America is best when she's on her back? WTF Cruz?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that Ted Cruz has put his foot in his mouth yet again.

When he got his ass kicked in the last primary, in his concession speech he said that America is best when she's on her back.

Ted Cruz gave terrible New York concession speech, with innuendo

I think that was one of the stupidest things he's said so far. I think he would have been better off if he'd said that even though America might get knocked down, her greatness comes from being able to get back up.

He really needs to get better people to advise him.

It was funny to watch almost every late night comedian rip into his comments Wed. nite.

Are you saying that the comments are going to get even WORSE?!!?!?

I hope you're wrong Mac, but with the way this election season has gone so far, I fear you may be right.

Well, if Donald the Chump gets the nomination, I fear that it's going to get really screwy come July.

It would be even funnier if he didn't and Cruz got the nomination.

I think that the GOP is finished after this election.

Well, if Donald the Chump gets the nomination, I fear that it's going to get really screwy come July.

only if the dems come up with something better than Hillary or Bernie

let me play the devils advocate here.....what if trump gets elected and actually turns this country around and makes it the most prosperous it has been since the 90's?...will he still be Donald the chump?....

What is it with politicians that they always paint the country as 'almost beyond hope and about to be swallowed whole by the giant angry god whale'.

And then of course they are the only person that can 'save all of mankind' and 'fix the bathroom issue'.

let me play the devils advocate here.....what if trump gets elected and actually turns this country around and makes it the most prosperous it has been since the 90's?...will he still be Donald the chump?....

As always, if you are wishing for ridiculously impossible stuff like that, you might as well add a pony to the list.

Actually, if he's able to do so, it will be a miracle. Ronald Reagan (who's slogan Trump has stolen in his "make America great again") never turned around the economy. Matter of fact, we got into wars and had to increase taxes under his tenure.

Clinton is the one that made us prosperous after Reagan tried to break us.

Actually, if he's able to do so, it will be a miracle. Ronald Reagan (who's slogan Trump has stolen in his "make America great again") never turned around the economy. Matter of fact, we got into wars and had to increase taxes under his tenure.

Clinton is the one that made us prosperous after Reagan tried to break us.
Bill did a good job. Alas, that Bill is just a shadow of his former self.

We need another Kennedy type guy in there. Someone strong. Fearless. Fair. Able to get along with foreign leaders. Is classy. Has tact. Nobody running has that...so we are doomed. Out of all of them, Kasich is the only one close enough but even he is a dumbass. But at least not too tacky and classless.

Yeah, heard this and it was a 'wtf' moment for me, too. Spoken like a true federal govt politician, despite party affiliation, who believe the best citizen is one on its back - legs up, or one bent over - being screwed by them...

I think he meant America is best when it is down and battling to get back up, but he said it wrong. Imagine the shit he will say wrong if he gets in office, to the wrong person. That has nukes.

It seems that Ted Cruz has put his foot in his mouth yet again.

When he got his ass kicked in the last primary, in his concession speech he said that America is best when she's on her back.

Ted Cruz gave terrible New York concession speech, with innuendo

I think that was one of the stupidest things he's said so far. I think he would have been better off if he'd said that even though America might get knocked down, her greatness comes from being able to get back up.

He really needs to get better people to advise him.

It was funny to watch almost every late night comedian rip into his comments Wed. nite.
Are you retarded or something? I'm just wondering why you can't follow the concept here and not take it as a literal fucking expression. Are you so fucking slow you can't hang on to what he was saying without getting all SJW butt hurt?

Forum List

Back