American Priorities

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Radical muslims are murdering thousands of people around the world every month and what are we focused on here in the USA?

Transgenders being able to choose which restroom they use
Sex change surgery for sexually confused soldiers
the fat assed Kardashians
teachers having sex with students
Harry Potter
selfies
not offending muslims
opening our borders

We are witnessing the destruction of the USA and most Americans are not even aware that its happening.

I think we should prioritize you telling the truth more often.

what have I said that is not true?

Your comment, while a poor attempt at humor. is telling. You want a government that mandates what people are allowed to say (and think). George Orwell wrote about people like you.

Radical muslims are murdering thousands of people around the world every month and what are we focused on here in the USA?

Harry Potter
selfies
not offending muslims
opening our borders

We are witnessing the destruction of the USA and most Americans are not even aware that its happening.
ER7654.jpg
GO0098907.png
images3XVD1ZR3.jpg

Harry Potter
selfies
not offending muslims
opening our borders

Mets beat the Cubs yesterday....

OOps....sorry, I am not allowed to be concerned about anything but Moooslims

To be fair, the Harry Potter series is pretty awesome.

Good. My Buccos are a dozen or so games out of first.
My Reds are in last place in their division. Doesn't look good this year, again.

But, the good news is, we only have 8 1/2 weeks until college football kicks off........... R-O-L-L .... T-I-D-E

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

My Reds are in last place in their division. Doesn't look good this year, again.

But, the good news is, we only have 8 1/2 weeks until college football kicks off........... R-O-L-L .... T-I-D-E

I can't offer my sadness over the Reds as they are in our division. lol

I was just in New Orleans last week and I was ribbing my kin whom love LSU about Alabama football. They were mildly amused.

Also, Let's Go Pitt!

Last edited:

Reds had a fire sale last season
Take a couple years to come back

But what are we going to do about those Mooslims

Game of Thrones ended last weekend

One of their better seasons

• Thanks
Radical muslims are murdering thousands of people around the world every month and what are we focused on here in the USA?.....

.....We are witnessing the destruction of the USA and most Americans are not even aware that its happening.

Redfish, the actions of Muslims on the other side of the world is none of America's business. Nor is Brexit, or most anything goes else happening outside our borders.

We have plenty to deal with here, including some of the things you listed, and many others. America has no need to be worrying about the problems of our foreign enemies when we still have so many at home.

Books and movies. Can't wait for the new movie. Heck, the Universal theme parks are awesome with awesome sauce, especially if you purchase an interactive Olivander original. Just sayin'.

And Butterbeer? Don't get me started on Butterbeer.

Books and movies. Can't wait for the new movie. Heck, the Universal theme parks are awesome with awesome sauce, especially if you purchase an interactive Olivander original. Just sayin'.

I am taking my nephews next spring and I am super excited! I can't wait. I bet Butterbeer is the nectar of the Gods. lol

Radical muslims are murdering thousands of people around the world every month and what are we focused on here in the USA?.....

.....We are witnessing the destruction of the USA and most Americans are not even aware that its happening.

Redfish, the actions of Muslims on the other side of the world is none of America's business. Nor is Brexit, or most anything goes else happening outside our borders.

We have plenty to deal with here, including some of the things you listed, and many others. America has no need to be worrying about the problems of our foreign enemies when we still have so many at home.

You're wrong. They absolutely are our business. The British leaving the EU took billions out of our economy and trillions out of the global economy, of which we are a part.

Now Muslims in the Middle East being our business gets a little squishier. We have an ally, Israel, smack dab in the middle of all that oil that is also our business because we make it so.

We also have concerns here at home. Amazingly, in the digital age, we can multi task.

I am taking my nephews next spring and I am super excited! I can't wait. I bet Butterbeer is the nectar of the Gods. lol

It is, especially the frozen on a hot Florida day. I've been to the Florida site twice, but plan on going more locally in LA next year. I'd like to try the warm or alcoholic butterbeer. I've tried making it at home, which is good, but just not the same without Hogwarts in the background.

I actually went last year without the kids. Best time ever! I spent over an hour just riding the train back and forth between the two parks.

• Thanks

I can't offer my sadness over the Reds as they are in our division. lol

I was just in New Orleans last week and I ribbing my kin whom love LSU about Alabama football. They were mildly amused.

Also, Let's Go Pitt!
Bama #5.jpg

• Thanks

Forum List

Back