America founded by whites... for whites

I would have to ask, do you mean men who professed to be Christians, or men who lived as actual Christians? (meaning to be Christ-like)

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

This is white supremacist garbage.

Why did they bring all those black slave over here then? They had to know that was not going to turn out well. Letting them marry and have families would lead to groups forming and dissent among the slaves. A country started by being independent and hard working surely had no need for slaves, and they had to recognize the immorality of it all.

First and foremost: The white people who founded this country did NOT invent slavery. Let's get that one out of the way.

Secondly, it is intellectually dishonest to blame the white race for bringing the slaves to America. Telling you the truth about that would cause this thread to be shut down, but suffice it to say, the black racists don't want to address the big slaving companies that bought them from their own countrymen. The blacks don't want their reparations from the slavers NOR the blacks that captured and sold them. Hell, they don't even want to track down the relatives of blacks that sold them and hold them accountable in ANY way, shape, fashion or form.

Third point, the framers were getting out of the slaving business. No future slaves were to be imported after 1808 (about a decade after the ratification of the Constitution.)

I'll cover more on this later.
Except whites did bring slaves to America. The slave trade was not conducted as you claim.

This country would be a damn sight better if we went back to only allowing land owning White men to vote.

The least we should do is stop these filthy ass welfare queens from voting along with dingbat soccer Moms.

If you could get the younger generation off drugs, away from computer games and educated about their destiny and heritage, you might have a point.

When we've been reduced to having to be led by Donald Trump because the choices are worse, it says to me we have to work on society first.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

I told you on the last thread it takes a supremacist to know one.If you've not challenged the factual statements.

..."

I told you on the last thread it takes a supremacist to know one.If you've not challenged the factual statements.
Fuck you. You're a white supremacist. It takes study of white supremacy to know that. Your statments are not factual but an opinion. 500 nations were already hear before err white man stepped foot in this land.

..."

Yeah, those who engage in genocide, ethnic cleansing, conquering and colonizing others always have some wackass feckless attempt at a rationale. It's the same with our endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars. Hey! We're a takin' on "evil"! It's the Lord's work!

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.
We are definitely a Christian nation as many of the questions to win the revolution went to God himself,, Thomas Jefferson was a skeptic but every other founding fathers sons of liberty and all Americans were not skeptical

And all of those founding fathers signed off on the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, including the 1st Amendment.

This country would be a damn sight better if we went back to only allowing land owning White men to vote.

The least we should do is stop these filthy ass welfare queens from voting along with dingbat soccer Moms.

If you could get the younger generation off drugs, away from computer games and educated about their destiny and heritage, you might have a point.

When we've been reduced to having to be led by Donald Trump because the choices are worse, it says to me we have to work on society first.

We don't need shitheads, who are on welfare, having the right to vote so they can elect filthy Democrats to give them a bigger welfare check, do we?

We don't need asshole indoctrinated by Left Wing propaganda having the right to elect, do we?

We don't need Illegals voting, do we?

Democracy sucks when greedy little shitheads are allowed to use the government for thievery.

..."

Yeah, those who engage in genocide, ethnic cleansing, conquering and colonizing others always have some wackass feckless attempt at a rationale. It's the same with our endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars. Hey! We're a takin' on "evil"! It's the Lord's work!

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.
We are definitely a Christian nation as many of the questions to win the revolution went to God himself,, Thomas Jefferson was a skeptic but every other founding fathers sons of liberty and all Americans were not skeptical

And all of those founding fathers signed off on the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, including the 1st Amendment.
And yes as a community members chose Catholic schools or God being introduced in our public schools for hundreds of years

medal with community , deal with WE THE PEOPLE .. you Soviet Union lover lol

This subject is never dealt with honestly. Here is some typical manure you see on the Internet regarding of WHO BROUGHT SLAVES TO AMERICA:

Slavery and the Jews

Who brought slaves to America and who owned them are completely different discussions, but the left cannot win for losing. That's the reason for the deflections, false accusations and attempts to derail a single statement made in the OP.

