America still blames BOOOOOSH

I think you may have killed the thread with this one.....the little quote by Clinton was the clincher.

Wonder why the press ignored this whole thing during the campaign when Obama and his minions and his sheep were continually blaming Boooooosh.
We all know the answer to that. At least those of us who don't live with our heads firmly planted up our asses!

Your head has been way up your own ass if you think all the problems started a year ago.

A year ago?

The problems started for each individual the day they started to allow others to decide their destiny's for them.

If you are in total control of your own decision making there is not a dam thing out there that can hurt you financially.

Last edited:
I think you may have killed the thread with this one.....the little quote by Clinton was the clincher.

Wonder why the press ignored this whole thing during the campaign when Obama and his minions and his sheep were continually blaming Boooooosh.
We all know the answer to that. At least those of us who don't live with our heads firmly planted up our asses!

Your head has been way up your own ass if you think all the problems started a year ago.
It started many years ago. Perhaps you should watch the following and educate yourself!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs]YouTube - Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis[/ame]
Who's really to blame at the end of the day?

Lmao!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

When the economy started to crash, Bush sat there like a deer in the headlights waiting for things to fix themselves....just like any "good" republican

Thankfully, President Obama took immediate actions to reverse the economic crash

Thankfully, President Obama took immediate actions to reverse the economic crash

Wow RW, do you wear a cheerleader outfit when you spew such garbage? Do you have go Obama pompoms?

Whew, ewe has some cereal issues.

When the economy started to crash, Bush sat there like a deer in the headlights waiting for things to fix themselves....just like any "good" republican

Yep..thank the good lord for the messiah Obama.

Uh, yeah, RIIIIIIIIGHT!

Did ya' watch the vid's RW?

Or do they hit a lil' too close to home?

See no evil, hear no evil soooooo, THERE MUST NOT BE ANY EVIL!

LMAO!

Lots of Liberal Media brainwashing propaganda pushing that whole "BLAME BOOOOOOSH" thing but less & less people are buying that. By 2012 that will be considered pathetic and laughable. This may even start happening in 2010. I guess we'll see though.

I still don't know of even one person who has seen any benefit from this President's insane "Stimulus Package." Personally i don't support such failed policies but at least with Bush you got a check in the mail. You did see some actual benefit from his "Stimulus Package." This President's "Stimulus" was 7 or 8 times the size of Bush's "Stimulus" yet no one has seen any benefit from it. I think that says it all about this President. Now he wants a "Jobs Bill" too? Yea i really do believe that whole "BLAME BOOOOOSSH!" thing will seem pretty sad & pathetic by 2012. In fact this could even start in 2010. Make 2010 count people.

I still don't know of even one person who has seen any benefit from this President's insane "Stimulus Package." Personally i don't support such failed policies but at least with Bush you got a check in the mail. You did see some actual benefit from his "Stimulus Package." This President's "Stimulus" was 7 or 8 times the size of Bush's "Stimulus" yet no one has seen any benefit from it. I think that says it all about this President. Now he wants a "Jobs Bill" too? Yea i really do believe that whole "BLAME BOOOOOSSH!" thing will seem pretty sad & pathetic by 2012. In fact this could even start in 2010. Make 2010 count people.
Don't worry buddy, the writing is on the wall for '10 and '12!

Uh, yeah, RIIIIIIIIGHT!

LMAO!

Bush threw this country into the worst recession in 70 years. President Obama took office with the financial markets in an economic panic. His rapid initiatives reversed impending disaster and turned the economy around.

This poll clearly indicated thet the American public clearly acknowledges that it was BOOOOOSH's fault

Seriously????????????????

WTF??????

Two initiatives had immediate impact on the economy. The first was TARP which was initiated by Bush, the second TARP bill and the economic stimulus as well as the Auto company bailouts signaled to the financial markets that the Federal Government would stand behind the banks and the financial markets.
It is no coincidence that the financial markets as well as all other economic indicators started to reverse shortly after these critical initiatives

Uh, yeah, RIIIIIIIIGHT!

LMAO!

Bush threw this country into the worst recession in 70 years. President Obama took office with the financial markets in an economic panic. His rapid initiatives reversed impending disaster and turned the economy around.

This poll clearly indicated thet the American public clearly acknowledges that it was BOOOOOSH's fault
Uh, yeah, riiiiiiiiight!

Did ya' watch the vids?

LMAO!

No one i know has seen any tangible benefits from this President's $850 Billion "Stimulus" debacle. Go ahead and see if you know anyone who has seen any benefit. Good luck with that. At least Bush's $145 Billion Stimulus did show some benefit. People got a check in the mail to spend or save as they wished. That was a tangible benefit. So in the end it's...Obama's $850 Billion "Stimulus = Zero Tangible Benefits while Bush's $145 Billion Stimulus = Some Tangible Benefits. The whole "BLAME BOOOOSH" thing will seem pretty silly and pathetic by 2012. Why wait til 2012 though? Make 2010 count people.

obama pissed away a trillion dollars, we will be decades and decades paying off the interest let alone the principle.

obama pissed away a trillion dollars, we will be decades and decades paying off the interest let alone the principle.

Child%20in%20Debt%2038K.jpg

Forum List

Back