ZioNuts...As far as other Religions: Certainly Christianity has been the most murderous...I only pointed out Judaism and Islam because they are the subject of these boards and in theory they are very close to each other.

The Moon Gods of the Middle East such as Yaheva or allah are vicious...Just read the Torah or the Koran killing this killing that...

There is no god that would push humanity in the vicious slaughter over and over...Even Jesus overturned the Money Changers goods at the Temple, not quite turning the other cheek.
I thought you were a college graduate, Phillip, and a college graduate would certainly have had ancient history classes which showed men to be very violent in the olden days so it certainly was not only the Jews in those days who were warring. You must have learned about all the different wars in ancient times, such as the Punic War or the Peloponnesian War. I certainly don't think these wars were over religion. It seems rather ridiculous for you to equate the Jewish Bible with what was going on in these days. Did you think all those Cambodians who were murdered in modern times in what is referred to as "the killing fields" died because their murderers followed a religion. The Chinese Communists killed an awful lot of people. Can you tell us what religion Mao was?

jt2

All I hear on these boards how Islam is a violent Religion, therefore Let's war on them. There is no tolerance by the ZioNuts...As far as other Religions: Certainly Christianity has been the most murderous...I only pointed out Judaism and Islam because they are the subject of these boards and in theory they are very close to each other.
Phillip, you must be sleeping if you don't realize how little tolerance is shown to other religions by the Muslims. Maybe you do know, but really don't care about the way they harass and murder those of other religions (even those Muslims of different sects) and blow up churches and mosques with people inside praying. In addition, young Christian and Hindu girls are being kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam. There are people from all these groups living here in the U.S. Why not find some Hindus, Christian Copts, Assyrians, Bahai's, Chaldeans, Buddhists, etc. and find out how much tolerance the Muslims are showing to their brethren? How about reading the following three pages to this article and see what an honest Muslim has to say. After Hindus, Pakistani Christians forced into conversion - Rediff.com News

jt2

jt2

Jew haters and terrorist worshippers also happen to have a soft spot for Islam. They get very upset when the truth is told about those who's asses they are always busy kissing. What a big surprise that is.

jt2

Jew haters and terrorist worshippers also happen to have a soft spot for Islam. They get very upset when the truth is told about those who's asses they are always busy kissing. What a big surprise that is.
Ima's busy tonite. Has a whole herd of goats to suck off, according to her rep.

NO FAMILY.

~Oddball

And they're going to hit us why? Knowing that we have nuke subs off their coast?:cuckoo:

Stick to ONE claim, and stop changing the goal posts, asshole. First you claim they don't have the capability, THEN claim they wouldn't use them. It's one or the other.

Second, why hasn't SK, Japan and the US invaded NK? Because it has nuclear weapons, and even if it did not launch one into Seoul, it could send one on a sub to someone else to use.

It is NOT like in the movies where Jack Ryan says: "oooh, iran did it!" while standing in the middle of a nuked city, it is VERY difficult to trace back uranium used in a bomb.

It is hilarious how the mentally ill far left relentless complain about the so-called "warmongering" of the US - but are silent or defensive of that of anti-Western shitholes like iran. They even attack the US and West for trying to take actions that would prevent a war.

The longer the US stands still and does not destroy the iranian regime, the more likely a massive war will break out in the middle east.

Last edited:
Ima's busy at the mosque, if you know what I mean. She's got a full schedule

Mohammad, then Abdul, Achmed, Hussein, Ali, and Osama.

And they're going to hit us why? Knowing that we have nuke subs off their coast?:cuckoo:

Stick to ONE claim, and stop changing the goal posts, asshole. First you claim they don't have the capability, THEN claim they wouldn't use them. It's one or the other.

Second, why hasn't SK, Japan and the US invaded NK? Because it has nuclear weapons, and even if it did not launch one into Seoul, it could send one on a sub to someone else to use.

It is NOT like in the movies where Jack Ryan says: "oooh, iran did it!" while standing in the middle of a nuked city, it is VERY difficult to trace back uranium used in a bomb.

It is hilarious how the mentally ill far left relentless complain about the so-called "warmongering" of the US - but are silent or defensive of that of anti-Western shitholes like iran. They even attack the US and West for trying to take actions that would prevent a war.

The longer the US stands still and does not destroy the iranian regime, the more likely a massive war will break out in the middle east.

Just saying that not only can they not hit us at this point in time, but even if they could, they wouldn't, unless it's some sort of mass suicide thing that a country of 80 million muslims does, which is probably not on.
As for NKorea, they don't even have a rocket that can stay in the air for more than 30 seconds, they'll only blow themselves up. And if they hit SK, who cares? Just get the Americans out of there.