You should see how modernists tap dance around the real question of WHO BROUGHT SLAVES TO AMERICA?

How culpable were Dutch Jews in the slave trade? - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Occasionally, you get a piece of the truth from those who profited of the slave trade:

"We Jews, however, even liberal ones, who justifiably insist that the history of the Nazi Holocaust not be denied, can hardly urge African Americans to suppress the record of the slave trade and the involvement of our own ancestors in it. It also does not help to accompany all discussions of Jewish slave trading with indictments of Christians and Arab Muslims as the true villains of the African slave trade. (Brackman, for example, provides a somewhat lurid catalogue of 'Arab slave raids" using, among other sources, my own research.

In fact, the Muslim or Oriental slave trade out of Africa involved mainly Berber, Swahili, and other Black African raiders and merchants rather than Arabs.) Thus while we should not ignore the anti-Semitism of The Secret Relationship (limited at least to accusations of avarice rather than blood libels or plots to rule the world), we must recognize the legitimacy of the stated aim of examining fully and directly even the most uncomfortable elements in our common past, There are certainly better ways than those of this book, from both a scholarly and moral perspective, to carry out such an examination. But carried out it must be', not to apportion or remove guilt but rather to learn who we are through what we were and to incorporate this knowledge into the struggle to become something better."

R. Austen, "African Enslavement in History of Blacks and Jews"
Lol! This is a joke.

Why did they bring all those black slave over here then? They had to know that was not going to turn out well. Letting them marry and have families would lead to groups forming and dissent among the slaves. A country started by being independent and hard working surely had no need for slaves, and they had to recognize the immorality of it all.

First and foremost: The white people who founded this country did NOT invent slavery. Let's get that one out of the way.

Secondly, it is intellectually dishonest to blame the white race for bringing the slaves to America. Telling you the truth about that would cause this thread to be shut down, but suffice it to say, the black racists don't want to address the big slaving companies that bought them from their own countrymen. The blacks don't want their reparations from the slavers NOR the blacks that captured and sold them. Hell, they don't even want to track down the relatives of blacks that sold them and hold them accountable in ANY way, shape, fashion or form.

Third point, the framers were getting out of the slaving business. No future slaves were to be imported after 1808 (about a decade after the ratification of the Constitution.)

I'll cover more on this later.
Except whites did bring slaves to America. The slave trade was not conducted as you claim.

Let's visit this for a moment:

Presuming whites brought slaves to America, the colonists were under the jurisdiction of the King of England. You should be pissed at the British.

Putting slavery into perspective, it was the way it was - worldwide. It doesn't make much sense when you lay the blame on the American people since they immediately began phasing slavery out once they ratified the Constitution - and they fought a war to become independent of British rule.

No, IM2, YOU are the racist on this. You don't want to hold those who were culpable accountable. That helps justify this single minded bigotry you preach every day and almost nonstop.

I take no position on slavery as an institution. There is nothing immoral about it; whites did not invent it. Whites were not the first to practice slavery and they were not the last to practice it. I hear it's still around in the form you know it as. But, let's talk about slavery for a moment.

The real evidence shows that under American slavery, slaves ate better, were paid better, had better living quarters, and were generally healthier than their blue collar, white counterparts. Thanks for that lead you so generously gave me earlier.

Time on the Cross - Wikipedia

According to Wikipedia:

"White slavery, white slave trade, and white slave traffic refer to the chattel slavery of White Europeans by non-Europeans (such as North Africans and the Muslim world), as well as by Europeans themselves, such as the Viking thralls or European Galley slaves. From Antiquity, European slaves were common during the reign of Ancient Rome and were prominent during the Ottoman Empire into the early modern period.

In the mid-19th century, the term 'white slavery' was used to describe the Christian slaves that were sold into the Barbary slave trade."

