American nationalists are destroying the world

Those who have better guns are always the legal ones, other way, there would only be legal Indians in America. I came here legally, but I don't like many legal Americans and their politicians at all. and if they don't like what I say they should leave

No country is perfect....

WEll done.

Must have hit home... as is evidenced by the ad hominem attacks it generated.

Keep telling yourself that dude....

I object to illegal immigration too, lad.

Illegal immigration is a cancer that is going state by state destroying economies, chasing away jobs, and sucking up all of the health care, turning Red States into Blue States.

Democrats don't care if their policies destroy the country as long as they can use them to generate Democrat votes. Their ideas sure as hell can't.

Odd that you forget that REAGAN allowed millions and millions of illegal to STAY, lad.

Why do you NOT KNOW that?

Are you stupid or simply blinded by partisan propaganda?

Reagan at least realized what a horrible mistake he made in believing democrats and admitted it. Today there is no excuse.

You really are full of yourself, Peeves. It had nothing to do with you.
Facts are facts: just like Ukrainian nationals are destroying Ukraine, US nationals are destroying US. nationalism always benefits international bankers the most, who profit from division, divided societies, divided nations, divided families...

Forum List

Back