American workers suffer in favor of Immigrants

5542816590_political_pictures_geronimo_illegal_aliens_xlarge.jpeg

Construction Jobs anyone? Americans wont do those:wtf:

I worked a job in the New Orleans once............and it employed well over a thousand workers..........
One company, and even the one I worked for bused in hundreds of Mexican workers and most were illegal. We'd see them unloaded bus load after bus load.

One day we had a small fire and had to go to muster points while the fire was put out. Standard policy requiring plant evacuation. One of the guys from our company YELLED INS...............and about 2 dozen Mexicans started hauling ass and were Jumping the Fence before they realized that it was a Joke, and they came back.

Sorry, I laughed my ass off. Point of order. The companies were hiring them KNOWING they were illegal. The Plant knew they were illegal workers, and didn't care because it lowered the bottom line for workers.

It has already impacted wages in the construction fields. Especially in Scaffold building, and insulation. Insulation workers used to make as much or more than more tech fields.............Because it was an area that most didn't want to do, but did so because of the wages. Not so much anymore. Most of the workers we see now are still Hispanic in both fields. They dominate it, and will continue to do so until we put in place a system that ensures they are legal to work in the United States.

we will have to get some system. I don't have enough ammo to mow them all down..

I lost a business I had been working for 15 years to illegals..I am sick of 40 years of the capitalist pigs kissing the illegals ass...
A lot of interdependent construction companies, small business tradesman cant compete with illegals and immigrants in general who come in here and work for much less money.
My recession started before the recession ever started thanks to the illegals and the asshole contractors, architects and builders..The builders would hire them and not pay them, it's all about greed.....I was a masonry contractor...I didn't even try to rebuild after the recession...I was so disgusted with the situation..I had a job doing masonry on a state trooper building in Vinita. Ok...The commercial construction company told me I was going to have to use their crew of illegals. I walked.Only lost 76k on that job..

I worked a job in the New Orleans once............and it employed well over a thousand workers..........
One company, and even the one I worked for bused in hundreds of Mexican workers and most were illegal. We'd see them unloaded bus load after bus load.

One day we had a small fire and had to go to muster points while the fire was put out. Standard policy requiring plant evacuation. One of the guys from our company YELLED INS...............and about 2 dozen Mexicans started hauling ass and were Jumping the Fence before they realized that it was a Joke, and they came back.

Sorry, I laughed my ass off. Point of order. The companies were hiring them KNOWING they were illegal. The Plant knew they were illegal workers, and didn't care because it lowered the bottom line for workers.

It has already impacted wages in the construction fields. Especially in Scaffold building, and insulation. Insulation workers used to make as much or more than more tech fields.............Because it was an area that most didn't want to do, but did so because of the wages. Not so much anymore. Most of the workers we see now are still Hispanic in both fields. They dominate it, and will continue to do so until we put in place a system that ensures they are legal to work in the United States.

we will have to get some system. I don't have enough ammo to mow them all down..

Can we start with enforcing our imigration laws and sealing the damn boarder? Too much crony bullshit from both parties. Americans first

Immigration is only part of the problem. Business wants them for cheap labor and can reduce the cost of labor via illegals and pass it on to U.S. Citizens. So the Chamber of Commerce wants illegals here..........which is supported by both parties with their hands in the kitty.

The other part of the equation is that we allow Free Trade from Mexico and their cheap labor standards under NAFTA. Companies there don't even have to offer Health Care benefits as well. So our companies leave here and go there to increase their profits. And it's not just there, it's Asia, South America and all over the globe that our companies head to for increased profits.

Until we put back up Trade Barriers, this will continue. And that means getting rid of the Free Trade Deals of the past and shit canning the current TPP..............

If not, our standards will keep coming down.

First of all we secured our ficken boarders!! and we don't need trade barriers, we need we need to make doing business here more economical by cutting all these stupid, fake, global warming, bullshit, regulations. We also need to limit visas and employ our our collage graduates.
Secure the border yep. I agree.

