American nationalists are destroying the world

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
In response to this thread, http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/349938-immigration-is-destroying-america.html and a couple of other ding bat comments, I made a video speech on what I see as a problem to humanity, a parasite in our midst, and although I do not hate Americans or America, I decided to be very upfront and direct, but I back up my statements in the video:

[ame=http://youtu.be/ByqqgfO-gYo]Liberating Humanity - parasite in our midst - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cc1G-k2V7Q]Aaron Tippin: Kiss This (video) - YouTube[/ame]

In response to this thread, http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/349938-immigration-is-destroying-america.html and a couple of other ding bat comments, I made a video speech on what I see as a problem to humanity, a parasite in our midst, and although I do not hate Americans or America, I decided to be very upfront and direct, but I back up my statements in the video:

Liberating Humanity - parasite in our midst - YouTube

Look everyone. A parasite is going to try and save the rest of the parasites by telling them them such things as what types of light bulbs to use, not to drive SUV's, recycle, and not drink biggie sodas. :lol:

Look everyone. A parasite is going to try and save the rest of the parasites by telling them them such things as what types of light bulbs to use, not to drive SUV's, recycle, and not drink biggie sodas. :lol:
And NOT to use OUTLAWED mansized toilets BANNED by Government FIAT.:lol:

I fail to see your point or any connection what so ever, but I guess like your avatar pic indicates, you're mostly concerned about looking cool instead of making any sense.

WEll done.

Must have hit home... as is evidenced by the ad hominem attacks it generated.

WEll done.

Keep telling yourself that dude....

Illegal immigration is a cancer that is going state by state destroying economies, chasing away jobs, and sucking up all of the health care, turning Red States into Blue States.

Democrats don't care if their policies destroy the country as long as they can use them to generate Democrat votes. Their ideas sure as hell can't.

WEll done.

Illegal immigration is a cancer that is going state by state destroying economies, chasing away jobs, and sucking up all of the health care, turning Red States into Blue States.

Democrats don't care if their policies destroy the country as long as they can use them to generate Democrat votes. Their ideas sure as hell can't.
I believe you are again the first one to mention the word "democrats" here, and it is a disease you get by non other than watching establishment media.

To the left America should not exist. Anyone who feels the merest loyalty to the nation is a "nationalist". The only true patriots are those who want the nation destroyed.

If the nation is to survive, it cannot in its present form. For America, as a nation and an ideal to continue, the cancer of liberalism will have to be excised.

pvsi, you wanted to be my "friend".

WHY??

Obviously you never read any of my posts.
Perhaps it's because sometimes people say things that they do not mean, and then they forget what they said.

To the left America should not exist. Anyone who feels the merest loyalty to the nation is a "nationalist". The only true patriots are those who want the nation destroyed.

If the nation is to survive, it cannot in its present form. For America, as a nation and an ideal to continue, the cancer of liberalism will have to be excised.
And almost perfect statement, but I have to refer you to the name of the enemy:

Liberating Humanity part 10

Last edited by a moderator:
WEll done.

1. Are you a native Indian or an offspring of immigrants?
2. List 5 things you think America stands for and I will show you a nation that today better represents those values.

WEll done.

I object to illegal immigration too, lad.

Odd that you forget that REAGAN allowed millions and millions of illegal to STAY, lad.

Why do you NOT KNOW that?

Are you stupid or simply blinded by partisan propaganda?

Those who have better guns are always the legal ones, other way, there would only be legal Indians in America. I came here legally, but I don't like many legal Americans and their politicians at all. and if they don't like what I say they should leave

And NOT to use OUTLAWED mansized toilets BANNED by Government FIAT.:lol:

mansized toilets? Do you have poor eyesight and bad knees?

Forum List

Back