White slavery - Wikipedia

Let's talk about the plight of these white slaves:

'In his 2003 book Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500–1800, Ohio State University history professor Robert Davis states that most modern historians minimize the white slave trade. Davis estimates that slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone enslaved 1 million to 1.25 million Europeans in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th (these numbers do not include the European people who were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast).[3] Roughly 700 Americans were held captive in this region as slaves between 1785 and 1815"

One account of note has this to say about those 1.25 million slaves:

"Davis said his research into the treatment of these slaves suggests that, for most of them, their lives were every bit as difficult as that of slaves in America."

Research Suggests White Slavery Was Much More Common

The real evidence shows that under American slavery, slaves ate better, were paid better, had better living quarters, and were generally healthier than their blue collar, white counterparts.

Were the blue collar counterparts hunted down with dogs and whipped?

The real evidence shows that under American slavery, slaves ate better, were paid better, had better living quarters, and were generally healthier than their blue collar, white counterparts.

Are you high?

In the highest year ever recorded for lynching 166 blacks were lynched and 164 white Republicans were lynched by white Democrats..

So let's deal with the matter of slavery honestly.

Then when we are finished, we will deal with the 155 years since the Emancipation Proclamation was signed because you white supremacists appear a bit confused as to the WHITE AMERICAN record on race.

First off, whites bought the slaves. So even if things were as what Rockwell is trying to portray in his anti Semitic version of the history of the Trans Atlantic slave trade, if slavery was so wrong to whites, they should not have purchased the slaves, but alas, Rockwells story is fake news that leaves out a whole bunch of things in order to blame Jews.

This subject is never dealt with honestly. Here is some typical manure you see on the Internet regarding of WHO BROUGHT SLAVES TO AMERICA:

Slavery and the Jews

Who brought slaves to America and who owned them are completely different discussions, but the left cannot win for losing. That's the reason for the deflections, false accusations and attempts to derail a single statement made in the OP.

You should see how modernists tap dance around the real question of WHO BROUGHT SLAVES TO AMERICA?

How culpable were Dutch Jews in the slave trade? - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Occasionally, you get a piece of the truth from those who profited of the slave trade:

"We Jews, however, even liberal ones, who justifiably insist that the history of the Nazi Holocaust not be denied, can hardly urge African Americans to suppress the record of the slave trade and the involvement of our own ancestors in it. It also does not help to accompany all discussions of Jewish slave trading with indictments of Christians and Arab Muslims as the true villains of the African slave trade. (Brackman, for example, provides a somewhat lurid catalogue of 'Arab slave raids" using, among other sources, my own research.

In fact, the Muslim or Oriental slave trade out of Africa involved mainly Berber, Swahili, and other Black African raiders and merchants rather than Arabs.) Thus while we should not ignore the anti-Semitism of The Secret Relationship (limited at least to accusations of avarice rather than blood libels or plots to rule the world), we must recognize the legitimacy of the stated aim of examining fully and directly even the most uncomfortable elements in our common past, There are certainly better ways than those of this book, from both a scholarly and moral perspective, to carry out such an examination. But carried out it must be', not to apportion or remove guilt but rather to learn who we are through what we were and to incorporate this knowledge into the struggle to become something better."

R. Austen, "African Enslavement in History of Blacks and Jews"
Lol! This is a joke.

YOU are the joke, sir. See post # 91.

As a kid I was programmed to believe the propaganda you're spewing until after I had lost my job due to Affirmative Action, got my military obligations out of the way, and spent time looking for a job in the 1970s and 1980s.

Black people had the advantage of affirmative action, racial hiring quotas, preferential hiring schemes, all manner help from the federal and state government. In those days I never complained until I lost a job and the media stuck a few microphones in my face. My position was that the employer should be the one making that hiring decision, not the government.

