American ZioNuts=Warmongers

Thanks for putting American interests so clearly, but we need campaign finance in America to regain our national purpose. AIPAC and its affiliates are the Mafiosi of the American political system which kills all opposition to Israeli interests.

The incredible moneyed ZioNuts use it along with the ZioPress to have all polls including the Presidency to swear allegience to this cause that is helped author: 9/11, Iraq. Afghanistan and soon Iran...Sharon's boast of "We control America" is true.

We need campaign finance laws that take money influence out of the equation...
Are you back to that lie about Sharon once again Pbel? You have posted it so many times in the past, and the reporter apologized for this since Sharon never said it. Meanwhile, there are lobbies in the U.S. who are much bigger than anything you think the lobby for Israel is. By the way, Israel always thought that Iran was the biggest threat not Iraq, and what in the world does Afghanistan have to do with Israel? Your swastika is showing, Phillip.

JT2

Oh, HossAss...You never get it!...Osama bin Laden was quoted as saying that he got the idea about attacking the twin towers by viewing Israel's attack on the Beirut Towers in the Lebanon War...Osama was protected by the Taliban in Afghanistan...the US retaliated for the 9/11 attack inspired by Israel...

Dou you get it now?
Bullshit. Osama never mentioned or gave a rats ass about the Palestinian cause, Israel was at the bottom of the list of Osama's grievances. His main issue was American soldiers on Saudi soil, the birthplace of the terrorist prophet being defiled. Airforces as far back as WW I have been bombing buildings, yet Oama somehow got his idea from the Israeli airforce?

Aren't these psychotic Jew haters funny? There's always a way to blame the Jews for everything isn't there? I think I read something about Zionists causing those nasty sunspots as well. The sun was inspired by the Israelis.

We Americans have no reason to go to war with Iran.

You mean only clueless trash with no historical facts like you believe that. I recall events like:

1) 241 US marines and 85 american diplomats being killed by iran
2) 50 american hostages held by iran for over a year
3) thousands of american GIs being injured or killed in iraq by iranian-made weapons and out-of-uniform soldiers

By why introduce facts when dealing with scumbags like you?

Do you have an alterior motive? Do you hold strong allegance to another country, say, Israel?

Do you ****? Are you on iran's payroll?

Well clearly I am either with you or against you, and I choose against you.

Sounds like a great reason to get out of Iraq. I don't like all those private contractors over in Iraq defending the oil companies when they gouge us at the pumps. Why are we there? We handed Iraq over to the Shiites when we outted Saddam, a Sunni. Dummies. Biggest blunder in US History.

Ever see Red Dawn? How would you react if someone invaded your country?

No Viet Kong ever called Mohammad Ali a N#*($r and I know a lot of Iranian people and they are wonderful poeple. Is Amadenijad crazy? Of course. But he keeps his citizens down, which is what the Moolas want. And those Moolas won't let Amadenijad do anything crazy. And if you have the nuke and they have the nuke, neither of you will use them. Just like India and Pakistan. If anyone would use it its them. :lol:
Yeah but I don't see any of you eating your underwear about the 20 billion we've given the Pakistanis so far. Yes the same Pakistanis that gave Osama the VIP treatment by building a mansion for him and hiding him in an area where top military and Pakistani intelligence lived. You guys are so transparent with your bullshit outrage it's hilarious. Get a grip before you embarass yourselves even more.

This reminds me of when Chaney said Iraq wasn't going to cost us a lot of money. :eusa_liar:
No one else could have foreseen Iran providing insurgents in Iraq super-charged IEDs after we had our soldiers Humvees super-reinforced to prevent lost legs and the like. Your post reminds me a lot of people snore their way through the news as it happens. :rolleyes:

No one could have foreseen? Isn't that what Condi said about Bin Ladin flying planes into buildings and it turned out they were given a report weeks before 9-11 titled Bin Ladin Determined to Fly Planes Into Buildings?

Liars. You swallow the lies and false propoganda. I have family living over in Europe. They confirm that we are being fed false lies and propoganda. Maybe you should start watching Al Jessera tv or the BBC?