No trade barriers. We don't agree. The labor standards in Mexico are low, as are regulations and taxes.

On reducing the regulations and tax system here we would agree, but we would still be dealing with laughable wage standards in places like Mexico.................It would still not bring the companies back who have left here and built there when they can ship across the border for Free. Not to mention to do it with Mexican Truck Drivers on our roads......................

No barrier............They don't come back. Our country has used trade barriers for over 200 years to protect American jobs and it has worked....................Since Free Trade..............NOT SO MUCH.............

To the economist theories that is used against my argument.............how will you spend your extra money from savings on cheaper products.............it's basic economics..................Lah Lah Lah................people who are out of work because the industrial base has left the country aren't gonna have a job to buy the savings................

Read the mission statements of the Free Trade Agreements. They say the same. That it will displace workers from the modern nations. It is done by design..................to bring down wages there to increase it in the poor countries until it finds equalibrum..................which means it fucks the workers here............BY DESIGN..............and it is a LIBERAL POLICY to END WORLD POVERTY.

Open your eyes.

I lost a business I had been working for 15 years to illegals..I am sick of 40 years of the capitalist pigs kissing the illegals ass...
A lot of interdependent construction companies, small business tradesman cant compete with illegals and immigrants in general who come in here and work for much less money.
My recession started before the recession ever started thanks to the illegals and the asshole contractors, architects and builders..The builders would hire them and not pay them, it's all about greed.....I was a masonry contractor...I didn't even try to rebuild after the recession...I was so disgusted with the situation..
I worked for a builder, when I worked therem out of high school, back in the eighties all those contractors were American, brick layers, the plumbers, the electricians, the carpenters all Americans ,all races

Can we start with enforcing our imigration laws and sealing the damn boarder? Too much crony bullshit from both parties. Americans first

Sealing the border will not stop the illegals....

My recession started before the recession ever started thanks to the illegals and the asshole contractors, architects and builders..The builders would hire them and not pay them, it's all about greed.....I was a masonry contractor...I didn't even try to rebuild after the recession...I was so disgusted with the situation..
I worked for a builder, when I worked therem out of high school, back in the eighties all those contractors were American, brick layers, the plumbers, the electricians, the carpenters all Americans ,all races
I started in 1978, even blacks worked back then on construction, by 1982 they had disappeared, that is when the illegals showed up....

It will help stop the influx here, but we must stop it via the hiring process as well. Fining and our sending to jail those companies that knowingly hire illegals to their jobs. But they are so far up our Gov'ts ass in lobbying we have about a Snowballs chance in hell of doing that under current leadership.

It will help stop the influx here, but we must stop it via the hiring process as well. Fining and our sending to jail those companies that knowingly hire illegals to their jobs. But they are so far up our Gov'ts ass in lobbying we have about a Snowballs chance in hell of doing that under current leadership.

It is a way that they use to lower wages and benefits.Since our govt. represents the wealthy first and the common citizen last...This condition of the wealthy was going to start before WW! then came the war, then the depression, so they didn't need to then...The New Deal mad the wealthy the scum of the Earth so they were repressed from their war on wages and since mass consumerism is based on public opinion, they figured out how to wage their war surreptitiously through recessions to buy back the American dream and flood the nation with illegals..

The thing that stings the worst is that I have seen white contractors declare that white people were not worth hiring...When one guy told me that I almost deck him. But I reminded him that he was white, so he must be worthless also, he left in a huff...I left in an hour and a huff...

Last edited:
Immigration is only part of the problem. Business wants them for cheap labor and can reduce the cost of labor via illegals and pass it on to U.S. Citizens. So the Chamber of Commerce wants illegals here..........which is supported by both parties with their hands in the kitty.

The other part of the equation is that we allow Free Trade from Mexico and their cheap labor standards under NAFTA. Companies there don't even have to offer Health Care benefits as well. So our companies leave here and go there to increase their profits. And it's not just there, it's Asia, South America and all over the globe that our companies head to for increased profits.