When I was a kid, I remember searching newspapers for a job. If the company made much ado about being an "Equal Opportunity Employer," all I saw was a big flashing sign in front of me saying whites need not apply. One year I kept a log of where I'd been to look for a job (it started out being required to get unemployment insurance.) I began writing down EOE as I wanted to know if it were me or the employers. I counted 175 places advertising they were and EOE employer. Of those, I did not one, single, solitary, interview. And it's not like I wasn't eminently qualified to do the job. A high school diploma, honorable discharge from the military, no criminal record, and two or more years relevant work experience with high praise from former supervisors and NOT EVEN ONE interview in over 175 EOE companies??? Who are you BS ing IM2? Back then I was blaming the politicians, not black people.

Real Americans follow a certain set of principles culture and values.. we have been invaded by a left-wing Marxism, many haven’t heard of a different POV. It’s important we celebrate American values.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater
Many of our founding fathers found inspiration from preachers

They may have. But that does not mean we were founded as a Christian nation. In fact, they spoke out against it.

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” - John Adams

“We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition… In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man’s religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States.”
~Founding Father George Washington, letter to the members of the New Church in Baltimore, January 27, 1793

Strongly guarded as is the separation between Religion and Government in the Constitution of the United States, the danger of encroachment by Ecclesiastical Bodies, may be illustrated by precedents already furnished in their short history.”
~Founding Father James Madison; Monopolies, Perpetuities, Corporations, Ecclesiastical
Endowments

“In regard to religion, mutual toleration in the different professions thereof is what all good and candid minds in all ages have ever practiced, and both by precept and example inculcated on mankind.”
~Samuel Adams, The Rights of the Colonists (1771)

The US is governed by the US Constitution. There is not one reference to God or Christianity in the entire document. The only references to religion is an exclusionary one, saying no religious test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

..."

Fuck you. You're a white supremacist. It takes study of white supremacy to know that. Your statments are not factual but an opinion. 500 nations were already hear before err white man stepped foot in this land.

Regardless of how many nations were here, this land was no different than any other on the face of the earth. Rightly or wrongly, the international community recognized the Right of Conquest.

How many black people took countries over the same, exact way?

Real Americans follow a certain set of principles culture and values.. we have been invaded by a left-wing Marxism, many haven’t heard of a different POV. It’s important we celebrate American values.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

― Barry Goldwater
Many of our founding fathers found inspiration from preachers

They may have. But that does not mean we were founded as a Christian nation. In fact, they spoke out against it.

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” - John Adams

“We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition… In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man’s religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States.”
~Founding Father George Washington, letter to the members of the New Church in Baltimore, January 27, 1793

Strongly guarded as is the separation between Religion and Government in the Constitution of the United States, the danger of encroachment by Ecclesiastical Bodies, may be illustrated by precedents already furnished in their short history.”
~Founding Father James Madison; Monopolies, Perpetuities, Corporations, Ecclesiastical
Endowments

“In regard to religion, mutual toleration in the different professions thereof is what all good and candid minds in all ages have ever practiced, and both by precept and example inculcated on mankind.”
~Samuel Adams, The Rights of the Colonists (1771)

The US is governed by the US Constitution. There is not one reference to God or Christianity in the entire document. The only references to religion is an exclusionary one, saying no religious test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
Again we the people. Is backed by the second amendment try to stop us hehe

We don't need shitheads, who are on welfare, having the right to vote so they can elect filthy Democrats to give them a bigger welfare check, do we?

We don't need asshole indoctrinated by Left Wing propaganda having the right to elect, do we?

We don't need Illegals voting, do we?

Democracy sucks when greedy little shitheads are allowed to use the government for thievery.

I'm not dismissing your point. What I'm saying is that if Donald Trump was the best the white race can do, they have to fix their culture before telling us they are fit to lead. Democracy sucks and we are being ruled by foreigners more and more with each election cycle.

We have to make our race more palatable to America.

Forum List

Back