America Is Becoming A More Angry Country

Angry?

You haven't seen angry.

Not yet.

But you will when Americans finally learn that their country is broke and that they are living way beyond their means on money borrowed from foreigners. When interest rates double and triple then you will see anger like never before.

The biggest party the Government is borrowing from is Americans. Not foreigners.

Angry?

You haven't seen angry.

Not yet.

But you will when Americans finally learn that their country is broke and that they are living way beyond their means on money borrowed from foreigners. When interest rates double and triple then you will see anger like never before.

The biggest party the Government is borrowing from is Americans. Not foreigners.

Stealing from Social Security, Medicare, and spending $85billion a month in bailouts to fat-cats in the stockmarket to make the economy look better than it really is. Before long we'll be $20trillion in debt. Then Osama will raise taxes and crash the economy. And the teabagging sob wonders why we're angry.

3020750_G.jpg

Is America Becoming More Angry?

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) -

Some are describing this as "America's anger epidemic." And there are a few reasons: uncertainty in the job market and the economy, working long hours -- on average about one month more now than they did in the 1970s and with less vacation.

So if it seems like Americans are angrier these days it's because we are.

What has you seeing red? Maybe it's the traffic or the ups and downs of the stock market. For one guy seen on a viral video, he threw a tantrum over a city street trombone player. I guess he didn't like the tune.

And of course, there are the celebrity meltdowns, like Alec Baldwin's epic fail last week when he blew up at Fox 5 reporter Linda Schmidt.

Singer Chris Brown was also just ordered to spend three months in rehab after reading he threw a rock through his own mother's car window.

Dr. Sudeepta Varma, a psychiatrist, said it is not all a coincidence. Americans really are angrier now than they've ever been before.

A recent study from the USA Today found 60 percent of Americans report feeling angry or irritable. That is up from 50 percent when a similar poll was taken in 2011.

Read more: America's anger epidemic: why? - New York News
Follow us: @myfoxny on Twitter | Fox5NY on Facebook

I don't know about more angry. But definitely more rude. More and more people, who have it all, like Alec Baldwin are airing their dirty laundry in public, which was a no no in times plast. These hateful liberals on here are exemplified by the two quotes in my signature line. Only a couple of feral apes would say something like that to anyone. It has always been liberals who were filled with venom, now THEY think America is 'unfair' for sure. Whether they see the opportunities that are there for us all, I cannot say. But they don't avail themselves of those opportunities, and then get a big ole victim schtick about what all they don't have. Time to sit and while away the hours on a message board is not one of those things. Moreover, I'd say that a lot of the rudeness is just the typical hateful north east attitude fanning out over the country via the mass media. If they came here, they would get put in their place in short order!

I'll say straight up that Alec Baldwin has issues, no doubt. But, the way celebrities are harassed by press and parasitic paparazzi is more vile than the angry outbursts. People often say "well it goes with the territory of being a public figure", and that is true to a degree, but our culture is obsessed with celebrity and our media do not know proper boundaries.

It's not right that a man can't even get into his car without being assaulted by media parasites. It's grotesque. And I say all this as a person who is not a fan of Baldwin nor how he comports himself.

Not everywhere. I lived among them in Nashville for 20 years. Nicole Kidman, et. al can shop any mall or store in Nashville and be completely ignored. The hullabaloo surrounding celebs is largely created by their promoters to further their careers.

This thread pisses ME off.

Obama?

Not worth getting agitated over. When the fall comes it will be fun to watch.

The fall has come many times during this administration. It's just that no one on the hill is willing to deal with it. They are doing like the rest of us, waiting it out and saying, 'this too shall pass.'

I just feel the need to write my congressman again.

As we lose touch with things which are innately rewarding, frustration increases.

We are an instant gratification culture. An increasingly graceless culture. An increasingly uncultured culture. Courtesy has been undervalued.

Things we could rely on are no more.

We're like fractious 3-year-olds who need a nap. No wonder anger is on the rise.

