america could care less about her children

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
yeap i said it....look at the threads on here...debating if you can have sex with a 13 yr old and if its worse to have sex with a 13 yr old girl or a 13 yr old boy....my my what fucking pervs are out there...and the worst is...i could pass this off on d being an ozzie...but d...i really did expect a bit more of you....let me make this real mothering clear....you dont have sex with a 13 yr old at 44...o let me make it clearer you dont have sex with a 13 yr at 18 yr olds....

people going on about how kids look older what a bunch of bullshit...13 yr old boys still look like 13 yr old boys naked from the waist down....i would also venture to guess that a 13 yr old boy would be a bit awkward and immature not really having a clue what to do...i would have to guess...because i have never fucked anyone under 18....period...

the comment about it is hard to turn down a blow job....i agree totally most men are not gonna turn down a blow job...but guess what..the responsibity here is the one offering the blow job....not the one receiving it.

i will not even go into the murdering of children and i am not talking abortion, i am talking about things like caylee.

o and dont even bullshit about adoption ..there are plenty of kids out there for adoption without banning abortion to fuel an adoption industry....people who say..o we want to adopt but cant fucking sicken me....sure you can...there are plenty of older kids ...mixed race kids etc..but that is not what you want,, is it...you want the perfect little male infant...white if you have your choice...well guess what....maybe for some reason nature or the god or goddess you worship has deemed that not happening...so dont try to make yourself out to be all heroic...your wished i could adopt but i cant ...is getting old to someone who lives in an area with 2 orphanages...

o and for you assholes who have the "dont breed 'em if you can't feed them" take your damned pro life shit off your car...cause you cant be pro life and then let them starve ...is that really a hard damned concept for ya?

we pay sports heros millions and bitch about teachers pay..the cost of education etc....what a bunch of dumbasses...we should educate whenever possible....you realize cuba has a higher literarcy rate than the us?

yea this is a great country to live in if you aint a damned kid....

fuck this is the country that will let young men and women fight and die but not drink a damned beer.....

rabbit_pancake-737190.jpg

that's quite a rant bones,,but a good one. I missed that thread. Thank God.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back