Bernie Sanders Calls Planned Parenthood Shooting A Consequence Of Republican Rhetoric

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Bernie Sanders Calls Planned Parenthood Shooting A Consequence Of Republican Rhetoric

Source: Politicus USA
(snip)
In a statement, Sen. Sanders said, “While we still do not know the shooter’s motive, what is clear is that Planned Parenthood has been the subject of vicious and unsubstantiated statements attacking an organization that provides critical health care for millions of Americans. I strongly support Planned Parenthood and the work it is doing and hope people realize that bitter rhetoric can have unintended consequences.”

The political campaign against Planned Parenthood has involved edited videos that are not factually accurate, congressional hearings which were filled with heated and inaccurate attacks against the health care provider, and even a Republican presidential candidate (Carly Fiorina) flat out lying about Planned Parenthood on the debate stage.

Sen. Sanders was correct. The Republican tactic of using false statements and over the top rhetoric is dangerous because it creates the climate for violence. When Republican rhetoric is combined with easy access to weapons, it makes the perfect recipe for mass shootings.

Read more: Bernie Sanders Calls Planned Parenthood Shooting A Consequence Of Republican Rhetoric

I don't like abortion, but planned parenthood mostly focuses on other health problems of woman and we do need to stop urging on such monsters. People do bad things when they get whined up.

(snip)
In a statement, Sen. Sanders said, “While we still do not know the shooter’s motive, what is clear is that Planned Parenthood has been the subject of vicious and unsubstantiated statements attacking an organization that provides critical health care for millions of Americans. I strongly support Planned Parenthood and the work it is doing and hope people realize that bitter rhetoric can have unintended consequences.”

The political campaign against Planned Parenthood has involved edited videos that are not factually accurate, congressional hearings which were filled with heated and inaccurate attacks against the health care provider, and even a Republican presidential candidate (Carly Fiorina) flat out lying about Planned Parenthood on the debate stage.

Sen. Sanders was correct. The Republican tactic of using false statements and over the top rhetoric is dangerous because it creates the climate for violence. When Republican rhetoric is combined with easy access to weapons, it makes the perfect recipe for mass shootings.

Read more: Bernie Sanders Calls Planned Parenthood Shooting A Consequence Of Republican Rhetoric

I don't like abortion, but planned parenthood mostly focuses on other health problems of woman and we do need to stop urging on such monsters. People do bad things when they get whined up.

Yeah...you guys are jumping the gun again...as you did with Zimmerman, Ferguson...and any number of other shootings........you hope and pray Planned Parenthood/murder was targeted......but that isn't a fact yet...

(snip)

Yeah...you guys are jumping the gun again...as you did with Zimmerman, Ferguson...and any number of other shootings........you hope and pray Planned Parenthood/murder was targeted......but that isn't a fact yet...
You're right, his target was really the Burger King 5 miles away. He just got lost. :cuckoo:

Now go back to sliding those big black gun barrels in and out of your orifices gun boy.

(snip)

You're right, his target was really the Burger King 5 miles away. He just got lost. :cuckoo:

Now go back to sliding those big black gun barrels in and out of your orifices gun boy.

Look.....all of you anti gun extremists harbor deeply perverse sexual fixations on guns.....which obviously bother you because you try to project those sexual obsessions onto other people.....you guys should just go out and have sex with a gun.....you obviously want to....it seems to possess all of your attention since you can't seem to post without talking about sex with a gun....

Make sure the gun is unloaded, so you don't hurt yourself or someone else.....and then get some therapy....the lefties will tell you that your sexual obsession with guns is just a different "choice" I will just say it is f*****g weird and that you need to get help with it.....

Bernie Sanders is a hate filled, envious and incompetent idiot who always claimed to be independent, but forever caucused with Democrats and is now hitchhiking on the Democratic ticket like any traveler who can't pay the fare.

In all fairness, though, he is at least, honest, unlike Ms. Clinton.

Bernie Sanders is a hate filled, envious and incompetent idiot who always claimed to be independent, but forever caucused with Democrats and is now hitchhiking on the Democratic ticket like any traveler who can't pay the fare.

stalin and hitler were honest too......judge them by their actions not their honesty...

I would wager that deep down, most social conservatives in this country applaud the guy for terrorizing and murdering people at a Planned Parenthood clinic.

No...we don't.....the people working there have been brainwashed by the left to think it is okay to murder babies...they are victims of your mental illness......and it stains their souls........

Though it doesn't look like he targeted planned parenthood/murder......it doesn't help our cause to save the lives of the millions of babies you lefties murder....

I would wager that deep down, most social conservatives in this country applaud the guy for terrorizing and murdering people at a Planned Parenthood clinic.

No...we don't.....the people working there have been brainwashed by the left to think it is okay to murder babies...they are victims of your mental illness......and it stains their souls........

Though it doesn't look like he targeted planned parenthood/murder......it doesn't help our cause to save the lives of the millions of babies you lefties murder....
Your swiftness in defending the murderer tells me that you support what he did. You don't have to admit it here, but I hope you find the strength to admit it to yourself.

The very name of "Planned Parenthood" is a lie.

If you plan to be a parent you don't pay (or have the taxpayer pay for your careless indulgences) a butcher claiming to be doctor to kill your child before he/she has a chance to see the light of day.

(snip)

I don't like abortion, but planned parenthood mostly focuses on other health problems of woman

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

funny yahoo says motive unclear PP said they didnt believe they were taargeted ...guy is from SC....are there no PP between there and CO

He is "mostly" honest.

In this instance. . .

He is clearly playing the divide and hate game just like any other politician.

To try to pin the blame of a shooting on any particular politician or party is evil, insidious, lying, and horrible. THAT is NOT honest. It is dividing the nation and playing the hate card. It is no better than what career politicians do. He is sheep dogging for Hillary. He is doing her dirty work. If he wasn't in the race, she would have to play that card.

And NO politician likes to go dirty. Well, except Trump. I think he was born in the mud. :lol:

Voter reg lists him as unaffiliated and female.......is that a mistake or do we have another confused or hateful gay trans like the tv reporter shooting

Forum List

Back