America founded by whites... for whites

Yeah, those who engage in genocide, ethnic cleansing, conquering and colonizing others always have some wackass feckless attempt at a rationale. It's the same with our endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars. Hey! We're a takin' on "evil"! It's the Lord's work!

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.
We are definitely a Christian nation as many of the questions to win the revolution went to God himself,, Thomas Jefferson was a skeptic but every other founding fathers sons of liberty and all Americans were not skeptical

And all of those founding fathers signed off on the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, including the 1st Amendment.
And yes as a community members chose Catholic schools or God being introduced in our public schools for hundreds of years

medal with community , deal with WE THE PEOPLE .. you Soviet Union lover lol

Yes, "We the people" is what the US Constitution says. The entire document only mentions religion in the negative or as an exclusion. As in the 1st Amendment and in Article VI (I believe) "...no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.".

Even the presidential oath, the only one detailed in the US Constitution has no mention of God or "so help me God".

So the founding fathers were careful and adamant that they were not forming a Christian nation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So now, let's look at slavery honestly.

"Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery."

African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.
We are definitely a Christian nation as many of the questions to win the revolution went to God himself,, Thomas Jefferson was a skeptic but every other founding fathers sons of liberty and all Americans were not skeptical

And all of those founding fathers signed off on the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, including the 1st Amendment.
And yes as a community members chose Catholic schools or God being introduced in our public schools for hundreds of years

Yes, "We the people" is what the US Constitution says. The entire document only mentions religion in the negative or as an exclusion. As in the 1st Amendment and in Article VI (I believe) "...no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.".

Even the presidential oath, the only one detailed in the US Constitution has no mention of God or "so help me God".

So the founding fathers were careful and adamant that they were not forming a Christian nation.
No one is saying they’re going to force you to go to church every day or every Sunday.. We’re saying most parents would choose a Catholic school for their kids to go to.. and have that right with a voucher

Real Americans follow a certain set of principles culture and values.. we have been invaded by a left-wing Marxism, many haven’t heard of a different POV. It’s important we celebrate American values.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater
Many of our founding fathers found inspiration from preachers

They may have. But that does not mean we were founded as a Christian nation. In fact, they spoke out against it.

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” - John Adams

“We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition… In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man’s religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States.”
~Founding Father George Washington, letter to the members of the New Church in Baltimore, January 27, 1793

Strongly guarded as is the separation between Religion and Government in the Constitution of the United States, the danger of encroachment by Ecclesiastical Bodies, may be illustrated by precedents already furnished in their short history.”
~Founding Father James Madison; Monopolies, Perpetuities, Corporations, Ecclesiastical
Endowments

“In regard to religion, mutual toleration in the different professions thereof is what all good and candid minds in all ages have ever practiced, and both by precept and example inculcated on mankind.”
~Samuel Adams, The Rights of the Colonists (1771)

The US is governed by the US Constitution. There is not one reference to God or Christianity in the entire document. The only references to religion is an exclusionary one, saying no religious test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
Again we the people. Is backed by the second amendment try to stop us hehe

The 2nd amendment applies to all of us. I am not trying to stop the 2nd amendment. I am saying this nation was not founded as a Christian nation. And it was not just Thomas Jefferson. It was also John Adams, George Washington, James Madison and Samuel Adams.

No one is saying they’re going to force you to go to church every day or every Sunday.. We’re saying most parents would choose a Catholic school for the kids to go to initially have that right with a voucher

School vouchers are not the issue. I have no problem with school vouchers. It is this insistence that we were founded as a Christian nation that shows a lack of education concerning the founding fathers and the US Constitution.

• Thanks
Real Americans follow a certain set of principles culture and values.. we have been invaded by a left-wing Marxism, many haven’t heard of a different POV. It’s important we celebrate American values.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater
Many of our founding fathers found inspiration from preachers

They may have. But that does not mean we were founded as a Christian nation. In fact, they spoke out against it.

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” - John Adams

“We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition… In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man’s religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States.”
~Founding Father George Washington, letter to the members of the New Church in Baltimore, January 27, 1793

Strongly guarded as is the separation between Religion and Government in the Constitution of the United States, the danger of encroachment by Ecclesiastical Bodies, may be illustrated by precedents already furnished in their short history.”
~Founding Father James Madison; Monopolies, Perpetuities, Corporations, Ecclesiastical
Endowments

“In regard to religion, mutual toleration in the different professions thereof is what all good and candid minds in all ages have ever practiced, and both by precept and example inculcated on mankind.”
~Samuel Adams, The Rights of the Colonists (1771)

The US is governed by the US Constitution. There is not one reference to God or Christianity in the entire document. The only references to religion is an exclusionary one, saying no religious test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
Again we the people. Is backed by the second amendment try to stop us hehe

The 2nd amendment applies to all of us. I am not trying to stop the 2nd amendment. I am saying this nation was not founded as a Christian nation. And it was not just Thomas Jefferson. It was also John Adams, George Washington, James Madison and Samuel Adams.
Of course this country‘s laws in founding was inspired by the Bible.. that’s not even debatable go away troll

Let us continue.