You mean only clueless trash with no historical facts like you believe that. I recall events like:

1) 241 US marines and 85 american diplomats being killed by iran
2) 50 american hostages held by iran for over a year
3) thousands of american GIs being injured or killed in iraq by iranian-made weapons and out-of-uniform soldiers

By why introduce facts when dealing with scumbags like you?

Do you ****? Are you on iran's payroll?

Sounds like a great reason to get out of Iraq. I don't like all those private contractors over in Iraq defending the oil companies when they gouge us at the pumps. Why are we there? We handed Iraq over to the Shiites when we outted Saddam, a Sunni. Dummies. Biggest blunder in US History.

No Viet Kong ever called Mohammad Ali a N#*($r and I know a lot of Iranian people and they are wonderful poeple. Is Amadenijad crazy? Of course. But he keeps his citizens down, which is what the Moolas want. And those Moolas won't let Amadenijad do anything crazy. And if you have the nuke and they have the nuke, neither of you will use them. Just like India and Pakistan. If anyone would use it its them. :lol:
Yeah but I don't see any of you eating your underwear about the 20 billion we've given the Pakistanis so far. Yes the same Pakistanis that gave Osama the VIP treatment by building a mansion for him and hiding him in an area where top military and Pakistani intelligence lived. You guys are so transparent with your bullshit outrage it's hilarious. Get a grip before you embarass yourselves even more.

$20 billion to get enemy number one? Drop in the bucket compared to what Bush handed out in Iraq. And remember you guys and McCain and Romney think we should have stayed in Iraq. Look into how much we have given the Al Queda, the shiites, Mook tada El Sadr for a truce and to help us fight the Al Queda.

You know what, no one is buying your push for war. Either you are jewish or a republican or both. Am I right?

ZZZZzzzzzz....did you say something, chimp?

Iran's dictatorship of thugs and murderers, running one of the world largest and worst gulags, is going to be destroyed - and soon.

When the nonsense "talks" in May fall apart, which they inevitably will, the world's #1 state sponsor of terrorism known as iran will be crushed by a multitude of strikes from several nations - and the lack of iranian oil on the market will have no effect - it will be made up by other nations including saudi arabia with spare capacity.
Jew haters are always masturbating to the destruction of Israel. It's like an addiction.

So what do you masturbate to? The Torah?
Is that the same book Jesus preached from?

$20 billion to get enemy number one? Drop in the bucket compared to what Bush handed out in Iraq. And remember you guys and McCain and Romney think we should have stayed in Iraq. Look into how much we have given the Al Queda, the shiites, Mook tada El Sadr for a truce and to help us fight the Al Queda.

You know what, no one is buying your push for war. Either you are jewish or a republican or both. Am I right?
No, 20 billion of bribe money to people who claimed to be fighting the same people we were, aka the Taliban and Bin Ladan. Meanwhile behind our backs they were stealing all the money for themselves, and actually aiding and abetting Bin Laden, enemy number one. That's how far you can trust them, about as much as you can spit. You need to brush up on your facts a little.

Are you back to that lie about Sharon once again Pbel? You have posted it so many times in the past, and the reporter apologized for this since Sharon never said it. Meanwhile, there are lobbies in the U.S. who are much bigger than anything you think the lobby for Israel is. By the way, Israel always thought that Iran was the biggest threat not Iraq, and what in the world does Afghanistan have to do with Israel? Your swastika is showing, Phillip.

JT2

Oh, HossAss...You never get it!...Osama bin Laden was quoted as saying that he got the idea about attacking the twin towers by viewing Israel's attack on the Beirut Towers in the Lebanon War...Osama was protected by the Taliban in Afghanistan...the US retaliated for the 9/11 attack inspired by Israel...

Dou you get it now?
Bullshit. Osama never mentioned or gave a rats ass about the Palestinian cause, Israel was at the bottom of the list of Osama's grievances. His main issue was American soldiers on Saudi soil, the birthplace of the terrorist prophet being defiled. Airforces as far back as WW I have been bombing buildings, yet Oama somehow got his idea from the Israeli airforce?