In order to work with diverse groups of people one has to learn about their cultures. Not every culture is into instant gratification. But for one which is growing in leaps and bounds in this country instant gratification isn't soon enough. We always know who will sit on the call light in the hospitals.

I don't think Right Wingers could be any more angry. Or nuts. Or strange. And most, if not all, of the problems facing this country, they started. The Bush Tax Deficits. The two unfunded wars. The hatred of minorities. The broken economy. Voter suppression.

This is the type of lies and misinformation I have been talking about If the higher ups want to clean the board up they should start with shit like this

You don't have any idea what you are talking about, just using liberal talking points
If Bush tax deficit were so bad why did obama continue them and when he let them sun set why have the middle class felt the affect of the increase?
And speaking of taxes hows that largest tax increase on the middle class and poor that we have had in a very long long time, called obamacare? Really dude whats the deficit right now?

What two unfounded wars? are you saying are troops were not funded?

Where is your supporting evidence that the right wing hates minorities, and voters suppression?

Broken economy? started under whose government control?

Hows this for a rebuttal class?
No cussing insulting or name calling.

rdean is simply a bigot.

He's using politics to provide cover for it.

Well, I negged him for it. I regret that I can only give him 1 in 48 hours.

Angry?

You haven't seen angry.

Not yet.

Your own country is nothing to write home about. MYOB.

Stealing from Social Security, Medicare, and spending $85billion a month in bailouts to fat-cats in the stockmarket to make the economy look better than it really is. Before long we'll be $20trillion in debt. Then Osama will raise taxes and crash the economy. And the teabagging sob wonders why we're angry.

I know why you're angry - it's because you spend your days actively LOOKING for things to get angry about, and then come and relay them to a message board as fast as you can like a chatty gossiping cathy.

I know why you're angry - it's because you spend your days actively LOOKING for things to get angry about, and then come and relay them to a message board as fast as you can like a chatty gossiping cathy.

Alright soccer-mom.

Thanks for the spittle laced response.

Seems to me that's all you do. I'm just reacting to the news. I have better things to do than that. I comment on what I see every day and you respond with personal attacks. You sound pretty angry if you ask me.

Alright soccer-mom.

Seems to me that's all you do. I'm just reacting to the news. I have better things to do than that. I comment on what I see every day and you respond with personal attacks. You sound pretty angry if you ask me.

I call it like I see it, you're an obsessive sky is falling. Your anger is self inflicted.

Alright soccer-mom.

I call it like I see it, you're an obsessive sky is falling. Your anger is self inflicted.

Yeah, right, yeah sure, uhuh.

Obama never lied, the debt isn't really $17.2 trillion, our troops aren't being killed because of Obama's ROEs, the website has been working perfectly, 5 million people didn't lose their insurance, Russia didn't bail Osama out of a jam over Syria and didn't take over our space program, my electric bill didn't double, gas prices didn't double, 43 million people aren't on foodstamps, Iraq isn't worse off than it was under Bush, Christians aren't being slaughtered by the bushel in every country Osama sticks his nose into, Osama isn't propping up the market with digital cash, Osama didn't take over most of the American auto industry, Obama didn't rig the election by sending the IRS after the opposition, and the NSA isn't spying on us...

Happy now?????

See what I mean.

Lists of everything wrong on deck and ready to go.

When Republicans take back over, it will be the polar opposite. You'll be defending all the good news and ignoring/deflecting from the bad.

In other words:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

See what I mean.

Lists of everything wrong on deck and ready to go.

When Republicans take back over, it will be the polar opposite. You'll be defending all the good news and ignoring/deflecting from the bad.

In other words:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

There's more but that was what was on the top of my head.

I see very little good news, mainly because I don't park my channel on PMSNBC.

I don't care what you libs promise to do because that doesn't pay my bills. I don't care how mad it makes you, I'm going do whatever I can to make sure the truth comes out. You want me to be like you, a good little sheep without a care in the world. As long as those hated teabaggers aren't in charge to you it's all gravy. Going through life in ignorant-bliss.

Forum List

Back