American ZioNuts=Warmongers

I'd first like to know why you're so pissed at them, you need to relax, being that angry over something that you have no control over in unhealthy for the body and the mind.

Like most rational people, I despise muslims - particularly arab muslims - because they have a diseased, vile and violent culture that is predicated on supremacy. They follow a death cult that leads them to conduct war with any and all non-muslims, they use terrorism as a political method rather than diplomacy as others do, and despite massive oil wealth or infusions of outside aid, continue to languish as destitute, backwards and decrepit societies. They are dishonest and unreliable, notoriously untrustworthy in business dealings, and have little or no respect for the rights of others, women, or minorities.

This is coming from someone who has lived across the middle east and europe for many years.

I was asking about faith because a real person of faith wouldn't hate so much.

Faith? Are you claiming that faith does not lead to violence or hatred? Is that your laughable claim?

Have you queried the millions of chanting muslims across the mideast, iran, SE asia, and europe who completely embrace and support terrorism - and hold immense amounts of hatred for all others - about their "faith"?

So your solution is to put them all down like dogs? Why don't you pack them all up on boats and send them to China, they eat dogs there. :D

This person has it right:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/26/u...-anti-islamic-themes-in-military-courses.html

It is time for the West to wake up, and begin mass deportations of muslims.

We round them up, sew a crescent moon on their jacket, maybe a little tattoo on the arm, then stuff them all into railway boxcars, and tell them they're just going for a ride? :D

So your solution is to put them all down like dogs? Why don't you pack them all up on boats and send them to China, they eat dogs there. :D

This person has it right:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/26/u...-anti-islamic-themes-in-military-courses.html

It is time for the West to wake up, and begin mass deportations of muslims.

We round them up, sew a crescent moon on their jacket, maybe a little tattoo on the arm, then stuff them all into railway boxcars, and tell them they're just going for a ride? :D
You win a seegar, darlin'.

We round them up, sew a crescent moon on their jacket, maybe a little tattoo on the arm, then stuff them all into railway boxcars, and tell them they're just going for a ride?

No need for the infantile holocaust analogy, which has no place here.

The muslims will be placed on boats and sent back to muslim nations willing to take them - this way they'll live in a place that is a fit for them, and the anglo-saxon/judaic nations can continue progressing forward.

Talmud Quotes

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
Christ on a crutch! id-Eots the Talmud scholar! Who'd a thunk it?

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force http://www.amazon.com/Memoir-life-J...2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329866292&sr=8-2&tag=ff0d01-20

We round them up, sew a crescent moon on their jacket, maybe a little tattoo on the arm, then stuff them all into railway boxcars, and tell them they're just going for a ride?

No need for the infantile holocaust analogy, which has no place here.

The muslims will be placed on boats and sent back to muslim nations willing to take them - this way they'll live in a place that is a fit for them, and the anglo-saxon/judaic nations can continue progressing forward.

Did you take your Meds Rose? And that photo: Stop picking your nose!

Talmud Quotes

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

What I don't get Hoss'Ass, why you ZioNuts pick apart a thousand year Koran and show that it is violent in Rhetoric yet bitch about the Talmud being given the same treatment?

Talmud Quotes

What I don't get Hoss'Ass, why you ZioNuts pick apart a thousand year Koran and show that it is violent in Rhetoric yet bitch about the Talmud being given the same treatment?
There ya go again, trying to put your words in someone elses mouth.Where in my 3 little sentences did I blabber all that spiel?

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force
Amazon.com: Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams. (9781240038398): Josiah Quincy: Books

I actually believe what HE told Joshua to do after crossing over into the Promised Land and planting his big,'ol hobnailed Jesus sandals in Zion. You can look it up.

Well, the OT was not intended as a book of history, though, obviously, many read it as such.

The consensus of opinion among archaeologists is the ancient Israelites emerged from the Canaanite society and established their own Jewish civilization.

There is no archaeological evidence verifying the Biblical rendition of Joshua's entry into Canaan.
Joshua was a Navy S.E.A.L. He wouldn't leave any tracks or DNA.

I actually believe what HE told Joshua to do after crossing over into the Promised Land and planting his big,'ol hobnailed Jesus sandals in Zion. You can look it up.

Well, the OT was not intended as a book of history, though, obviously, many read it as such.

The consensus of opinion among archaeologists is the ancient Israelites emerged from the Canaanite society and established their own Jewish civilization.

There is no archaeological evidence verifying the Biblical rendition of Joshua's entry into Canaan.

Whether Joshua existed is open to question. So, too, was the existence of King David until archaeological evidence was unearthed that verifies the House of David Dynasty. Absence of evidence is not necessarily evidence of absence

In any case, no physical evidence exists to corroborate the Biblical account of a military incursion into Canaan by the Israelites. In fact, the opposite is true, that the Israelites emerged from the Canaanites non-militarily and settled elsewhere to form their own separate civilization, according to a consensus of opinion among archaeologists and historians.

Last edited:

Whether Joshua existed is open to question. So, too, was the existence of King David until archaeological evidence was unearthed that verifies the House of David Dynasty. Absence of evidence is not necessarily evidence of absence

In any case, no physical evidence exists to corroborate the Biblical account of a military incursion into Canaan by the Israelites. In fact, the opposite is true, that the Israelites emerged from the Canaanites non-militarily and settled elsewhere to form their own separate civilization, according to a consensus of opinion among archaeologists and historians.
I'm aspiring to be a writer and novelist, just like my hero, SAIGON. However, I won't have to dodge bulldozers.

Forum List

Back