Aren't these psychotic Jew haters funny? There's always a way to blame the Jews for everything isn't there? I think I read something about Zionists causing those nasty sunspots as well. The sun was inspired by the Israelis.

Keep crying anti-Semitism retard...the Internet is exposing the truth...that's why the Arab Spring was Sprung...Israelis themselfs protested last spring...the world is tired of this aggressive Israeli state that has thumbned its nose at the entire world...The UN has allowed the Palestinians as a State to join UNESCO... Iceland recognized the Palestinian State as a Nation and opened an Embassy in Ramallah...

Israel's aggressive policies are on the wrong end of the Historical Dialectic, and you retard belong in its garbige heap!

Dou you get it now?

Keep crying anti-Semitism retard...the Internet is exposing the truth...that's why the Arab Spring was Sprung...Israelis themselfs protested last spring...the world is tired of this aggressive Israeli state that has thumbned its nose at the entire world...The UN has allowed the Palestinians as a State to join UNESCO... Iceland recognized the Palestinian State as a Nation and opened an Embassy in Ramallah...

Israel's aggressive policies are on the wrong end of the Historical Dialectic, and you retard belong in its garbige heap!
Pbel, you lie,your feet stink and you don't love Jesus.

Dou you get it now?

Said the idiot who doesn't know that the Arab spring was the best thing for Israel and the west. There will be another 50 years of internal civil wars and unrest, each faction as they already have will be killing each other jostling for power, endlessly, and there will never be a clear winner. Guess who will be selling them weapons to keep killing each other, and, buying their oil cheap? Yup, you're getting as warm as new dog poop you like eating now. Not one of the Arab spring countries has take a turn for the better. Just on that issue alone Romney will be able rip Obama at least ten new aholes next fall.

He loves Mohammad, it's obvious.

No one else could have foreseen Iran providing insurgents in Iraq super-charged IEDs after we had our soldiers Humvees super-reinforced to prevent lost legs and the like. Your post reminds me a lot of people snore their way through the news as it happens. :rolleyes:

No one could have foreseen? Isn't that what Condi said about Bin Ladin flying planes into buildings and it turned out they were given a report weeks before 9-11 titled Bin Ladin Determined to Fly Planes Into Buildings?

Liars. You swallow the lies and false propoganda. I have family living over in Europe. They confirm that we are being fed false lies and propoganda. Maybe you should start watching Al Jessera tv or the BBC?
What an idiot. The FBI and CIa were warned and even knew of an impending plot. The Philippine intelligence had warned the CIA of an Al Queda cell with a plot about jets. An FBI agent found it suspicious that one of the hijackers was getting training to fly a plane but not land, and warned her superiors, but that also went nowhere. All this inability to connect the dots, and agencies not communicating with each other was reflected in the 9-11 report. which led to the eventual breakup and creation of one agency that controls them all called Homeland Security.

But what am I saying, you're probably one of those cone pleaded tinfoil wearing morons that thinks 9-11 was an inside job, no jets crashed into the buildings, it was all a controlled demolition using explosive thermite paint supplied by who else but the Zionists. Or was it Martians? Let's ask Al Jazeera or some of your people in Europe.:FIREdevil::FIREdevil::FIREdevil::blowup::blowup::blowup:

The Moon Gods of the Middle East such as Yaheva or allah are vicious...Just read the Torah or the Koran killing this killing that...

There is no god that would push humanity in the vicious slaughter over and over...Even Jesus overturned the Money Changers goods at the Temple, not quite turning the other cheek.
I'm a Unitarian, Religion does not exist only Spirituality!

The Moon Gods of the Middle East such as Yaheva or allah are vicious...Just read the Torah or the Koran killing this killing that...

There is no god that would push humanity in the vicious slaughter over and over...Even Jesus overturned the Money Changers goods at the Temple, not quite turning the other cheek.
I'm a Unitarian, Religion does not exist only Spirituality!
Big words from a small brain. Unitarians are Christians who do not believe that Jesus was God, but only a prophet, and all of Jesus' teachings. That's about as close as it gets to Judaism, you knuckle head, since Jesus was a practicing Jew, which preached Judaism from the OT.