Until we put back up Trade Barriers, this will continue. And that means getting rid of the Free Trade Deals of the past and shit canning the current TPP..............

First of all we secured our ficken boarders!! and we don't need trade barriers, we need we need to make doing business here more economical by cutting all these stupid, fake, global warming, bullshit, regulations. We also need to limit visas and employ our our collage graduates.

No trade barriers. We don't agree. The labor standards in Mexico are low, as are regulations and taxes.

On reducing the regulations and tax system here we would agree, but we would still be dealing with laughable wage standards in places like Mexico.................It would still not bring the companies back who have left here and built there when they can ship across the border for Free. Not to mention to do it with Mexican Truck Drivers on our roads......................

No barrier............They don't come back. Our country has used trade barriers for over 200 years to protect American jobs and it has worked....................Since Free Trade..............NOT SO MUCH.............

To the economist theories that is used against my argument.............how will you spend your extra money from savings on cheaper products.............it's basic economics..................Lah Lah Lah................people who are out of work because the industrial base has left the country aren't gonna have a job to buy the savings................

Read the mission statements of the Free Trade Agreements. They say the same. That it will displace workers from the modern nations. It is done by design..................to bring down wages there to increase it in the poor countries until it finds equalibrum..................which means it fucks the workers here............BY DESIGN..............and it is a LIBERAL POLICY to END WORLD POVERTY.

Open your eyes.

Half the crap we import here from say China is junk. the quality isn't there. The parts I buy for my business now last months, as opposed to years when they were made here. We are increasing energy costs with all these new regulations we should be sanctioning companies who employ illegals as Hillary said before the didn't. Yeah free trade is a failure. Now Obama and the sellout Republicans just expanded it to Asia:wtf:

It is a way that they use to lower wages and benefits.Since our govt. represents the wealthy first and the common citizen last...

It called crony capitalism the political class sells influence and big companies pay for it.

It is a way that they use to lower wages and benefits.Since our govt. represents the wealthy first and the common citizen last...

It called crony capitalism the political class sells influence and big companies pay for it.
Yep, my granddad was a member of the Oklahoma legislature (1956-1962)would be appalled at what has happened...

Open your eyes.

Half the crap we import here from say China is junk. the quality isn't there. The parts I buy for my business now last months, as opposed to years when they were made here. We are increasing energy costs with all these new regulations we should be sanctioning companies who employ illegals as Hillary said before the didn't. Yeah free trade is a failure. Now Obama and the sellout Republicans just expanded it to Asia:wtf:
It's good old fashioned quasi capitalistic mercantilism in action in the USA . It happened in Victorian era Britain.
The mass producers are not selling enough in the home country, so the are looking for new markets to sell to...But, the home county loses it manufacturing base or it is reduced significantly, and the companies move out of the home country to produce goods in foreign nations to sell to the home country..

Open your eyes.

It's good old fashioned quasi capitalistic mercantilism in action in the USA . It happened in Victorian era Britain.
The mass producers are not selling enough in the home country, so the are looking for new markets to sell to...But, the home county loses it manufacturing base or it is reduced significantly, and the companies move out of the home country to produce goods in foreign nations to sell to the home country..

Well Hillary or Bush certainly isn't going to do anything about it..We need somebody who will

Open your eyes.

Well Hillary or Bush certainly isn't going to do anything about it..We need somebody who will
I voted for Reagan and was very disappointed in amnesty being granted...........

Open your eyes.

I voted for Reagan and was very disappointed in amnesty being granted...........

Reagan admitted that was a mistake later, but congress screwed him over on border enforcement

Certainly will slow it down. it should be militarized actually

I started in 1978, even blacks worked back then on construction, by 1982 they had disappeared, that is when the illegals showed up....
When i worked the black guys were the brick layers ...Good guys

Forum List

Back