America still blames BOOOOOSH

i really hope the dems keep harping this, it will bode well for the upcoming elections

And with the current economic turnaround it will be difficult for the "party of NO" to justify their obstructionism.

Wowzers!...A CNN/NY Times poll comes out, with the result that anyone with two working brain cells to rub together would expect from them.

Color me unsurprised.

Wassa matter Dude?

No Rassmussen?

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Poll: Bush still blamed for economy - Blogs from CNN.com

More than a year after President George W. Bush left office, more Americans continue to blame his administration over any other entity for the nation's economic woes, according to a new poll

31 percent of Americans said the Bush administration is at fault for the current state of the economy while only 7 percent pointed their finger at President Obama and his team

"The public still tends to blame the Republicans for current economic conditions," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "But looking forward is another matter. Americans think the GOP is responsible for getting us into this mess, but they think both parties are responsible for getting us out of it."

:clap2:
This from the state controlled and hard left CNN.

This is akin to the the Goebbels run news service of the Third Reich reporting "Patriotic Germans still Blame Jews".

Give me a fucking break.

Sounds like at the minimum 31% of Americans need not only an economic but also a civics class.
Bush should not have let the Democrats in Congress hang all their pork onto war spending.
That is the only hand he has in this mess.

Well.. that and all the unnecessary war spending.

i really hope the dems keep harping this, it will bode well for the upcoming elections

And with the current economic turnaround it will be difficult for the "party of NO" to justify their obstructionism.

blah, blah, blah....even obama was forced to admit they are not just the party of no, that they have in fact given ideas, its just you guys are so arrogant and stupid that you discount them and then lie that they are simply the party of no....

keep it up, if the recent elections are indicative of this fall, you are in for a rude awakening....

The government isn't to blame for fixing or screwing up the economy, ever.

You are your own economy.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The quote happens to be 100% accurate.
Personal responsibility. I know...something you dont understand.
You dont want outside inluences to affect your wallet? Dont invest in the market and try to have your money make easy money for you.
You dont want to worry about layoffs? Be creative and start your own venture.
You dont want to get hurt by flex mortgages? Be smart and take a fixed rate.
You dont like credit card rates? Dont use them.

Why is personal responsibility such a far fetched thing for some of you guys?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs]YouTube - Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis[/ame]

Yeah, it's all Bush's fault!

LMAO!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

blah, blah, blah....even obama was forced to admit they are not just the party of no, that they have in fact given ideas, its just you guys are so arrogant and stupid that you discount them and then lie that they are simply the party of no....

keep it up, if the recent elections are indicative of this fall, you are in for a rude awakening....

To Obama and the left posters on this board......if they disagree with an idea it is the same as no idea at all.

Either that or the left posters on this board are completely unaware of the truth.

One or the other.

31 percent of Americans said the Bush administration is at fault for the current state of the economy

lol, thats it, 31 %....when bush had this approval rating the dems were hootin and a hollerin at how pitiful his ratings were....

those 31% are no doubt hacks like right winger

it cracks me up how stupid people are, as if the executive branch ALONE controls the entire economy, obama and the dems in the majority for two years were absolutely POWERLESS against the almight gwb

:clap2:

The government isn't to blame for fixing or screwing up the economy, ever.

You are your own economy.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You dont want outside inluences to affect your wallet? Dont invest in the market and try to have your money make easy money for you.

It's only far fetched to those liberals who expect the government to coddle them from cradle to grave.

I think you may have killed the thread with this one.....the little quote by Clinton was the clincher.

Wonder why the press ignored this whole thing during the campaign when Obama and his minions and his sheep were continually blaming Boooooosh.

It's only far fetched to those liberals who expect the government to coddle them from cradle to grave.

What a wide-stroked brush you paint with..

Except for all those times when it doesn't apply.

Where do you suggest I place my money, under the mattress?

What is wrong with the bank?
It is FDIC insured.

Or are you not happy with a 2% interest rate?

Doesn't someone else have anything to add to this unordered sequence of randomly chosen right wing mantas?

I think you may have killed the thread with this one.....the little quote by Clinton was the clincher.

Wonder why the press ignored this whole thing during the campaign when Obama and his minions and his sheep were continually blaming Boooooosh.
We all know the answer to that. At least those of us who don't live with our heads firmly planted up our asses!

We all know the answer to that. At least those of us who don't live with our heads firmly planted up our asses!

Your head has been way up your own ass if you think all the problems started a year ago.

Doesn't someone else have anything to add to this unordered sequence of randomly chosen right wing mantas?

You blame government for not controlling things better?

Why not blame yourself for making greedy decisions that backfired?

Forum List

Back