Positive ID on remains of Caylee Anthony

That is so sad. What a pretty little girl. I worry about Grandma! I just cannot get over her 180. But now she knows it wasn't pizza. She was right the first time.

Momma is gonna fry on that one.

i got a fiver to charity of your choice says momma wont fry....

this is a botched investigation....unfortunately too many people think all that stuff on csi is true...so now jurors have raised the bar, so to speak...there will never be a conviction without a confession....say it with me...jon benet

this is a botched investigation....unfortunately too many people think all that stuff on csi is true...so now jurors have raised the bar, so to speak...there will never be a conviction without a confession....say it with me...jon benet

This is all sheer speculation in both directions. None of us have any idea what kind of physical evidence (if any) the authorities have but haven't made public.

This is all sheer speculation in both directions. None of us have any idea what kind of physical evidence (if any) the authorities have but haven't made public.

sure its pure speculation but this is what we know....mom is a nut who claims to have given child to sitter...grandma has done a 180 and the body laid out there for how long...6 months...we know that the police have skeleton remains...showing no broken bones...animals may have spread the bones....
you have a lot to prove to convict....

sure she is a rotten mother but does that make her a murder?
dont you have to examine the grandparents..the list goes on and on ...she will not fry..she may even be convicted of the murder but death penalty i dont see that...

sure its pure speculation but this is what we know....mom is a nut who claims to have given child to sitter...grandma has done a 180 and the body laid out there for how long...6 months...we know that the police have skeleton remains...showing no broken bones...animals may have spread the bones....
you have a lot to prove to convict....

sure she is a rotten mother but does that make her a murder?
dont you have to examine the grandparents..the list goes on and on ...she will not fry..she may even be convicted of the murder but death penalty i dont see that...

Death penalty may be a long shot. She's a young and, as I recall, fairly attractive woman. I think that alone would sway a jury away from the death penalty.

Death penalty may be a long shot. She's a young and, as I recall, fairly attractive woman. I think that alone would sway a jury away from the death penalty.

I'm afraid what will happen is this little "mommy" will be offered a book deal, and try to cash in on her so called "fame." She's an attention whore and a liar, the public eats up this stuff. Let a jury decided her fate and be done with it I say.

American Cancer society.

Send it either way. :cool:

The prosecutors already said they wouldn't seek the death penalty.

And why the hell, if the meter reader reported it 4 months ago, didn't the police check it out THEN?

Proof that cops truly are the dumbest, yet most arrogant, of all professionals.

Bonet was not killed by her family. But then you do not do facts just rumors. As for this case they have no evidence who killed her or when she died. I would say finding the body has done little to bolster their case against the mother.

Well, speaking as one who watches Nancy Grace quite a bit, I can tell you several things......

First, Casey Anthony is a pathological liar, and probably a sociopath as well. She ripped off her parents, siphoned gas out of their car, and did nothing but party when she could.

She had researched several things on the 'net. One of which was neck breaking, the other was how to make chloroform. It's remarkably easy by the way, saw it on the show.

Now......there was a strong residue of chloroform in Casey Anthony's car, as well as putricine and cadaverine, both are gases given off when a HUMAN BODY (not a pizza or a squirrel), starts to decompose. there was also a hair with DNA matching Caylee, which had a death ring around it.

When Cindy Anthony called 911, she had stated that "it smells like there's a dead body in the damn car". Remember.......her ex-husband was a police officer, matter of fact, was on the homicide squad. I kinda think she'd know what a dead body smells like.

I think that what happened was that Casey had gotten tired of her daughter, as she wanted to go out and party, so, she was chloroforming her and stuffing her in the trunk while she went out, because she couldn't find a baby sitter, and one day went too far, and her daughter died.

She then probably tried to make it look like her daughter had accidentally drowned in the pool, but, there was probably something that was fishy, so she went and borrowed the neighbors shovel. She was going to bury Caylee there, but, got scared, and put her in the trunk for a couple of weeks. She then got scared again that people would smell the car, and that is when she went and dumped the body. She probably was in a panic, and that is why the body was so close to her home. And.....to compound difficulty, it was raining for several months (Florida's rainy season), so she thought she was safe as they wouldn't find it in the water.

Then......she went and told her mother a story, but her mom figured out the truth, so then Cindy Anthony became a conspirator and was trying to cover things up for her daughter. She sold a bill of goods to the grandfather, but, it didn't work. The grandfather admitted as much to the FBI.

Now.......what do I hope happens to Casey? I hope that a demon dressed up as her child visits her every night and chews her alive in her dreams. If it happens long enough, eventually she'll go nuts and commit suicide.

Save us the trouble of putting her to death.

American Cancer society.

Send it either way. :cool:

o hell no you lose....and the 5 goes to my favorite charity ....a local food bank....why do you elect to spend your money on such a national level...i always try to donate to a local one...

btw sucker...you took a loser bet....the only way i lose...is if she dies by the state...anything else you lose....

word: dont limit your options

What's with that guy who reported the "suspicious bag"?.....3 times and never looked inside. Something don't sound right there. This whole situation is disgusting on every level!

Well, speaking as one who watches Nancy Grace quite a bit, I can tell you several things......

First, Casey Anthony is a pathological liar, and probably a sociopath as well. She ripped off her parents, siphoned gas out of their car, and did nothing but party when she could.

She had researched several things on the 'net. One of which was neck breaking, the other was how to make chloroform. It's remarkably easy by the way, saw it on the show.

Now......there was a strong residue of chloroform in Casey Anthony's car, as well as putricine and cadaverine, both are gases given off when a HUMAN BODY (not a pizza or a squirrel), starts to decompose. there was also a hair with DNA matching Caylee, which had a death ring around it.

When Cindy Anthony called 911, she had stated that "it smells like there's a dead body in the damn car". Remember.......her ex-husband was a police officer, matter of fact, was on the homicide squad. I kinda think she'd know what a dead body smells like.

I think that what happened was that Casey had gotten tired of her daughter, as she wanted to go out and party, so, she was chloroforming her and stuffing her in the trunk while she went out, because she couldn't find a baby sitter, and one day went too far, and her daughter died.

She then probably tried to make it look like her daughter had accidentally drowned in the pool, but, there was probably something that was fishy, so she went and borrowed the neighbors shovel. She was going to bury Caylee there, but, got scared, and put her in the trunk for a couple of weeks. She then got scared again that people would smell the car, and that is when she went and dumped the body. She probably was in a panic, and that is why the body was so close to her home. And.....to compound difficulty, it was raining for several months (Florida's rainy season), so she thought she was safe as they wouldn't find it in the water.

Then......she went and told her mother a story, but her mom figured out the truth, so then Cindy Anthony became a conspirator and was trying to cover things up for her daughter. She sold a bill of goods to the grandfather, but, it didn't work. The grandfather admitted as much to the FBI.

Now.......what do I hope happens to Casey? I hope that a demon dressed up as her child visits her every night and chews her alive in her dreams. If it happens long enough, eventually she'll go nuts and commit suicide.

Save us the trouble of putting her to death.

I also read that when they looked at the Casey Anthony home computer there had been net searched on "neck breaking" & "home weapons" . I think Casey should fry in an electric chair. That little girl was cute and innocent. It makes me sick when anyone hurts a child.

Forum List

Back