American ZioNuts=Warmongers

Joshua was a Navy S.E.A.L. He wouldn't leave any tracks or DNA.

Whether Joshua existed is open to question. So, too, was the existence of King David until archaeological evidence was unearthed that verifies the House of David Dynasty. Absence of evidence is not necessarily evidence of absence

In any case, no physical evidence exists to corroborate the Biblical account of a military incursion into Canaan by the Israelites. In fact, the opposite is true, that the Israelites emerged from the Canaanites non-militarily and settled elsewhere to form their own separate civilization, according to a consensus of opinion among archaeologists and historians.
I'm aspiring to be a writer and novelist, just like my hero, SAIGON. However, I won't have to dodge bulldozers.

So, you want to write fiction. :badgrin:

Its sad to see the same low level of garbage that is occupy wall street, pal arab supporters and other assorted filth assemble in here like this poster each day.

Roses' obsession: Filth&Picking her nose!

Still running on empty with reputational points. Maybe, in this lifetime?

Is your nose sufficiently ebbeded in where the sun doesn't shine collecting Brownie Points for your reputation?

We round them up, sew a crescent moon on their jacket, maybe a little tattoo on the arm, then stuff them all into railway boxcars, and tell them they're just going for a ride?

No need for the infantile holocaust analogy, which has no place here.

The muslims will be placed on boats and sent back to muslim nations willing to take them - this way they'll live in a place that is a fit for them, and the anglo-saxon/judaic nations can continue progressing forward.

Ok, so to disguise the ethnic cleansing, we used boats this time. Ok, gotcha. :9:

The anglo-saxon nations of the Middle East? Which ones?

We round them up, sew a crescent moon on their jacket, maybe a little tattoo on the arm, then stuff them all into railway boxcars, and tell them they're just going for a ride?

The muslims will be placed on boats and sent back to muslim nations willing to take them - this way they'll live in a place that is a fit for them, and the anglo-saxon/judaic nations can continue progressing forward.

Ok, so to disguise the ethnic cleansing, we used boats this time. Ok, gotcha. :9:

Anglo Saxon/Judaic Nations, RoadScholar has gone off her Meds again...Yes I'd like to know which Anglo Saxon/Judaic Nations Ms. looney Tunes speaks of from her kookoo klock Pulpit?

Anglo Saxon/Judaic Nations, RoadScholar has gone off her Meds again...Yes I'd like to know which Anglo Saxon/Judaic Nations Ms. looney Tunes speaks of from her kookoo klock Pulpit?

Not even your first reputation point on Mother's Day? Mom knows best :badgrin:

I'll make it simpler so that even the mental lightweights like this can understand - remove all muslims from non-muslim majority countries, ship them back to the 57 OIC countries.

Got it sweetie, or do I need to re-phrase it again for you?

I'll make it simpler so that even the mental lightweights like this can understand - remove all muslims from non-muslim majority countries, ship them back to the 57 OIC countries.

Isn't that what most Anglo/Saxon countries did to Jews over and over, retard?

Should we put them on trains to get them "there"? Shouldn't they have some kind of ID? Maybe a permanent one?

Mentally ill muslim douchebag, jews were not murdering lots of people in their countries the way muslims do/have, like 9/11, 7/7, numerous shootings at synagogues and airports, airplane hijackings - amazing how muslims have done and continue to do these things - yet muslim filth like you still defends them. You must be very sick, I feel so sad for you.

Should we put them on trains to get them "there"? Shouldn't they have some kind of ID? Maybe a permanent one?
I've been curious about your obsession with trains, ovens, gas chambers, firing squads and such. Didn't you have toys during childhood?

I've been curious about your obsession with trains, ovens, gas chambers, firing squads and such. Didn't you have toys during childhood?

Why? Is that the kind of toys you had? :D

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force (Blunt, 29:274).
Amazon.com: Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams. (9781240038398): Josiah Quincy: Books

• It's for the international community to decide what to put them on, should said community wise up and undertake that long overdue humanitarian transfer of palistanians to the lands of their "brothers" and "sisters". It worked on Cyprus, should work marvels in palistan, of course.
  • If the international community decides palistanians should have an ID, RFID's good, then be it! Palistanians can't appeal to the international community and give a middle finger in return, of course. Besides, RFIDs will prevent McCoy palistanians, cruising for "justice", from being dilluted by other angry arabs, engaged in the same dubious activity.

Mentally ill muslim douchebag, jews were not murdering lots of people in their countries the way muslims do/have, like 9/11, 7/7, numerous shootings at synagogues and airports, airplane hijackings - amazing how muslims have done and continue to do these things - yet muslim filth like you still defends them. You must be very sick, I feel so sad for you.

To the nosepicking RoadScholar: Take your meds...No one is condoning terrorism except you in your round (Muslims) e'm up, label and ship e'm out! Shall we deport them all to Palestine?

You sick demeted witch...get help!

To the nosepicking RoadScholar: Take your meds...No one is condoning terrorism except you in your round (Muslims) e'm up, label and ship e'm out! Shall we deport them all to Palestine?

Allah condones terrorism :bow3: :Boom2:
Sahih Bukhari Hadith V4B52N220...
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said...I have been made victorious with terror
:blowup:

Last edited:

The requisite personal attacks from the mentally feeble, lowlife failure arab muslim. A failure in their own country, and unable to assimilate or succeed in the other countries.

No wonder filth like this hates jews - the hatred of jealousy against those better, smarter and more successful than they are.

Forum List

Back