America still blames BOOOOOSH

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Poll: Bush still blamed for economy - Blogs from CNN.com

More than a year after President George W. Bush left office, more Americans continue to blame his administration over any other entity for the nation's economic woes, according to a new poll

31 percent of Americans said the Bush administration is at fault for the current state of the economy while only 7 percent pointed their finger at President Obama and his team

"The public still tends to blame the Republicans for current economic conditions," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "But looking forward is another matter. Americans think the GOP is responsible for getting us into this mess, but they think both parties are responsible for getting us out of it."

:clap2:

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Poll: Bush still blamed for economy - Blogs from CNN.com

More than a year after President George W. Bush left office, more Americans continue to blame his administration over any other entity for the nation's economic woes, according to a new poll

31 percent of Americans said the Bush administration is at fault for the current state of the economy while only 7 percent pointed their finger at President Obama and his team

"The public still tends to blame the Republicans for current economic conditions," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "But looking forward is another matter. Americans think the GOP is responsible for getting us into this mess, but they think both parties are responsible for getting us out of it."

:clap2:

oh neat .....

69% of Americans polled state that they don't think Bush is at fault for the present Economy.

Last edited:

69% of Americans polled state that they don't think Bush is at fault for the present Economy.

That's a lie, rightwinger told me so ...... :eusa_whistle:

LOL...CNN could only find 31% of their viewers who still blame Bush? LOL

I wonder if that includes all their employees. That's an awesome stat.

I wonder who the other 69% are blaming....

Funny how the Obama administration like to blame Bush while at the same time take no responsibility for decisions made with in the last year. BTW wasn't Obama a US Senator? Maybe Obama should have spent some time doing what he was elected for instead of constantly campaigning. I guess somethings never change...

Boooooooooooooooooosh outsmarted the damn DUmbiessss demoncwats for eight years running. that's all I gots to say on this subject. Booooooooooooooosh got everything he wanted..

Sounds like at the minimum 31% of Americans need not only an economic but also a civics class.
Bush should not have let the Democrats in Congress hang all their pork onto war spending.
That is the only hand he has in this mess.

Last edited:
The government isn't to blame for fixing or screwing up the economy, ever.

You are your own economy.

Forum List

Back