America needs single payer

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Canada, Mexico, Britian and most of the more respectable european nations have it.
1. 100% of all people have healthcare
2. Most of these nations spend less dollars. What do we get for $8,100/person??? Canada is far cheaper!!! They also don't allow their drug companies to jack up prices to take away peoples retirements.
3. No one is left dying while some rich mother fucker is getting millions of dollars off of the system. It is called a failure of the market system. Canada has shown us the way and it is time to dump this shit!!!!

What's funny is the reality that none of these other nations soak the people most in need as much as we do. And for what? Oh'yesss, so some ceo or board member can live like a king.

I say replace Obamacare with single payer!!! Do it now. I honestly don't understand why the republicans would want a system that been shown to fail and costs this nation so much.

Canada, Mexico, Britian and most of the more respectable european nations have it.
2. Most of these nations spend less dollars. What do we get for $8,100/person??? Canada is far cheaper!!! They also don't allow their drug companies to jack up prices to take away peoples retirements.
3. No one is left dying while some rich mother fucker is getting millions of dollars off of the system. It is called a failure of the market system. Canada has shown us the way and it is time to dump this shit!!!!

What's funny is the reality that none of these other nations soak the people most in need as much as we do. And for what? Oh'yesss, so some ceo or board member can live like a king.

I say replace Obamacare with single payer!!! Do it now. I honestly don't understand why the republicans would want a system that been shown to fail and costs this nation so much.

Why don't YOU move to Canada?

Yeah because big centralized government works so well.

Only an idiot would believe such a thing.

3. No one is left dying while some rich mother fucker is getting millions of dollars off of the system. It is called a failure of the market system. !!!!.

1. Health care is a PRIVILEGE, not a Right. Nit all people have earned that PRIVILEGE.

2. The US Government has no legitimate Right or Mandate to be involved in the private enterprise of health care, or of pharmaceutical manufacturing.

3. Agaun, that's not the Government's place to be determining.

Oh, it will happen, but since you are even older than Old Rocks and that gang, you may not live to see it.

Yes. The health care system is so great in Canada that their politicians come to the US to get their surgeries done. If it's so great why do those who implemented it not use it?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Danny Williams, Canadian Official, Seeks Heart Surgery In US

Danny Williams, Canadian Official, Seeks Heart Surgery In US

"OTTAWA–Belinda Stronach, the MP for Newmarket-Aurora and former cabinet minister, travelled outside Canada's health-care system to California for some of her breast cancer treatment earlier this year."

Stronach travels to U.S. for cancer treatment | Toronto Star

Medicare is efficient with low overhead.

Medicare is efficient with low overhead.
The docs don't become multi-millionaires as quickly.

Forum List

Back