American Flag Fights Back

onedomino

SCE to AUX
Sep 14, 2004
A couple of photos from 8 October 2001; twenty-seven days after 911. The first photo is an Islamic nutcase from Peshewar, Pakistan, burning an American flag. The second photo is the flag fighting back.

fire1_b.jpg

fire2_b.jpg

I wonder if that makes them feel tough....

Come home after a hard day of drinking coffee with the boys, punch their wife in the face, sit down on the only chair in the house, and just smile, "I sure got those American imperialists today."

And I wonder who makes those phony flags for them to burn anyways....

Whoever it is I'll bet they are typically executed immeadiately afterwards. They made an American flag after all. I'm sure Allah is completely against that.

Lighter fluid..... $2.50
Lighter........... $.99
American Flag.... $12.50
Burning your Islamofascist arm off.... priceless

Zhukov said:
I wonder if that makes them feel tough....

Come home after a hard day of drinking coffee with the boys, punch their wife in the face, sit down on the only chair in the house, and just smile, "I sure got those American imperialists today."

And I wonder who makes those phony flags for them to burn anyways....

Whoever it is I'll bet they are typically executed immeadiately afterwards. They made an American flag after all. I'm sure Allah is completely against that.

Taiwan. They have made American flags for years

First picture I was hurt. Second picture and I was laughing my ass off. Does that make me evil? :dev1:

Forum List

Back