"When the first navigators reached the coast of Mauritania in 1441 and Senegal in 1444, they organized systematic abductions, and met with hostility and reprisals. Although they continued kidnapping, they also started to buy people. But that policy also met with opposition. Explorer Alvise Ca’Damosto, who was attacked by 150 men on the River Gambia in 1454, wrote than when he tried to talk to them,

they replied that they had had news of our coming and of our trade with the negroes of Senega [Senegal River], who, if they sought our friendship could not but be bad men, for they firmly believed that we Christians ate human flesh, and that we only bought negroes to eat them; that for their part they did not want our friendship on any terms, but sought to slaughter us all, and to make a gift of our possessions to their lord.

But armed struggle was neither the only nor always the best strategy. Long-term approaches were also needed to protect people from the slave trade. Earthworks were built to thwart small-scale raids and kidnappings; some rivers were diverted so that they would not bring ships near settlements. Africans surrounded their main towns by thick walls, twelve feet high; they built ramparts and fortresses with deep ditches and planted venomous and thorny trees and bushes all around.

Communities deserted their vulnerable settings to relocate in hard-to-find, easy-to-defend places such as hills, mountains, underground tunnels, marshes, caves, forests, or behind high sand dunes. Some hamlets regrouped to defend themselves more easily. In southern Benin, people built small towns on stilts at the edge or in the middle of lakes. This innovation gave them a clear view of approaching raiders and allowed them enough time to take the appropriate measures.

Africans established work teams for protection, left the paths to their villages overgrown, stationed armed groups at vulnerable points, and covered their roofs with noisy leaves to detect would-be kidnappers. They used their habitat as a safeguard by reconfiguring the layout, size, and architecture of their houses, villages, and capital cities. They built their towns in mazes to confuse and disorient attackers. Houses were connected one with another; they abutted forests and the sea to make escape easier. Some communities adopted the most brutal tactics: they indiscriminately killed anyone who ventured close to their territory so as to discourage any incursion.

Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.

On a personal level, families who could locate a captive on the coast gathered resources to obtain his or her release, even if it meant substituting another person for their loved one. Some relatives were even able to trace the whereabouts of kin deported to the Americas and tried - sometimes successfully - to buy their freedom."

Defensive Strategies - African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

No one is saying they’re going to force you to go to church every day or every Sunday.. We’re saying most parents would choose a Catholic school for the kids to go to initially have that right with a voucher

School vouchers are not the issue. I have no problem with school vouchers. It is this insistence that we were founded as a Christian nation that shows a lack of education concerning the founding fathers and the US Constitution.
I really appreciate your opinion what this country was founded on Christian Sam Adams Dr. Joseph Warren Ben Franklin John Hancock Paul revere.. just go away troll

The real evidence shows that under American slavery, slaves ate better, were paid better, had better living quarters, and were generally healthier than their blue collar, white counterparts.

Were the blue collar counterparts hunted down with dogs and whipped?
In the highest year ever recorded for lynching 166 blacks were lynched and 164 white Republicans were lynched by white Democrats..

So you are saying 164 out of 166 lynchings were republicans lynched by democrats?

Link?

Yeah... We need a thread on this. I found ample examples of Christianity in the Constitution. The framers did not want a theocracy, but the Constitution is full of biblical and Christian precepts.

The real evidence shows that under American slavery, slaves ate better, were paid better, had better living quarters, and were generally healthier than their blue collar, white counterparts.

In the highest year ever recorded for lynching 166 blacks were lynched and 164 white Republicans were lynched by white Democrats..

So you are saying 164 out of 166 lynchings were republicans lynched by democrats?

Link?
I posted it here a few times do your own research

I really appreciate your opinion what this country was founded on Christian Sam Adams Dr. Joseph Warren Ben Franklin John Hancock Paul revere.. just go away troll

And not one of our founding fathers sought to mention God or any religion in the US Constitution, on which our nation is founded and based. Not one mention except to exclude it.

I don't go away. You should know this by now.

• Thanks

Link?

Yeah, I'm sure you did. All those poor black republicans that you claim were rapists? lol

Link?
More lies.

And not one of our founding fathers sought to mention God or any religion in the US Constitution, on which our nation is founded and based. Not one mention except to exclude it.

In many was it is. Stick around I like kicking your ass on here lol

Yeah... We need a thread on this. I found ample examples of Christianity in the Constitution. The framers did not want a theocracy, but the Constitution is full of biblical and Christian precepts.

I'd be happy so see it.

Link?

Yeah, I'm sure you did. All those poor black republicans that you claim were rapists? lol
What individuals did, Don’t go making excuses for the rapist

I'd be happy so see it.
Haven’t we educated you enough this week when are you going to Pay for all this teaching we are getting you

In many was it is. Stick around I like kicking your ass on here lol

LMAO!! Kicking my ass?

First you defend lynching because it was justice against rapists.
Now it was democrats killing republicans.

Pick one or the other.

I'd be happy so see it.

If somebody don't start one, I promise that as soon as I have finished showing IM2 up and proving him wrong, I will start one.

Forum List

Back