American Propaganda: Awesome!

The ClayTaurus said:
You are a bit hyper, however... but that just might be a board thing... she still sounds nuts. Either that or you didn't know what ladder you were on and got hurled into the abyss...

Exactly. THis is just her way of abyssing people. Romance was out from her side. I don't bend my friends over a rail, so it worked out for the best.

rtwngAvngr said:
I never called her at 1 am.
Jason - While I don't need to explain this to you, I have decided that I will. While I could overlook the text message to my phone at nearly 1AM the night we met(and after a particularly scary Nip/Tuck) I could not do so Saturday AM before 8AM when I explained to you I was having a migraine.
Is that all a lie?

Mr. P said:
Is that all a lie?

The 1 am part is, yes. She did mention about migraines before; it was EXPLAINED to me., I didn't know that meant "don't call even to apologize when you know I have a migraine" . I guess I didn't pick up on the cue, or didn't realize the litmus test of my humanity these rules would eventually become. It could be my fault.

rtwngAvngr said:
The 1 am part is, yes. She did mention about migraines before; it was EXPLAINED to me., I didn't know that meant "don't call even to apologize when you know I have a migraine" . I guess I didn't pick up on the cue, or didn't realize the litmus test of my humanity these rules would eventually become. It could be my fault.

Your real mistake was calling her at all. Revert back to asshole theory.

rtwngAvngr said:
Well migraines are pretty intense for some people, so I can understand her reaction..On the other hand, if it's that bad for her, why the hell didn't she turn her phone off?

Mr. P said:
Well migraines are pretty intense for some people, so I can understand her reaction..On the other hand, if it's that bad for her, why the hell didn't she turn her phone off?

Egggsactly!

Jason - While I don't need to explain this to you, I have decided that I will. While I could overlook the text message to my phone at nearly 1AM the night we met(and after a particularly scary Nip/Tuck) I could not do so Saturday AM before 8AM when I explained to you I was having a migraine.
Nip/Tuck is a good show. Tonight one of the doctors gets arrested for being a serial killer by a woman cop he had a threesome with. Outta be good tv.

The ClayTaurus said:
haha, yeah. I bet that made the post a lot weirder if you didn't know that...
LOL..yes it did..I thought it was something he pulled at the end of the date! LOL

Sorry RWA, it does sound a bit more like she's a bit odd.

Mr. P said:
LOL..yes it did..I thought it was something he pulled at the end of the date! LOL

Sorry RWA, it does sound a bit more like she's a bit odd.
haha, that's funny. I was trying to see where you were coming from on this one, now i know...

Forum List

Back