Just saying that not only can they not hit us at this point in time, but even if they could, they wouldn't, unless it's some sort of mass suicide thing that a country of 80 million muslims does, which is probably not on.
As for NKorea, they don't even have a rocket that can stay in the air for more than 30 seconds, they'll only blow themselves up. And if they hit SK, who cares? Just get the Americans out of there.

IMA DUNCE

U.A.E. Diplomat Mulls Hit On Iran’s Nukes. Prefers Strike To Armed Foe
The United Arab Emirates ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that the benefits of bombing Iran’s nuclear program outweigh the short-term costs such an attack would impose.
In unusually blunt remarks, Ambassador Yousef al-Otaiba publicly endorsed the use of the military option for countering Iran’s nuclear program, if sanctions fail to stop the country’s quest for nuclear weapons.

“I think it’s a cost-benefit analysis,” Mr. al-Otaiba said. “I think despite the large amount of trade we do with Iran, which is close to $12 billion … there will be consequences, there will be a backlash and there will be problems with people protesting and rioting and very unhappy that there is an outside force attacking a Muslim country; that is going to happen no matter what.”

“If you are asking me, ‘Am I willing to live with that versus living with a nuclear Iran?,’ my answer is still the same: ‘We cannot live with a nuclear Iran.’ I am willing to absorb what takes place at the expense of the security of the U.A.E.”
U.A.E. diplomat mulls hit on Iran's nukes - Washington Times

jt2

Phillip, you must be sleeping if you don't realize how little tolerance is shown to other religions by the Muslims. Maybe you do know, but really don't care about the way they harass and murder those of other religions (even those Muslims of different sects) and blow up churches and mosques with people inside praying. In addition, young Christian and Hindu girls are being kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam. There are people from all these groups living here in the U.S. Why not find some Hindus, Christian Copts, Assyrians, Bahai's, Chaldeans, Buddhists, etc. and find out how much tolerance the Muslims are showing to their brethren? How about reading the following three pages to this article and see what an honest Muslim has to say. After Hindus, Pakistani Christians forced into conversion - Rediff.com News

jt2

I know the ME is stuck in the Middle Ages. Its a rough neighborhood. Sometimes I think some Nazi dreamt up Zionism to to put the Jews in harms way as they are today.

Israel needs to sign a comprehensive peace and share Jerusalem...anything less will just keep feeding the fire.

jt2

I know the ME is stuck in the Middle Ages. Its a rough neighborhood. Sometimes I think some Nazi dreamt up Zionism to to put the Jews in harms way as they are today.

Israel needs to sign a comprehensive peace and share Jerusalem...anything less will just keep feeding the fire.
:poop:

John F. Kennedy: Zionists of America
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

Last edited:

jt2

:poop:

John F. Kennedy: Zionists of America
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

"The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit"

I too suscribe to that philosophy

Last edited:
The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit"

Israel would not need an army if the arab muslim filth would stop attacking it, using rockets and suicide bombers.

Oh but that's right, to the mentally ill jew-hating filth, jews are NOT supposed to defend themselves, they are SUPPOSED to be killed easily, on a whim.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit"

Israel would not need an army if the arab muslim filth would stop attacking it, using rockets and suicide bombers.

Oh but that's right, to the mentally ill jew-hating filth, jews are NOT supposed to defend themselves, they are SUPPOSED to be killed easily, on a whim.

Jews were a european problem, not a Middle Eastern one.

Jews were a european problem, not a Middle Eastern one.

IMA DUNCE

Eminent Middle East Historian Dr. Bernard Lewis, Professor Emeritus of Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University, Author, "The Middle East: A Brief History of the Last 2000 Years," "The Future of the Middle East," "The Shaping of the Modern Middle East," "The End of Modern History in the Middle East," Faith and Power: Religion and Politics in the Middle East"

The countries forming the western arm of the Fertile Crescent were called by the names of the various kingdoms and peoples that ruled and inhabited them. Of these, the most familiar, or at least the best documented, are the southern lands, known in the earlier books of the Hebrew Bible and some other ancient writings as Canaan. After the Israelite conquest and settlement, the area inhabited by them came to be described as "land of the children of Israel" or simply "land of Israel" After the breakup of the kingdom of David and Solomon in the tenth century BCE, the southern part, with Jerusalem as its capital, was called Judah, while the north was called Israel

It is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the Middle East are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of India and China, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the Middle East were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten.

All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is Israel, the only component of the ancient Middle East to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient Middle East--the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the rest--was what the Jewish tradiiton has preserved.
Amazon.com: Political Words and Ideas in Islam (9781558764248): Bernard Lewis: Books

Forum List

Back