America, We Have A Problem

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
One need not be a Dem or Repub to find very disturbing un-American actions by FBI/DOJ guys in IG Horowitz's report. In fact, only disloyal and anti-Americans would defend them. Of the "mistakes" that were made - including omissions of critical info and the inclusion of false and even falsified info - all played in the same direction ... to justify the FISA warrants. Yup ... no bias there ... move along.

Horowitz determined that the predicates were sufficient to justify the first warrant by applying the lowest threshold possible ... “articulable facts.” AG Barr, OTOH, notes that Justice Department regs specify that the least intrusive means of investigating such entities as presidential campaigns, particularly when it comes to campaigns of the opposing party. The DOJ at the time was Obama's. Even if we ignore that it's the means by which the other FISA warrants were attained that have earned our top LE agencies the richly deserved disdain and distrust of many Americans.

JFTR, the claims that top FBI/DOJ officials were unaware of the "mistakes" are thoroughly unbelievable.

Horowitz report is damning for the FBI and unsettling for the rest of us

While I agree a house cleaning is needed I doubt that it will be finished and done before Trump finishes his second term.

The problem is that a great many Americans have no problem with corruption if they think it benefits them.

Democrats don't care. It would have been the only way they would have won the 2020 election, and that's all that matters to them.

One need not be a Dem or Repub to find very disturbing un-American actions by FBI/DOJ guys in IG Horowitz's report. In fact, only disloyal and anti-Americans would defend them. Of the "mistakes" that were made - including omissions of critical info and the inclusion of false and even falsified info - all played in the same direction ... to justify the FISA warrants. Yup ... no bias there ... move along.

Horowitz determined that the predicates were sufficient to justify the first warrant by applying the lowest threshold possible ... “articulable facts.” AG Barr, OTOH, notes that Justice Department regs specify that the least intrusive means of investigating such entities as presidential campaigns, particularly when it comes to campaigns of the opposing party. The DOJ at the time was Obama's. Even if we ignore that it's the means by which the other FISA warrants were attained that have earned our top LE agencies the richly deserved disdain and distrust of many Americans.

JFTR, the claims that top FBI/DOJ officials were unaware of the "mistakes" are thoroughly unbelievable.

Horowitz report is damning for the FBI and unsettling for the rest of us
If it's The Hill is saying this, then we have a more serious problem than previously advertised.

While I agree a house cleaning is needed I doubt that it will be finished and done before Trump finishes his second term.
It needs to be an ongoing function kinda like your anti-virus, constantly working in the background to defend and protect your computer. Evidently the Obama admin fell down on the job.
The problem is that a great many Americans have no problem with corruption if they think it benefits them.
That is troublesome to those of us who would have America be a more perfect union.
Democrats don't care. It would have been the only way they would have won the 2020 election, and that's all that matters to them.
Then they are traitors.
If it's The Hill is saying this, then we have a more serious problem than previously advertised.
I find The Hill to be the most credible source for news and the author - who is no fan of Trump - to be thoughtful, measured, knowledgeable, and honest.

Forum List

Back