The Arab Warmongers :bow3: :clap2:

U.A.E. diplomat mulls hit on Iran’s nukes. Prefers strike to armed foe
The United Arab Emirates ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that the benefits of bombing Iran’s nuclear program outweigh the short-term costs such an attack would impose.

In unusually blunt remarks, Ambassador Yousef al-Otaiba publicly endorsed the use of the military option for countering Iran’s nuclear program, if sanctions fail to stop the country’s quest for nuclear weapons.

“I think it’s a cost-benefit analysis,” Mr. al-Otaiba said. “I think despite the large amount of trade we do with Iran, which is close to $12 billion … there will be consequences, there will be a backlash and there will be problems with people protesting and rioting and very unhappy that there is an outside force attacking a Muslim country; that is going to happen no matter what.”

“If you are asking me, ‘Am I willing to live with that versus living with a nuclear Iran?,’ my answer is still the same: ‘We cannot live with a nuclear Iran.’ I am willing to absorb what takes place at the expense of the security of the U.A.E.”

Mr. al-Otaiba made his comments in response to a question after a public interview session with the Atlantic magazine at the Aspen Ideas Festival here. They echo those of some Arab diplomats who have said similar things in private to their American counterparts but never this bluntly in public.

U.A.E. diplomat mulls hit on Iran's nukes - Washington Times

Not only are you one of the dumbest people in MI, you are also a liberal bigot

He loves Mohammad, it's obvious.

Muhammad the illiterate, cave-dwelling, pedophile caravan hijacker and women killer. His followers set the bar low for prophets :bow3: :badgrin:

Dou you get it now?

Wouldn't THAT be interesting seeing a Palestinian state un the UN. I wonder what Hamas or Islamic Jihad will do to make the world a better place.

And besides the point, the israeli protests were not about outside politics or the Israeli palestinian conflict. It was against the policy of economic situation. many of the protesters were Likud voters.

The Arab Warmongers :bow3: :clap2:

U.A.E. diplomat mulls hit on Iran’s nukes. Prefers strike to armed foe
The United Arab Emirates ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that the benefits of bombing Iran’s nuclear program outweigh the short-term costs such an attack would impose.

In unusually blunt remarks, Ambassador Yousef al-Otaiba publicly endorsed the use of the military option for countering Iran’s nuclear program, if sanctions fail to stop the country’s quest for nuclear weapons.

“I think it’s a cost-benefit analysis,” Mr. al-Otaiba said. “I think despite the large amount of trade we do with Iran, which is close to $12 billion … there will be consequences, there will be a backlash and there will be problems with people protesting and rioting and very unhappy that there is an outside force attacking a Muslim country; that is going to happen no matter what.”

“If you are asking me, ‘Am I willing to live with that versus living with a nuclear Iran?,’ my answer is still the same: ‘We cannot live with a nuclear Iran.’ I am willing to absorb what takes place at the expense of the security of the U.A.E.”

Mr. al-Otaiba made his comments in response to a question after a public interview session with the Atlantic magazine at the Aspen Ideas Festival here. They echo those of some Arab diplomats who have said similar things in private to their American counterparts but never this bluntly in public.

U.A.E. diplomat mulls hit on Iran's nukes - Washington Times

Right now iran is occupying several UAE islands, and is the UN or any of the usual shithole orgs that scream about the israeli "occupation" doing so - of course not.

What this arab speaks about - he knows - which is that a nuclear iran becomes an imperialistic, hegemonistic nightmare for the region, which can then launch proxies worldwide without fear of retribution.

Spain elects a right-wing, anti-immigrant parliament - iran launches attacks through terrorists proxies inside Spain - who can stop a nuclear-armed, violently-inclined and fanatically-led and motivated iran at that point?

Any US president who allows iran to achieve nuclear weapons on his watch should not be just impeached, they should be executed for crimes against the nation.

Any US president who allows iran to achieve nuclear weapons on his watch should not be just impeached, they should be executed for crimes against the nation.

Crimes against which nation? Iran's missiles can't reach the US.

Forum List

Back