American takes in illegal to keep him from being deported, So he rapes and murders her

No it isn't

"The crime rate among first-generation immigrants — those who came to this country from somewhere else — is significantly lower than the overall crime rate and that of the second generation," they write.

Since undocumented immigrants are more than a quarter of the immigrant population, it's nearly impossible that the overall-immigrant crime rate could be so much lower if the undocumented-immigrant crime rate were significantly higher.
Surprise! Donald Trump is wrong about immigrants and crime.

Silly pathologically altruistic American nanny.

Of course my nation has stopped all of this lunacy, we've hardly had any of the "poor refugees" for more than a month, and now this Wednesday we passed an emergency law to deal with any "poor refugees" who attempt to have any other ideas, we never wanted any of these Muslim and Sub-Saharan savages to begin with....looks like they'll have to be thrown back to the crapholes they came from.

Yes a State of Emergency, I fully support Martial Law, I support anything to protect and preserve my nation, our Culture, our Heritage....only Traitors would not agree, thankfully the Leftists have always been a minority, in essence we've always been a Right-Wing Conservative nation at heart and at soul.

Austria passes emergency law allowing asylum-seekers to be turned away at the border

"The Austrian parliament adopted a new asylum law on Wednesday that will allow the government to declare a “state of emergency” over the migrant crisis and reject almost all asylum-seekers at the border.

The measure will leave Austria with some of the toughest asylum laws in Europe."

Here's the rest of the article from the UK Telegraph newspaper:

Austria passes emergency law allowing asylum-seekers to be turned away at the border

Now watch every POS liberal on this board circle the wagons in defense of the SOB.

No it isn't

"The crime rate among first-generation immigrants — those who came to this country from somewhere else — is significantly lower than the overall crime rate and that of the second generation," they write.

Since undocumented immigrants are more than a quarter of the immigrant population, it's nearly impossible that the overall-immigrant crime rate could be so much lower if the undocumented-immigrant crime rate were significantly higher.
Surprise! Donald Trump is wrong about immigrants and crime.
Thinking Error: Minimizing

Forum List

Back